Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow (39767 Views)

Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development / Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Luduna: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
A
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by alcuin(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
My pain here is Delta state.

That state has absolutely nothing to show. I mean nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by abanihenry(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am proud of my state Ebonyi, with the massive infrastructural development in the state yet it is among the least indebted state in Nigeria. The state has been blessed with good governors since the inception of this 4th republic. God bless Ebonyi state, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by SILVERLINES: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OwaliZiz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
And this man want to make Nigeria be like Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by saintrow1: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
I wonder what all these states are doing with the big IGR they are collecting more especially Lagos and Ogun states. And the irony is that the two states are in Tinubu's pocket.

Just like your destiny and that of your generations to come are in tinubu's pocket.
FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by kally90(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
I no See my state for there
Abi I nodey see again?
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu left N100 Billion debt for Fashola. With inflation, that amount is in hundred of billions today.

Tinubu took the highest loan ever in the history of Lagos and delivered only a "master plan" with few roads.

Ambode took zero debt and delivered more. I hope the veils covering the eyes of Lagosians will be removed someday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
The tragedy of the Imo one is one can’t see where the 210 billion naira was spent! The result of having people incapable of governing a state as its chief executive!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Babatunjo: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Kennitrust(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Inec should be careful this time.

We move!

Lagos made Bola TINUBU. He didn't make Lagos. and Nigeria owes him nothing. Those who feed from his table should go and pay him back.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Corridon: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
saintrow1:

Just like your destiny and that of your generations to come are in tinubu's pocket.
FOOL

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by MrPADDY(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
OK.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by agadez007(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am proud of Anambra state,urchins are missing in action here
Make them come justify why tinubu is pocketing money meant for Lagos with their usual rants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by anonimi: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Peterobi90:
Note: this is just domestic debt, external debt is at $1.3bn approx... excluding FAAC allocations and other undisclosed incomes..

Where are the fully funded public infrastructures that we can tally this debt with?

Not just infrastructure o. What of increased number of teachers, enrolled students, doctors, consultations in government hospitals and clinics, water provision in every building etc?
No wonder ThiefNuibu changed CPC’s expired leadership into APC’s messiah four years later- they are rogue birds of a feather flocking together. Is it this a-looter failure that ThiefNuibu wants to continue next year?

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Magnus14(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Who exactly do they owe??
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by chubinwa(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
How will they diminish there debt when tifnibu is there godfather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Tobijays: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Where is osun state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by anonimi: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Acidosis:
Tinubu left N100 Billion debt for Fashola. With inflation, that amount is in trillions today.

Tinubu took the highest loan ever in the history of Lagos and delivered only a "master plan" with few roads.

Ambode took zero debt and delivered more. I hope the veils covering the eyes of Lagosians will be removed someday.

Will too much owambe allow them to make it happen

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Money well spent! You can see what the DEBT was spent on in the Lagos landscape. No government is expected to make profit, as it were. Even America is a debtor nation. So there's nothing evil about debt if it's well spent and it isn't embezzled.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Stinto: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Guy stop behaving like a fool, where is ur own state rank in that list, the last time i checked that list, Lagos is the only Nigeria's state rank even Abuja wasn't there Ode' mshew
OkCornel:
And Lagos is among the worst cities in the world to live in.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by cliqtips: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
And I keep telling people this that
Massiveglory:

The day lagos breaks loose from tinubu, that is day lagos will see light.

But majority are blind to see, even the so called lettered.

Lagos make billions weekly and there is nothing to show for it be it in infrastructural development or others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Theoarhics: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
What happens to Tinubu's 50 Billion naira revenue.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Patriotsleague: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lagos is building deep sea ports, blue rail systems, created a viable tax system, before financial institutions lend you money, they look at your revenue, your inflows, Lagos IGR, growth and development justifies the debt obligation, they will be able to afford to service the debts easily. Any reasonable government will take loans and do whatever possible to modernize, develop and increase capacity. If you can't afford the loans, you won't get it.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by OkCornel(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Stinto:
Guy stop behaving like a fool, where is ur own state rank in that list, the last time i checked that list, Lagos is the only Nigeria's state rank even Abuja wasn't there Ode' mshew

Oh…are you done foaming in the mouth?

My state is also an APC governed state. Kogi state - Lokoja

Oya, bark some more.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by frog12: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
and you get an AGF wey steal big grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Snapchat: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:
And Lagos is among the worst cities in the world to live in.

Rome, Milan, Kuwait? Lagos has good company.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by DamianX: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Imagine Igbos now sell their properties to the Chinese, Lebanese and leave Lagos. Afonjas Muslims will use their mouth to pack shit. They should already start adopting Chinese names grin

Xing adebayo
Chinguan wale xi
Taichi ayetoto
Xhingshung brukutu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by Snapchat: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
The IGR of Lagos alone is more than that of some african nations.
The incomes of lagos does not in any form tally with the developments in the state.
Lagos is being run like a pyramid scheme. The state is being strategically ripped off and media scams are being used to hide the embezzlements.
The ring leader of the embezzlement is tinubu. He is the one at the head of the pyramid.
The day lagos breaks loose from tinubu, that is day lagos will see light.

Even the almighty US is owing. You do not have a point.
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow by strangest(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.