Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) (45200 Views)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Achasew(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i would,how my brother choose to spend his money is non of my business.

Anakogheri
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by ransomed: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apology over what? after using her for yahoo plus. He decided to compensate her from the money she "generated" He will discard her in no distant time to go for fresh "izobo" . Only men from the land of igodomigodo will understand the parole. I pity Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by ogatboy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
All this photoshoot pictures just to get attention. Where is the man begging? People that have money don't come to Internet to show it. If she get that kind money, the excitement will make her forget the picture taking part.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
What exactly is the purpose of publicizing this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by CSTRR: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
These hopeless men are spoiling the dating market for everyone.

And they are not even as rich as a US billionaire.

Tell me, what has she done to deserve 10million?

Keep increasing inflation in the Nigerian dating scene.

Idiot.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by wildkat: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.

Was your father like that? Just asking for the village people
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by mrdino(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Tzar(m): 1:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Believe women at your expense. People like Tonto Dike did more than this before she started confessing like a witch caught on high tension.
Na so Linda Ikeji dey tell every f**l that cares to listen to her to become celibate, yet she was collecting d*ck like a nympho behind closed doors. Na pregnancy expose her hypocrisy & lies.
There is nothing these girls can’t do to intimidate & deceive one another. Yet they claim men are the villains.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by manmade(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Her kayanmanta na imported this is not from jaruma ��
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by BlackMan6969(m): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I'm not against anyone speaking what they feel is right but using vile words na em I no go accept.
It takes one click to get you banned, simple.
If I see anything of such anywhere else then you might have yourself to blame, thanks.
Lol! We don finally get vigilante for nairaland. grin
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Billgatessecond: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

The money they can never have grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You call people broke can you ever have that kind off money ...

Guys we are the main cause of all this shit ..
Ladies should be thanking god when a man walks into their life..
Most ladies can't pay their bills without the assistant of a man that y u see them at their early ages looking for a sugar daddy then later an innocent guy to suck dry ..
That y most of them usually have I sugar dad and 1 main dad ..

A guy will struggle to make money spends some on u and I will be there saying he is broke .

Do u have half of what the guy has.. even if you do can you achieve that without coded runs or legit runs ...

We know most babes are now legit or coded runs babes .
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Billgatessecond: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

Imagine me sitting down and expecting someones child to give me more money because I am beautiful... Tht prostitution and that what they do
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Billgatessecond: 3:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I am not spoiling mother's here but have you ever wondered how mothers are able spot the bad eggs among ladies or why some mother's go against a girl you bring as ur gf .. m not saying they do this always but have ever wondered y.

Our mothers were also in the same game and they know how it rolls so the cycle is on have you ever heard a man saying no to his son's gf ..nit happens only in rare case's..

They were I the same game before they got married...
A thief will always spot a thief even he finds it late he will ..
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by icarealot: 4:25am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

Cuz money dey involved you don sharply tag am “one in a million man”. Na why una dey end up with abusive men cuz money dey quick blind una eyes. Shift abeg
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428937/lady-poses-n10m-goodies-man-gifted-apology-photos/
And you're happy??
And showing your teeth?
Hmmmmm..
Dem don chop your brain.
He will still cheat again, and give you another money apology.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Patriotsleague: 5:25am On Sep 22, 2022
She is hot though, I can see why.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by konvicted77: 5:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Poverty sighted.
SMH, I really pity the young man. I hope the SIMPle man has already gifted his Father, Mother and siblings ₦10 million.

An average Nigerian girl is literally useless and has nothing to offer than her overused wide pussy and huge billings.

The day I will gift ordinary girlfriend such amount of money, that day all my ancestors will come out from their graves and flog me with iron rod if I ever try such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by konvicted77: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2022
the thing tire me ooh
Sheistoopretty:

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 5:55am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

Nobody can give what they don't have...
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by emonis88: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2022
U see the thing here is not about spending 10 million, but d issue is the day d man marries this lady, n has a little financial bumps, il she remain with him? Abi go after another man with 10 million , at that time.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by jobsonline101(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i would,how my brother choose to spend his money is non of my business.

Easier said than done. You girls that are full of jealousy.

Most girls won't show they're jealous, but deep within, they're boiling to 100 degrees jealousy. I witnessed it first hand while in the Uni.

I toasted one Jennifer that year in the university, she no gree, even after many attempts, giving me that Puritan vibes, no wahala.

I toasted her best friend tongue . I showered love to her best friend, outings, gifts especially on birthdays & better knacking.

Omo,, jealousy consumed the puritan Jennifer to the point that she stopped being friends with her best friend.

So, we sabi d matter, no be today!
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Agugbadin: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Igbos again, I know that it must be Igbos even without looking at the name.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Agugbadin: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
IGBOS again, even without looking at the name I concluded it must be Igbos, unhealthy competition and display of wealth.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
From the folder of things that didn't happen.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Arshavin120(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
He gave her 10 million cheque so what's with the $100 bills filled suitcase, cos if we should be talking about that suitcase we should be talking about almost a billion in naira if not more
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by EKOSuperior(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Noted with much ado. To the giver may you never lack, to the receiver pls forgive and forget. To the wailers please tamper justice with mercy.

*She's thick enough, e suppose loud.
Is it the Matrix TV I know?
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by makeherscream(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Ahhhhhhh am sure he gave her HIV so he had to apologise with this huge amount grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Revolva(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Fake checkq all for the clout
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by muyico(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Prays and work hard is beta dan expect such from man. Pray to baba GOD That he shuld u with enough. Dan dependant on flesh man!
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Vincentonyeka(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2022
What's #10m Is too small nah
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
SMH, I really pity the young man. I hope the SIMPle man has already gifted his Father, Mother and siblings ₦10 million.

An average Nigerian girl is literally useless and has nothing to offer than her overused wide pussy and huge billings.

The day I will gift ordinary girlfriend such amount of money, that day all my ancestors will come out from their graves and flog me with iron rod if I ever try such nonsense.
laffing helplessly

The moment a know has this notion that after snow blowing that ass becomes useless the better for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.