Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates (32093 Views)

Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto / The Academic Qualifications Of The Men Around President Buhari / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Temptee101(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Boyooosa:

Do people who need success still identify with Charly boy the bad market?

You are mistaking charly boy for agbado and garri

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You blind? You nor see Degree there?
Nor vex. He nor go school. Na graduate of MC Oluomo garage of Igbo and kaikai studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ChukwuObe: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You blind? You nor see Degree there?

So why is ut difficult to know type of the Degree? Something is fishy. Bsc or Masters or what? Why not being straighforward?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by GeneralPula: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
femicyrus:

Someone like me supported sowore in the last election because he has the best solution to Nigeria's problems. Even this year, he still remains the best but being the best without structure in Nigerian politics is like a gross labour in vain.
Leave sentiment, obi is not the best, he is only representing the wish of the South east to occupy the highest office.
Atiku and tinubu are the heavy weights with the required structure to win a presidential election.
If you weigh the two by all standards, tinubu is the better candidate.

That is why I can't queue behind sowore again because there is no assurance he will get 200k votes.

Obi cannot win too no matter how loud the noise obidients make across the globe.
The total vote in the entire SE will be cancelled out by that of kano alone.
Obi needs governors, senators, NASS members etc to stand a chance but unfortunately he has only obidients who has no voter's card to prove a point in osun and ekiti governorship elections
Jah bless you. This is the same exactly with me. Donald duke was my candidate in the last elections, I didn't support Apt at all. But with the way things are now, Tinubu is the only option any southerner has, except those deceiving themselves with Obi. The northern governors have done their part by making sure the ticket comes to south.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Chnbanc: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

Please support Atiku
You need to be neutral in this political matters!
So as to get more views for your platform
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by sukar886: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Mumu post, wetin buhari present
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Patriotsleague: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

Well he has headed multi billion private companies, administrated a state, elevating its education to the best in the country (and still is today). So that shows he has the capacity to administer and govern both in the private and public sector. Again, you voted a nepa certificate twice and would still have voted for a third time if he wished it…you have NO moral standing to talk about a candidate who has a university degree. Taa! Make una gerrout! You guys thought you were doing Igbos by voting a man with subpar and questionable secondary school certificate.
The one he invested Anambra's fund on?
That one is not his, he is a shareholder there.

I never heard Obi running large corporations, he does importing, he is one of the people destroying our economy,. doing one man businesses, instead of creating employment.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:

You are mistaking charly boy for agbado and garri

Dat one wey dey collect egunje left and right?

Wait for the moment he will leave obi for Atiku or Tinubu because of his account
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

Go and sit down with your rubbish abeg...

what's even wrong with INEC?
Look at the rubbish they typed like primary school children. No comma to the differentiate certificates. How can you just write FSLC Bsc?
What nonsense! Whoever typed this rubbish needs to be sacked right now. I mean immediately
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Natbrowny: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:
OP, where you get Bsc for?

School na scam
School na scam

See ur life. Just see ur life. angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

You be real Olodo
It was clearly stated there
FSLC WASSC/GCE and degrees
Oga GCE is not a degree
You have to study a course before u can be awarded a degree certificate.
Do u have to study a course to get GCE?
It's either u are an educated illiterate or u never enter the four walls of a university
Nor dey fool ur family on social media abeg grin grin
where is the "and" or even a comma? Look at Kwakwanso's, take note of the commas. Obi submitted only SSCE. The idiot that added degree should be sacked right now
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Boyooosa:

Dat one wey dey collect egunje left and right?

Wait for the moment he will leave obi for Atiku or Tinubu because of his account

He is fighting for your future and that of your children

Charly boy is a grandfather

We want the best for this country. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just to these old criminals
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2022
adiori0303:
angry
London business school
Kellog international business school.
School of economics.

All na bsc dem write las las grin
there's no Bsc there. What he submitted is O Level. He is just as qualified as my "uneducated" mother
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Viraltrends123: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Benchilwell:
if obi didn't perform as governor, now wat make him popular,and why he is pple of Anambra state and southeast like him so much and respect him than any other governors and former governor in south east.

This thread explains it.
https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders

If Buhari was to contest today, he will beat obi hands down, we saw how people came out to hail him during his most recent visit to the north.

Nigerians have never come together to pick a candidate as the best of all candidates. Even after realizing a man has nothing to offer, and performed poorly as a governor, we will still be fighting for them.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzzzz
Chai
Imagine what our schools are producing these days
Chai
How can someone be confidently illiterate?
This one can not even differentiate GCE and degree. Nigeria educational system is finished.
I hope u understand English and can read very well?
you are reading USA education register. In USA, what you call a secondary school teacher is called a professor
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Viraltrends123: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2022
OreoPaschal:

Heheheheh! You can pass your message without calling me name. I wanted to ignore you, but then... you need to put a hold to "We" and personalize your statement because you have only one vote if you at all you will live till 2023.

What are your index for performance? In terms of Education, he revived Anambra State educational system from Primary till Tertiary level. For Security, Obi did his best on that aspect, the thugs in Anambra cannot be compared with what is present now. For health, your records are there to confirm, two standard teaching hospitals in the state. For pensioner, they never lacked nor complained. For investment and indebtedness, you can check the recent figures which won't tell a lie compared what Lagos is owning after so much revenue.

I won't argue further with you, just wake up from your slumber. God forbid BAThing.

This thread explains it all.
https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders

Nigerians have always shown support to a presidential or gubernatorial candidate without thinking critically. Im not personalizing any post, we will vote Tinubu. And you also have one vote if at all you live pass 2022.

We the reasonable Nigerian will look at the states of each of the presidential candidates, and vote the best candidates based on the development in the states in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, education, HDI, GDP, revenue generation.

I can see you edited pictures of a sleeping man. Imagine pretending as if you don't sleep, can you tell God to take your ability to sleep. Or you now believe sleeping means sickness because Tinubu slept. You guys now see old age as wrongdoing, can you tell God to not to make you see old age. You make jest of what everyone is vulnerable to.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Sucre6: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

Lol on any given day, i guarantee that i can put you on my payroll. I guarantee you that much.

I've read your posts. I know your level. Take my word for it.

Me under your payroll, boy quit clowning.

Chai, Life is indeed a mystery, grin
you claim u are educated yet you sound so dumb, anyways I pray we cross part in real life, throwing banters here makes zero sense.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Reinaldo:

This again shows that Peter Obi is the best candidate
someone who couldn't even get a Bachelor with Honours in a dead course like Philosophy?
I've watched some of his videos. I swear to god that man can't score 40/100 in any 100 Level course
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Sucre6: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

Lol on any given day, i guarantee that i can put you on my payroll. I guarantee you that much.

I've read your posts. I know your level. Take my word for it.

U may be comfortable in your own zone, but that small money u claim u have that is making you say sh!t to people, some other spend your life savings in a sit out with friends every weekend. I am educated enough not to flunt what ever riches I think I have, it's maybe a faceless forum but it Isn't faceless as u think. For security reasons borrow sense give yourself

Not everyone here is seeking job, jobless or poor, mind how u talk here
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by edungene7: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2022
How Tinubu and Atiku got MSC and BSC without FLSC and SSCE is still the issue here Tinubu said Abacha used is certificates to smoke weed please who get Abacha number I wan ask am something
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by stealmatic(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Xbobtage:

dear Tinubu supporter,

What else do you need to be given as proof for you to understand that your candidate is colossal catastrophe?

The mans childhood is unknown to no one. Man was a Drug Kingpin, indicted in america, used the proceed from drug dealing to become a politician, rigged his way to becoming the governor of lagos. When one of you urchins was trying to mock obi and asked for videos of obi commissioning projects, several videos was sent in a couple of minutes, when the request was turned around to be demanded from Tinubu, it took one week and only three videos was provided of him commissioning three roads, uptil now we never see anything else. It was in that thread that we were told with statistics from the lagos Govt that the lagos government yearly capital expenditure was in single digits until tinubu left office, not more than 9 Billion naira was spent yearly on capital projects, thats why we have no pictures of tinubu commissioning anything. because he did nothing. After he left capital expenditures jumped to 130 Billion and above yearly. Can you imagine how much he was stealing.

With proof you have been shown that this man was an international criminal who did nothing for lagos, he is a brutal corrupt dictator, has been holding Lagos state to the Jugular, brought in the worst president ever known to nigeria, as we write he is weak and sick, with numerous pictures of him pissing on himself. shaking uncontrollably and struggling just to stand or hold anything. Above all the man is very desperate to have absolute power he has no problem throwing the unity of the country under the bus. He is running when it is the turn of the igbos and has chosen a Muslim as Vice all to detriment of this country, so we can continue fighting ourselvers while him and his cabal continue to loot us. The Man has had the ear of the president and the hand of the VP for 7 years and he has done absolutely nothing about the current situation we find ourselves in.

If you want to be throwing the tribal cards, it is now very obvious that tinubu has no chance of winning this election, This election is for the Yorubas to lose politically, Atiku has an igbo vice. If Atiku wins, the stealing with impunity continues and not just yorubas but the entire country loses. Peter obi is the better candidate by light years, his singular act of leaving 75Billion in Anambra state coffers after leaving has not been replicated by any other governor in the history of nigeria. Second to him was the late Yaradua at 5 Billion. PO retired all the Political Godfathers in Anambra and you can see how sanitized Anambra elections have been since then. Lets use PO to retire the cabal that is holding this country hostage, and from him we can advance to even better intellectual Politicians. We can set this country on the right path. You see people in Lebanon going to Rob Bank to collect their own money, a crisis that started with Bad Governance and the devaluation of their currency, as a matter of fact that is where we are headed as a country if we mistakenly miss the opportunity at good governance, Dollar is now 716 from 595 in june. I am a Riversman, we need our Yoruba Muslim Brothers on ourside to absolutely guarantee this victory. Let us take our country back.

Please let us all think, na we go still suffer am.

All this epistle because of tinubu,the same way u guys painted buhari as not having a certificate,I hope after the election which his Excellency bola Ahmed tinubu will win,I hope u will not hang your self,ur obiliar has GCEdegree check properly
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by jumper524(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2022
I dey see first school leaving certificate una say Obi get BSc, who una dey whine.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by stealmatic(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Islie:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday released the final list of candidates eligible to contest the 2023 Presidential election....

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates

Abeg which one be GCE degree? Not even BSC degree, funny enough he is the only one with GCE degree, abi na mistake?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Ucloaded01: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
People are eager to see Peter Obidient 3rd class philosophy

Coming from someone supporting whose only certificate is a ms certificate of a dead girl 'Bola Tinubu' who amoda stole her identity. Amoda got no fslc, diploma, ond just nothing, don't you see that the rumours are true, no way Chicago university gave him admission for a master program and he doesn't have an elementary certificate as first school leaving Certificate. God forbid batstards una hate Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by SmartyPants(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Sucre6:

U may be comfortable in your own zone, but that small money u claim u have that is making you say sh!t to people, some other spend your life savings in a sit out with friends every weekend. I am educated enough not to flunt what ever riches I think I have, it's maybe a faceless forum but it Isn't faceless as u think. For security reasons borrow sense give yourself

Not everyone here is seeking job, jobless or poor, mind how u talk here

Don't you have something useful to do to help yourself today? Dey there.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Devil1Messenger: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Spirit04:
where is the "and" or even a comma? Look at Kwakwanso's, take note of the commas. Obi submitted only SSCE. The idiot that added degree should be sacked right now
Lolzz
Eyah
Goan sack him na
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Boyooosa(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:

He is fighting for your future and that of your children

Charly boy is a grandfather

We want the best for this country. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just to these old criminals

May be u missed his story with Adeyanju where he confessed to have collected money from Keyamo for campaign contract...

Abeg go sit down for one corner, e be like say u never use plenty years for life sef

Shey na d canvass wey Dem carry give u be dat ba? Dem go help u train your children ba...u better no mind them, collect their money and vote for ur preferred candidate.
My Kobo!
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Temptee101(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Boyooosa:

May be u missed his story with Adeyanju where he confessed to have collected money from Keyamo for campaign contract...

Abeg go sit down for one corner, e be like say u never use plenty years for life sef

Shey na d canvass wey Dem carry give u be dat ba? Dem go help u train your children ba...u better no mind them, collect their money and vote for ur preferred candidate.
My Kobo!

Ok ! Farewell !
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by MarketDispatch: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Islie:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday released the final list of candidates eligible to contest the 2023 Presidential election....

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates

INEC is supposed to verify all the certificates and disqualify anyone with forged or Oluwole certificate just as recruiting organization's do
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by CheapHomes1: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
ribbit:
google is your friend.

Someone already helped you out on this thread self by posting screenshot from Google.

But zombidients must zombi.

Brainless lot.

Is google your enemy? With all your brain, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

Why are you getting emotional?

Who considers GCE a "high school diploma degree"?

How can a diploma be a degree all at the same time? Who is now ignorant?

When I asked for the meaning of GCE, I was asking for the meaning of the acronym. With all your Google, are you saying you don't know the meaning of GCE? As big as you need google to know the meaning of GCE?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ATLIEN2027: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Comparing Tinubu's first class education with honors to Peter Obi- tuary 3rd class degree from Nsukka is an insult to Tinubu.
Tinubu is a product of a first class institution unlike pandora pathological liar Obi tuary who graduated from a 3rd class institution with a 3rd class degree while more than likely cheating his way through.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by NwokoloOwa: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2022
naijapips02:

You don't know what GCE is? You don't know what masters is? You need help

I agree I need help as I questioned.

But you are such a dunce

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.