Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) (39478 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Gkay1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Heartbreak dey pain ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by ppogba: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wrong caption.

" Mad man swims mud after having his brain exchanged for saw dust"

With ediots like this, you wonder if Buhari is not right after all. Lazy jobless youth.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Confirm4real(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Never give a girlfriend or wife 100% love unu no dey hear.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Gkay1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
Mumu rely on woman . Mumu believed there is something call love between man an woman. You don't need to roll in mud but you need to roast in Frying pan.

Guy, stop claiming saint, if u don't believe on love, they're some people outside there that still believe in love.
If u don't love, don't expect people to love u

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Yusssuf11(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Truvelisback:
The SIMP must have invested heavily on her.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
The girl did the right thing .. grin
He's a PHOOL

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by bluefilm: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
The pussy must have been so good.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gistsme1:
Nigerians Reacts to a video shared online captioning the moment a Young man was crying and rollibg in mud water after being dumped by his girlfriend

Roll more bro. You reach to cry.
Breakfast no be small thing.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ciu7bIWuWNl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

VERY STUPID MAN/BOY. SHE IS NOT THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD. I REMEMBER ONE TIME ONE OF MY EX TODAY ME IT WAS OVER, I JUST LET HER GO JEJELY, I LOVE MY PEACE OF MIND. IN THIS TIME WHEN YOU SUPPOSE TO MAN UP.

UNTILL YOU KNOW THIS, THEY WILL KEEP DITCHING YOU " DON'T WOE A WOMAN WITH MONEY AND NEVER EVER BEG A GIRL FOR LOVE"

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
He's stupid
SIMPs are foolish.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
He's stupid

You no go understand until he touch you.

That's what over investment does, whether financially or emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Alibaba0: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
dmill:
Na that guy tell am make him do am, make he video am come post am for NL

I swear hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Enny2013(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
He knows what he's doing. Maybe he had booked d girl for ritual n boom!
He might be crying for his expected BENZ.
Who knows!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by detectivejones: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maybe he was dared into it by the dude videoing. Trust guys if money is on the table for a bet they can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by RichDotCom07: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Las las, na everybody go chop wetin again??�

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by ChocolateWine(f): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
Mumu rely on woman . Mumu believed there is something call love between man an woman. You don't need to roll in mud but you need to roast in Frying pan.

Nothing like love? So where's the butterflies come from?
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by McKayConcept(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=92056808

Register for free and get instant 150trx bonus

this is not scam, I have been using dmining to make over 100k monthly.. no jokes

when you register you will see your instant 150trx which is worth about 7,000 naira...

you can chat me for any questions... this sharing is coming from a good heart, you have the right to discard it

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Sniperboy84(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
In this country that things are like this, this animal simp is rolling in mud ground because of a bitch while his mate is rolling to get money so that those same LovePeddler well chess after them, three things are involve here, is either the lady has charm his food or his village people curse him with a woman pants, or the guy is a simply simp with bsc, guys that always wear ring in ear or keep dread are mostly simp
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by gasol: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
honestly it painful guy take it easy ok, if there's life there's hope
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by kafeii123: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is why parents should always show their children enough love....

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Ezlynn: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is hilarious AF, music is therapeutic and he can rock his world with the oraimo rock earbuds. One's happiness should never be dependent on someone else.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by noble2faith(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you believe this truly happened then u re more SIMPle than the simps. grin
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Chnbanc: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:
See geniue love grin
Which kind genuine love?
He is just a typical simp.
Gaskiya

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by noble2faith(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
grin cheesy cheesy,chai!,so breakfast can pain like this,honestly i pray never to experience it,if one idiot think he can use me and dump me i will be the one to dump him first in other to avoid this kind of disater for myself,but the thing really pain this guy shacheesy cheesy,Nigeria men need to be getting more of this.

Babygirl
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by noble2faith(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Boogyman557:

Where can I get this? I need to arm myself these days.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Chnbanc: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sniperboy84:
guys that always wear ring in ear or keep dread are mostly simp
True talk
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by noble2faith(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Any woman praying for God to give them this kind of Simp as husband, may God give them a Simp son like this fooolish man

U go fear prayer!
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by noble2faith(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Righthussle:

grin cheesy grin grin u dey mad oo grin

Which one be "mini comrade"

As in the thing tire me oo. Innocent baby don turn to vawulence meme grin
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by limitless777(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
This should rather read ""Dumb Man"" because not all Young men are dumb.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by limitless777(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
grin cheesy cheesy,chai!,so breakfast can pain like this,honestly i pray never to experience it,if one idiot think he can use me and dump me i will be the one to dump him first in other to avoid this kind of disater for myself,but the thing really pain this guy shacheesy cheesy,Nigeria men need to be getting more of this.

I'm sure this story made your day and gladden your heart.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is my guy, Greenback.

May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by ModCaller: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apus:
Grilfriend, not wife oo.
Men are becoming weak daily

Wife o, girlfriend o, they're all the same. Don't let anyone confuse you.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by brownbib(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Expect a movie from nollywood... "The Rolling Lover".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.