Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates (32097 Views)

Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto / The Academic Qualifications Of The Men Around President Buhari / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by God1000(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Kobicove:

Do you know this for a fact or are you just assuming?
for sure man
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by GoodSerpent: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Cyberterror:
INEC ought to be adding the discipline studied by each candidate and their grades e.g. first-class second-class and third-class. Let Nigerians know those who claim they can fix the economy even when they are dullards grin
Bro,Do you think fixing a country depends on if you have First class or third class. Class of graduation really doesn't determine governance. Just as building business and getting rich isn't determined by those grades if graduation.
Buhari is a general and Osinbajo is a Professor and SAN, but they can build economy and deal with insecurity.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Emman08: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2022
What degree did they say Buhari had again?

Asking for a friend
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by eyeowil: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2022
how degree go take help for governance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2022
If Dem like make Dem get PHD or ZHD. That doesn't matter with their greed and old age

Obi is a better intellectual business inclined candidate that can work for Nigeria for now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by NwokoloOwa: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2022
What is this GCE Masters presented by Atiku? Can anyone help me. I've been surfing the internet for answers. I need to be educated on this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Okarakwu: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Olodo can't you see degree there?
plaindealer:
OP, where you get Bsc for?

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by omoyankee3(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Check the last word "degree"

plaindealer:
OP, where you get Bsc for?

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2022
dhardline:
For those who are bothered about the grade of Peter Obi hope you all know that Tony Elumelu also graduated with a 3rd class,
he didn't graduate witg third class oh, elumelu has come out to deny it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by plaindealer: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You blind? You nor see Degree there?

Is this what you Igbos are calling Bsc?

grin grin

I was actually expecting you to show us Bsc written next to Pandora's name on the official INEC list, not your rubbish. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Minatouchiha(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Their certificates should be subjected to thorough public scrutiny because we know someone among them is lying

Call the person name na.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ejimatic: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Islie:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday released the final list of candidates eligible to contest the 2023 Presidential election....
ob

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates
. Atiku and Obi 2019. Good combination Atiku and Okowa 2023.....Bad combination ..Atiku is old Those are the eooressions of confused Obedient Nigerians! Only candidate in the SE is the best in Nigeria in their myopic view! We will see soon that father and son are not the same ....Let the build up continue!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by GoodSerpent: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
JAMO84:
Obi's highest qualification is third class in philosophy. The rest are 2 weeks seminar certificates
But Osinbajo is a Prof. and SAN now, so tell us how he has helped the country.
We are talking about competence in governance wish is way above academia.
Academia is just an aspect of it.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Krismas(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Islie:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday released the final list of candidates eligible to contest the 2023 Presidential election....

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates
grin Chai Pandora OBItuary go school? So why is he always thinking like a school cert.? grin
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by plaindealer: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by sulaimania2003(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku - Msc
Tinubu ,- Bsc
Obi. ,- Gce
Nawa ooooo
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by pat077: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Persin way no learn to crawl or walk, all of a sudden starts to run. Nawa!
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by plaindealer: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Krismas:
grin Chai Pandora OBItuary go school? So why is he always thinking like a school cert.? grin

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by CheapHomes1: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Cyberterror:
INEC ought to be adding the discipline studied by each candidate and their grades e.g. first-class second-class and third-class. Let Nigerians know those who claim they can fix the economy even when they are dullards grin

What qualifications does the minister of finance and the cbn governor have?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by GoodSerpent: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

I was actually expecting you to show us Bsc written next to Pandora's name on the official INEC list, not your rubbish. grin grin
I think you need to research well before you disagrace your self here, you see degree and you are still crying.
Tell me of there is something like "GCE degree"
Degree is written there but your painful brain could not load and process it. Seems your brain is running on a 512MB RAM.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by sulaimania2003(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku - Msc
Tinubu ,- Bsc
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by GoodSerpent: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What qualifications does the minister of finance and the cbn governor have?
Please anyone with answer?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by CheapHomes1: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

Is BSc not a degree?
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by plaindealer: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

I think you need to research well before you disagrace your self here, you see degree and you are still crying.
Tell me of there is something like "GCE degree"
Degree is written there but your painful brain could not load and process it. Seems your brain is running on a 512MB RAM.

Is GCE Bsc? Yes or No.

While you are at it, define GCE for us if you get liver.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by plaindealer: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is BSc not a degree?

I'm not interested in the rubbish in the newspaper, I'm only interested in the official INEC list.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Boyooosa(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Sucre6:

Degree Nah wetin

Abi ya eye dey pain u ni?

I even saw bsc for shettima in the list but he wrote fslc...
Wetin concern me sef, with his useless post
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by jamace(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2022
tyinfinity:
We want to see the pass degree of the dullard among them.we know who has pass from philosophy department.
Nonsense talk.

PETER OBI'S EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED AND QUALIFICATIONS

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Nosayer: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Their certificates should be subjected to thorough public scrutiny because we know someone among them is lying

Am erudite law professor who is also a SAN is the current VP.

Did it stop the APC from embarking policies that mocked our constitution?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by ribbit: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

modify and quote this on your first post on frontpage.

We need more insight.

The mod that brought this to frontpage needs to tell us what it means too.
Re: Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates by Boyooosa(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Temptee101:
Abuja are you ready?

Do people who need success still identify with Charly boy the bad market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.