Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates (32096 Views)

Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto / The Academic Qualifications Of The Men Around President Buhari / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Jogs1900: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:
OP, where you get Bsc for?

I think it's time Nigerians verify if Obi indeed graduated from UNN the way they verified Tinubus certificate.
Obi needs to let us know his PPA during the mandatory NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by naijapips02: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

Lol there is no abyss known to man that you agbadorians won’t sink into its depth in your quest to justify the most heinous evils and ills in a society, none!

Agbadorians? Zombidients and their dull brains.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Benchilwell: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote a theuthor=PandoraObi post=116864220]People are eager to see Peter Obidient 3rd class philosophy [/quote]u were get first class,wetin u don manage for ur life,or na to manage only tribalism for Nairaland,see Obi qualification,wat he manage and organization group he was member.

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Born2Breed(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
Keep calling your parents name, you even eulogized them in your comment

Says the BAT urchin that slaps his father and knocks his mother every morning.

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is GCE a degree? Pls what is the meaning of GCE?
stop asking stupid question and use Google to cure your ignorance.

GCE is considered high school diploma degree.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by SmartyPants(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Henix:

One good thing about learning is that it never stops, we learn everyday.

Kindly give us an example of University Degree(s) lower than BSc/BA

There is a degree type called an Associate Degree, popular in the US and some european countries. It is similar to what we call HND here.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Benchilwell:
u were get first class,wetin u don manage for ur life,or na to manage only tribalism for Nairaland,see Obi qualification,wat he manage and organization group he was member.
why didn't he present all these fake degrees instead of ordinary GCE?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by vince2016(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

You be real Olodo
It was clearly stated there
FSLC WASSC/GCE and degrees
Oga GCE is not a degree
You have to study a course before u can be awarded a degree certificate.
Do u have to study a course to get GCE?
It's either u are an educated illiterate or u never enter the four walls of a university
Nor dey fool ur family on social media abeg grin grin

GCE means Guarantee Credit. If you offer advance short courses in some universities abroad you will earn a GCE(guarantee credit).
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Sucre6: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

Empty pride can take you nowhere. You know you don't know what you're talking about but you want to raise your shoulders with someone who can probably mentor you. Is it because it's a faceless forum?

Lol. Well, do you.

And Nah smartyPants want mentor me, like you rightly said, its a faceless forum, on a good day u can't say this trash to my face,

Your muscle is located directly in your mouth, run it which ever way you like, but, just know that, we all went to school, come down from that high horse of yours, u will eventually fall and break your neck. cool
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Benchilwell: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2022
ribbit:
why didn't he present all these fake degrees instead of ordinary GCE?
fake to u, then punch newspeper that publish it are fake
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by SmartyPants(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Sucre6:

And Nah smartyPants want mentor me, like you rightly said, its a faceless forum, on a good day u can't say this trash to my face,

Your muscle is located directly in your mouth, run it which ever way you like, but, just know that, we all went to school, come down from that high horse of yours, u will eventually fall and break your neck. cool

Lol on any given day, i guarantee that i can put you on my payroll. I guarantee you that much.

I've read your posts. I know your level. Take my word for it.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Henix(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Sucre6:

Lol
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ChrisblaOffurum: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Everyday here, is from one talk fight to the other, one insulting the other, no peace always violence, and the candidates are in there homes planning on how to win, you people are just here defending them, nah waooo undecided cry Tinubu, Obi or Atiku. Any of them that wins is destined to rule for the next 4years and no man born by a woman can stop it. Make ona make good use of ona time. grin
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Benchilwell:
fake to u, then punch newspeper that publish it are fake
because that's what obi presented to punch and punch like most Nigerian newspapers didn't scrutinize it.

If he presents any of those oluwole certificate to inec, a lot of media houses will scrutinize it, that's why he played it safe and used ordinary GCE he could guarantee.

We all know obi to be natural dumb born liar but atleast he didn't get advice from mad man this time grin

He did barest minimum to avoid scrutiny.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by tuyi19: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Is bsc the only degree, so how did you know is bsc?
ribbit post=116867070:
because that's what obi presented to punch and punch like most Nigerian newspapers didn't scrutinize it.

If he presents any of those oluwole certificate to inec, a lot of media houses will scrutinize it, that's why he played it safe and used ordinary GCE he could guarantee.

We all know obi to be natural dumb born liar but atleast he didn't get advice from mad man this time grin

You blind? You nor see Degree there?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Viraltrends123: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
OreoPaschal:

You are biased. When you want to criticize, be holistic and unbiased about it. How come INEC didn't specify Tinubu' least of qualifications and pointed only BSc? Is that not ratty enough?

You were particular about "Degree" which is already known to be "B.A, BSc, B. Agric, BComm and many others". C'mon man, pull your guts down and think of a better way this country can be savaged instead of rotating leaders just for ego. If Obi wins, and underperforms in his 4years; taking him out won't be an issue. The youths want to take charge and not cabals who have milked the country dry.

At your quiet time, you know the truth. Try and live by your truth always!.
Obi didn't perform well as a governor, we won't vote him to be president. you idiot. Which one is if he underperforms, we should vote him out after 4 years. He has already done woefully as a governor, and we are not voting him
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by tuyi19: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Sucre6:

Degree Nah wetin Na only bsc be degree?

Abi ya eye dey pain u ni?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Benchilwell: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2022
ribbit:

so I am lying he was manager of fedelity bank,if obi own is fake then other candidates own is fake too,now I u ok with that!
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by CheapHomes1: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2022
ribbit:
stop asking stupid question and use Google to cure your ignorance.

GCE is considered high school diploma degree.

Why are you getting emotional?

Who considers GCE a "high school diploma degree"?

How can a diploma be a degree all at the same time? Who is now ignorant?

When I asked for the meaning of GCE, I was asking for the meaning of the acronym. With all your Google, are you saying you don't know the meaning of GCE? As big as you need google to know the meaning of GCE?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Benchilwell: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Obi didn't perform well as a governor, we won't vote him to be president. you idiot. Which one is if he underperforms, we should vote him out after 4 years. He has already done woefully as a governor, and we are not voting him
if obi didn't perform as governor, now wat make him popular,and why he is pple of Anambra state and southeast like him so much and respect him than any other governors and former governor in south east.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by CheapHomes1: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

Show me where I said it's a degree.

Beats me why reading and comprehension are so hard and difficult for many of you.

Btw, did I not post the meaning a million times in this thread already or you are just conveniently blind?

Why are you getting emotional? Obviously, you are more guilty of what you are accusing others of.

Show me where I said you said GCE is a degree? My original post that you responded were questions asked in response to what someone said and you decided to get involved. Since you did, i asked you to do justice. The question I asked you in another conversation, you have dodged. So am not exactly sure why you are hurt.

I
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Viraltrends123: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Bro,Do you think fixing a country depends on if you have First class or third class. Class of graduation really doesn't determine governance. Just as building business and getting rich isn't determined by those grades if graduation.
Buhari is a general and Osinbajo is a Professor and SAN, but they can build economy and deal with insecurity.
LOL, see them, you can only say this because the candidate you support lacks it. Had it been Obi is a first class graduate, and Tinubu has 3rd class, we know what you people would be saying, I can remember then you guys use to abuse Buhari, for not having a degree, now you are saying otherwise
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by PhantomThief(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
manato:
They're all academically qualified. Now, it's a question of character and competence.
Someone that has O'level(GCE) should have nothing to do with the post of the Vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by OreoPaschal(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Heheheheh! You can pass your message without calling me name. I wanted to ignore you, but then... you need to put a hold to "We" and personalize your statement because you have only one vote if you at all you will live till 2023.

What are your index for performance? In terms of Education, he revived Anambra State educational system from Primary till Tertiary level. For Security, Obi did his best on that aspect, the thugs in Anambra cannot be compared with what is present now. For health, your records are there to confirm, two standard teaching hospitals in the state. For pensioner, they never lacked nor complained. For investment and indebtedness, you can check the recent figures which won't tell a lie compared what Lagos is owning after so much revenue.

I won't argue further with you, just wake up from your slumber. God forbid BAThing.

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Greatkenny2: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
JAMO84:
Obi's highest qualification is third class in philosophy. The rest are 2 weeks seminar certificates
Yoruba moslem … can you provide an evidence Obi came out with third? I will wait
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by robinso01(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

AMEN...

Only animal will have contrary opinion towards your prayer.

Individual is entitled to their different opinion.we all can't reason the same way.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by MossLuv: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No primary, no secondary, which certificate he used gained admission into University?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2022
Benchilwell:
so I am lying he was manager of fedelity bank,if obi own is fake then other candidates own is fake too,now I u ok with that!
manage fidellity kor, manage intercontinental ni

Question you should be asking is, how is it possible or make any sense for someone with 3rd class degree in philosophy find his way to managing a bank?

Does it make any sense?
What are you gonna tell us next, vulcanizer in your area is now the head doctor at university teaching hospital?

How do you even manage a bank when you were never part and parcel of the banking system?!

But then, I don't expect zombiedients to ask important question like that..

Just follow the herds like zombis.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by 1Alex: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

that guy you quote, you sure say him go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why are you getting emotional?

Who considers GCE a "high school diploma degree"?

How can a diploma be a degree all at the same time? Who is now ignorant?

When I asked for the meaning of GCE, I was asking for the meaning of the acronym. With all your Google, are you saying you don't know the meaning of GCE? As big as you need google to know the meaning of GCE?
google is your friend.

Someone already helped you out on this thread self by posting screenshot from Google.

But zombidients must zombi.

Brainless lot.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.