Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) (45186 Views)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Hollybratt(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

The money they can never have grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Freelane33(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
God Abeg oooo
Orphanage homes will eat for good 4 months
Better food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Fira09(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Lol go rest make you no use mouth put yourself for trouble.
I hope I don't have to repeat myself.

You still have the guts to quote me? undecided

Watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fira09:

You still have the guts to quote me? undecided

Watch and see.
My friend quiet.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Fanikoko: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

Na small thing remain, you for Fine

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.

Do u know what he did that resulted to this?? Do u know if he beat her up or of he cheated on her repeatedly with her relative or close friend ?? Do u know if he did one of those things that we women hate men for ?? He threw money and y'all are celebrating for just 10m... only women from poor homes will easily celebrate this without critical thoughts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Mcslize: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
phelonrays:
Love build on monetary enticement.

What would she offer the guy when tables turn?

Your guess as good as mine undecided

Don't mind the man. This type of relationship is an already faulty relationship as the foundation has already been built on materials gratifications.

He has already conditioned her mind towards monetary and material gains.

It's definitely a wrong step on the part of the man if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by imagrg(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
I think I can do more if I have real money!

Na money dem dey take look for pleasure.

If you want a fine babe, be ready for competition and be ready too to make sacrifices otherwise, your competitors would have her!

So, instead of running after women when you are broke, find a way of leveraging yourself financially first.

Just like you, which lady wan suffer poverty?
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by virginprincess(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Do u know what he did that resulted to this?? Do u know if he beat her up or of he cheated on her repeatedly with her relative or close friend ?? Do u know if he did one of those things that we women hate men for ?? He threw money and y'all are celebrating for just 10m... only women from poor homes will easily celebrate this without critical thoughts
You said "just" 10m,i'm sure you must be Dangote daughter for calling 10m just,and yes i don't care what he did,for he to have done something like this shows that he is sincerely sorry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Starz825(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.
Yes one in a million...
You will even snatch him up if given the chance.. grin since his type is not common everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by benitwater(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
How weighty is the sin?
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Teekay21(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Moneyboyz: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Be like the thing get gold and some cooling system.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Will you shut up nonsense I hate this
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by jrobbins: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Where's the money? That's not even a valid debit instrument ffs?? Jeez!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by GUNITGuy: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Another Simp ...Hope he apologize to his mum with Money for his naughtiness while growing up.... To his Teachers who he offended
Or he didn't offend anyone except this One in his entire

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by arantess: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

CEO of olosho, we don hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Shormiey(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
An opportunity to cheat on her again.....she will never be happy in this loveless relationship
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
I hope it’s his wife and not just a girl he’s in a relationship with…
Well it’s not my business jare
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Agapegodstime: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
This one is just deceiving her self not us smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by kayperry: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
why is she carrying dollar, when dollar scarcity is about to loom.

We are our own problem, until the rich people/politicians act like they under dollarization of our economy is detrimental to naira value ... the naira will continue to fall like naija gurls tits undecided
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Didi2d(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
I want to believe the guy knows or believe the lady truly loves him.
And because of the gravity of bleeped up he dropped, he needed to apologise so he won't lose her
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Just like dat
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Dialpad: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
That dollars is not 10 million naira .... a bundle of 10k is 7 million ...

So that's photoshop
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by JayPeeOham: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428937/lady-poses-n10m-goodies-man-gifted-apology-photos/

The Sorry is too expensive abeg!! grin

God bless me because an this kind sorry I want dey tell my woman!

Imagine say you do all these things she still come tell you get out...Lol

Any man wet go do all these things just to prove say him dey sorry dey cheat well.

Take it to the banks!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by nesphil(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Only time will tell.
So let me allow time to be the deciding factor and not me.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by taiwolomo1: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

. Must u all gals depend on men!so u guys have given up on ur life's that can never made it without a man's spoon feeding ur destiny

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by etrouble: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Don't worry, the ritualist will soon sleep her mother and then gift her 20 Million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.