Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! (3870 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 2k Olosho Advert On Facebook Marketplace. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by SultanOfPuna: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:

Experience? I don't pay for sex neither do I spend on a woman for sex. Too stingy for that. Me way dey invest even 5k on an asset that'll add value and you want me to spend it on sex?

I get it without spending a dime. If I spend, it's after sex and it's mostly for food and transport.

When you got the dating world and women figured out, you get your way for free because you've turned the table around. These are the things we try to imbibe in men and boys, but they don't read or listen.

If you have control over your sexual urges while still being a humorous, mysterious, and a sexual being, you have control women.

Women do get mad at me because I ran away from submitting sex despite her beauty and me being the one who turned her on.

You turn woman on no mean say you must her f*ck her. Allow the wetness to dry and give her transport to go back. That is the power of abundance and control. That control could be your saviour from an impending infection.

Yes, she'll run to another guy who will quench the fire, but at least, she knows your level and mind is different from the rest.

Shut da Bleep up man
You talk so much trash
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Tuddykit: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chaos14:
One idiot was stressing me so i called mods and cc you
Are serious
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Shut da Bleep up man
You talk so much trash
cheesy Okay, Sir.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Chaos14: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tuddykit:
Are serious
Wetin happen sir
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Shut da Bleep up man
You talk so much trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Unhappy In their Relationships and Love Life. / 11 Tips For Dating Shy Guys And Making Him Your Soulmate Forever / Is She Not Mad ?? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.