Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (65188 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Crystal70200: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
The pre-wedding shoot of this couple has gone viral because of the lady's size.

The groom obviously loves big size ladies. While many are frowning at the woman’s weight, others feel its his choice. As for me I believe love comes in different shape and sizes and wish them a happy married life...shikena!

Would you go for a plus size lady or a plus size man as your partner?

Source: https://www.naij.com/797648-check-adorable-pre-wedding-photos-everyone-talking.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by chiefolododo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
This woman na eru/ load

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by ClassCaptain(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Untill people begin to see marriage beyond physical beauty but as an avenue to build ur soulmate up and better each other's lives,

marriages will continue to end in divorce sooner than expected

372 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Gebbson007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
wats d difference between dis man n a suicide bomber. d guy get mynd oo

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Pinkieblue(f): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
God has finally picked her call and y'all... Especially the posters above me are just jealous

You should not even be happy for the downfall of ur enemy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by overdrive(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
This dude's love for this "young" lady must be the Blind love grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by ThuGnificenX: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow... Will he survive a year? Yuuck undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by tropaz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
the lady is from a rich home and d guy na sharp badt guy.....

i will only marry her if shes sure i will get bovas petrol without stress

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Myndu44: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blood of jesus! What is that?

I rather stay single

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by phemmylink(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blood of Zachariah

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by alobright17(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Choice is choice there are good and bad choices
Choice is Choice there are correct and wrong choices

Which ever of them they guy took let him enjoy it is none of my business,and I have no single right to condemn his choice.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by masinga07(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
So, some people feel becos the lady is fat she ought not to have a guy to marry her. You guys don't know some dudes like big big things.

55 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by ireneony(f): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Igodomigodo! Hippopotamus grin

Sexy gurls be forming posh.... wen the plain gurls keep getting married every week

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by refiner(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin......well love is blind!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Heavy duty anointing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by nnadychuks(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
brother what have you done to yourself?you'll have to do all the fvcking all night,she will just lye down receiving all your combos and you will easily get tired

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by adenine02: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
xtra large

buh d guy get mind o!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by sukkot: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
who plus size done epp ?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by optional1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
So!

Will dis restore peace in Kogi state Assembly?

Abi wil her size bring back Fuel pump price?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by VickyRotex(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
His choice! cool

alobright17:
Choice is choice there are good and bad choices
Choice is Choice there are correct and wrong choices

Which ever of them they guy took let him enjoy it is none of my business,and I have no single right to condemn his choice.

I love this! cool

15 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Say a prayer for the groom.

He has his work cut out for him, and its enormous.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Sunnycliff(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
When love turns to a load......I vamoose

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Besto(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Obe
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by kennyman2000(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
ohh boy!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by dayoungmoney1: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cool. In other news..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by SimpleBea(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Did the guy marry the lady for love or because of money?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by Joyce28(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na her luck be dt
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by damilareoye: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Love sha.....

It's beyond reasoning
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral by winterfell007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blood of lie Mohammed, let me ask Buhari if she part of the Mama Peace's descendant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.