Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates (32101 Views)

Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto / The Academic Qualifications Of The Men Around President Buhari / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by VanuatuWycombe: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2022
I read it Daily Trust that it was GCE that Obi presented. Could this be contradictory?

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by VanuatuWycombe: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
For the first time in the history of this country, we are not talking about WASSCE during presidential election. Baba God, we thank you for this one a least.

Another Newspaoer said Obi submitted GCE o, bros. GCE and WASSCE are the same thing o.

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by VanuatuWycombe: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Bro,Do you think fixing a country depends on if you have First class or third class. Class of graduation really doesn't determine governance. Just as building business and getting rich isn't determined by those grades if graduation.
Buhari is a general and Osinbajo is a Professor and SAN, but they can build economy and deal with insecurity.

Na now e dey matter.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by doshiyad1: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Baba I no like this your violence oo,lol

Lolz! tongue tongue asin....... serious vawulence I most say
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by VanuatuWycombe: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:
What degree did they say Buhari had again?

Asking for a friend

Till today, I don’t know.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ifeade69f: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
May the best candidate win. Shalom.May the best candidate win. Shalom....
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by VanuatuWycombe: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

But Osinbajo is a Prof. and SAN now, so tell us how he has helped the country.
We are talking about competence in governance wish is way above academia.
Academia is just an aspect of it.

Forgetii. Na now e no matter. If na agbado candidate submitted GCE cert, you know what you would have been saying by now. I detest hypocrisy. Non of the 3 candidates are not fit to lead Nigeria. I am not talking of being physically fit. They all lack all it takes to lead out a country that has been in the wood since human inception. Any of them who becomes president would only do the routines and just scratch the ground. We followers are very very hard-to-crack nuts. We need very very very very very tougher executives, legislators, and judiciaries that can change Nigeria within 50 years.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ubimagos: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku! Atiku!!, Atiku!!!
Big name dey kill dog.
MSc! Nothing were, I never see for Naija.
usecondom:
Stage is set!
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is google your enemy? With all your brain, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

Why are you getting emotional?

Who considers GCE a "high school diploma degree"?

How can a diploma be a degree all at the same time? Who is now ignorant?

When I asked for the meaning of GCE, I was asking for the meaning of the acronym. With all your Google, are you saying you don't know the meaning of GCE? As big as you need google to know the meaning of GCE?
stop asking me stupid question..

Go to google and see what they call GCE.

Jesus.

Why are zombidients so lazy?
You can't be zombidient if you are not stupid or lazy.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:
I read it Daily Trust that it was GCE that Obi presented. Could this be contradictory?
it is contradictory

Mods posted wrong information
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by CheapHomes1: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
ribbit:
stop asking me stupid question..

Go to google and see what they call GCE.

Jesus.

Why are zombidients so lazy?
You can't be zombidient if you are not stupid or lazy.

So you need to go to google first before you know the meaning of GCE?

Since you went to google, what do they call it?

Is google your enemy? With all your brain, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

Why are you getting emotional?

Who considers GCE a "high school diploma degree"?

How can a diploma be a degree all at the same time? Who is now ignorant?

When I asked for the meaning of GCE, I was asking for the meaning of the acronym. With all your Google, are you saying you don't know the meaning of GCE? As big as you need google to know the meaning of GCE?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by BuzoDeGr8: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
What is killing most of we, Nigerians is nothing but "ignorant". Sometimes I do wonder, in this 21st century, how someone who call him/herself an educated person cannot be rational for once.
There is no an existential human being in this country Nigeria that does not know the "condition" we are into now still, you will still find some who are still blind folded by a mere illusional tips that can not even bring solution to your table.
I am highly disappointed and pity those that said that Peter Obi only has or presented B.Sc! At this juncture, I have come to the realization that most of us are "educated illiterates".
For a quick reminder, before any reasonable or rational human being talks blunder in the public, let that person first of all research about the person and verify them.
In case you don't know, Peter Obi happens to be among one of the highest scholars we have in this country.
Go and verify by marrying your Google. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by VanuatuWycombe: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
BuzoDeGr8:
What is killing most of we, Nigerians is nothing but "ignorant". Sometimes I do wonder, in this 21st century, how someone who call him/herself an educated person cannot be rational for once.
There is no an existential human being in this country Nigeria that does not know the "condition" we are into now still, you will still find some who are still blind folded by a mere illusional tips that can not even bring solution to your table.
I am highly disappointed and pity those that said that Peter Obi only has or presented B.Sc! At this juncture, I have come to the realization that most of us are "educated illiterates".
For a quick reminder, before any reasonable or rational human being talks blunder in the public, let that person first of all research about the person and verify them.
In case you don't know, Peter Obi happens to be among one of the highest scholars we have in this country.
Go and verify by marrying your Google. Thanks

L’ori ‚ro. Skola in deed.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Olutala(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Where did Jonathan's PhD take us to?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Talawaka: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
hitekk:

Wole Soyinka got 3rd class too but with your first class can you measure 1/1000 of him today

Correct yaself sharp, sharp!

The Nobel Laureate also used the occasion to dispel the insinuation that he graduated with third-class division.

Soyinka said that he graduated from the University College, Ibadan with a Second Class Upper.

He explained that although he had kept silent on the issue over the years, he decided to open up for the first time over the rumour as a mark of respect for the participants.
Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-made-second-class-upper-soyinka/
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Talawaka: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nosayer:

Am erudite law professor who is also a SAN is the current VP.

Did it stop the APC from embarking policies that mocked our constitution?

Jonathan was no less a PhD holder - albeit with publications in an obscure Chinese journal - but still lost an acreage of land greater than the size of Belgium to Boko Haram. cool
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Talawaka: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
sucess001:
The PDP combination is the most balanced.

MSC plus doctor to fix our hailing economy.

So APC VP na GCE him get?

From wearing a pair of trainers to an event organised by Nigeria's legal birds, to declaring the lowest qualification he possess to INEC... it is clear this Shettima fellow cares little for orthodoxy. Clearly a man to watch. cheesy

Shettima attended Lamisula Primary School in Maiduguri from 1972 to 1978; Government Community Secondary School, Biu in southern part of Borno State from 1978 to 1980; transferred to Government Science Secondary School, Potiskum (now in neighbouring Yobe State) where he completed his secondary education in 1983. He studied at the University of Maiduguri and earned a Degree (BSc) in Agricultural Economics in 1989. He had his one-year compulsory membership of the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, at the defunct Nigerian Agricultural Cooperative Bank, Calabar, capital of Cross River State in South-South, Nigeria, from 1989 to 1990. He obtained a master's degree (MSc) in Agricultural Economics in 1991 at the University of Ibadan in Southwest, Nigeria. Shettima joined the University of Maiduguri as a Lecturer with the Department of Agricultural Economics and was in the academia from 1991 to 1993.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by HRMK: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
ATIKU'S MSC IS QUESTIONABLE!ALL THESE 2MONTH AMERICAN DEGREES ARE SUSPICIOUS!!
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Talawaka: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
HRMK:
ATIKU'S MSC IS QUESTIONABLE!ALL THESE 2MONTH AMERICAN DEGREES ARE SUSPICIOUS!!

You mean Atiku simply handed Anglia Ruskin University some brown envelopes for research funding?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by 13october: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thank God OBI was a drug baron, his drug group killed his father

Xbobtage:

dear Tinubu supporter,

What else do you need to be given as proof for you to understand that your candidate is colossal catastrophe?

The mans childhood is unknown to no one. Man was a Drug Kingpin, indicted in america, used the proceed from drug dealing to become a politician, rigged his way to becoming the governor of lagos. When one of you urchins was trying to mock obi and asked for videos of obi commissioning projects, several videos was sent in a couple of minutes, when the request was turned around to be demanded from Tinubu, it took one week and only three videos was provided of him commissioning three roads, uptil now we never see anything else. It was in that thread that we were told with statistics from the lagos Govt that the lagos government yearly capital expenditure was in single digits until tinubu left office, not more than 9 Billion naira was spent yearly on capital projects, thats why we have no pictures of tinubu commissioning anything. because he did nothing. After he left capital expenditures jumped to 130 Billion and above yearly. Can you imagine how much he was stealing.

With proof you have been shown that this man was an international criminal who did nothing for lagos, he is a brutal corrupt dictator, has been holding Lagos state to the Jugular, brought in the worst president ever known to nigeria, as we write he is weak and sick, with numerous pictures of him pissing on himself. shaking uncontrollably and struggling just to stand or hold anything. Above all the man is very desperate to have absolute power he has no problem throwing the unity of the country under the bus. He is running when it is the turn of the igbos and has chosen a Muslim as Vice all to detriment of this country, so we can continue fighting ourselvers while him and his cabal continue to loot us. The Man has had the ear of the president and the hand of the VP for 7 years and he has done absolutely nothing about the current situation we find ourselves in.

If you want to be throwing the tribal cards, it is now very obvious that tinubu has no chance of winning this election, This election is for the Yorubas to lose politically, Atiku has an igbo vice. If Atiku wins, the stealing with impunity continues and not just yorubas but the entire country loses. Peter obi is the better candidate by light years, his singular act of leaving 75Billion in Anambra state coffers after leaving has not been replicated by any other governor in the history of nigeria. Second to him was the late Yaradua at 5 Billion. PO retired all the Political Godfathers in Anambra and you can see how sanitized Anambra elections have been since then. Lets use PO to retire the cabal that is holding this country hostage, and from him we can advance to even better intellectual Politicians. We can set this country on the right path. You see people in Lebanon going to Rob Bank to collect their own money, a crisis that started with Bad Governance and the devaluation of their currency, as a matter of fact that is where we are headed as a country if we mistakenly miss the opportunity at good governance, Dollar is now 716 from 595 in june. I am a Riversman, we need our Yoruba Muslim Brothers on ourside to absolutely guarantee this victory. Let us take our country back.

Please let us all think, na we go still suffer am.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
GCE = A-Levels. grin

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Spirit04:
someone who couldn't even get a Bachelor with Honours in a dead course like Philosophy?
I've watched some of his videos. I swear to god that man can't score 40/100 in any 100 Level course

Philosophy is a dead course? You need serious re-education and re-orientation. The man has built successful businesses. What has the current APC government and party done with all their so-called degrees?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by StanislausWeCan(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:
OP, where you get Bsc for?

What is degree?
Nawa o
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by profacid(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
JAMO84:
Obi's highest qualification is third class in philosophy. The rest are 2 weeks seminar certificates
lies ur candidate can't provide ordinary primary school cert

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Reinaldo:

Philosophy is a dead course? You need serious re-education and re-orientation. The man has built successful businesses. What has the current APC government and party done with all their so-called degrees?
who won't have successful business after inheriting $170m from parents
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Period007(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate? And hes claiming to have a degree, how?

Everything about this thief is lies and lies and more lies
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Righteousness02: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Islie:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday released the final list of candidates eligible to contest the 2023 Presidential election....

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates
Anyone who did not indicate the existence of the lowest qualification that is criteria for the higher certificate
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Skodiswayze(m): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2022
People are eager to see your candidates Primary school testimonial.

PandoraObi:
People are eager to see Peter Obidient 3rd class philosophy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.