Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! (3881 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 2k Olosho Advert On Facebook Marketplace. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
@Fira09 Allahmuzayaf aka Fernandezisback hv been banned....u are free now.

I even told the guy that I would deal with him slowly till he deactivate his account.

He has even deactivated it already.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Truvelisback(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nice one, Omo, that guy na headache. He can derail like mad grin
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Omo, I just gave the guy fact, he started accusing me falsely that I have a pedophile account, that I am a beggar.

Just like that o.
He's a Jobless guy,,,he might even create another account to continue his nuisance..
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nice one, Omo, that guy na headache. He can derail like mad grin
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
He's a Jobless guy,,,he might even create another account to continue his nuisance..

If he continues, then he will serve ban and keep on deactivating his account like a dunce.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Jimbah(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He should go to Lagos street in garki fct

He can see one for #1500 tongue

Kai, snr man u be experience man
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by christianjoy(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2022
grin them plenty for here
If you can nurse them well
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:

This is his new moniker: Alfatihminaleel
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

Lol see wailing.

Guy, nothing like wailing.....I told you I will deal with you slowly till you deactivate your moniker, and that you did.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

Lol see wailing,how are you?

This your new moniker will also go down, watch and see.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

How many minute does it take to create a new account sir?lol

That's the stress I gonna make your feel, till you stop this your wailing/trolling
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

Yes na,and here we are, lol.

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

Stop making noise,lol.
I'm still around.

The ban reach you for blood, no wonder you deactivated your account grin
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

I have seen it,,,,he will get banned again don't worry.
Las Las na him go tire... cheesy
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Englishisamust:
grin grin grin. This op no go kill me. With his hilarious meme

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

7 days,but you know how much i love the forum so I had the come with a new one,lol
seun,, justwise
Violation of rule 19

This notorious troll keeps creating alternate accounts after getting banned,,,he created this one this morning after his Allahmuzayaf account got banned and he's also the same person as satanist and this account below;
https://Nairaland.com/Allahmuzayaf
https://Nairaland.com/Fernandezisback
https://www.nairaland.com/alfatihminaleel
Here is the screenshot below of the new account he created few minutes ago after his Allahmuzayaf account got banned,,,u guys can check the time he created it too..

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

7 days,but you know how much i love the forum so I had the come with a new one,lol
Mynd44,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19...

Here he is confessing dat he got banned for 7 days then he created this one because he couldn't stay away from Nairaland

Check the screenshot below to verify that the account is new...

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

Stop making noise,lol.
I'm still around.
Mynd44,,, seun,,, justwise,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19..

This troll deactivated his Allahmuzayaf account after he got banned and created this one,,,u guys can check it and verify from the screenshot below...

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Alfatihminaleel:

How many minute does it take to create a new account sir?lol
Mynd44,,, seun,,, justwise,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19..

This troll deactivated his Allahmuzayaf account after he got banned and created this one,,,u guys can check it and verify from the screenshot below...

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

He has been successfully banned....let me see the new account that he will create again. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Women are really wiser than most hórny men.

1. She enjoys sex more.
2. She gets paid for what she enjoys.
3. She lies flat on the bed enjoying it while the goat who paid struggles to impress her with his sex game (slavery).
4. The 1 minute man even spent money to buy sex enhancement drúgs.
5. 20% of the time, he wants it raw and 30% of the time, he gets infected by her.
6. 35% of the the time, he spends treating himself while she's banging another man after gossiping or bluntly telling you how small your d*ck is because you had a misunderstanding with her (ego bruised).
7. 15% of the time, he's regretting after initially bragging to his friends how he banged the olosho like a boss, but the moment he gets healed, refer to number 8.
8. 100% of the time, he still wants to repeat the process with another girl. No be juju be that?

Slavery is the root of poverty.

Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
He has been successfully banned....let me see the new account that he will create again. cheesy cheesy

Kudos, you no dey give am chance breath for Nairaland
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Newdawn30: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=116902222]Women are really wiser than most hórny men.

1. She enjoys sex more.
2. She gets paid for what she enjoys.
3. She lies flat on the bed enjoying it while the goat who paid struggles to impress her with his sex game (slavery).
4. The 1 minute man even spent money to buy sex enhancement drúgs.
5. 20% of the time, he wants it raw and 30% of the time, he gets infected by her.
6. 35% of the the time, he spends it treating himself.
7. 15% of the time, he's regretting, but the moment he gets healed, refer to number 8.
8. 100% of the time, he still wants to repeat the process.

Slavery is the root of poverty.

Experience talking
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Fira09(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:

Any new account he creates again just let me know.

He will not receive any breathing space on Nairaland again till he repent.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by BeanmanX(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Kudos, you no dey give am chance breath for Nairaland

People like him don't need a chance,,, he's an unrepentant troll so he deserves to be reported to the mods..
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Newdawn30:
Experience talking

Experience? I don't pay for sex neither do I spend on a woman for sex. Too stingy for that. Me way dey invest even 5k on an asset that'll add value and you want me to spend it on sex?

I get it without spending a dime. If I spend, it's after sex and it's mostly for food and transport.

When you got the dating world and women figured out, you get your way for free because you've turned the table around. These are the things we try to imbibe in men and boys, but they don't read or listen.

If you have control over your sexual urges while still being a humorous, mysterious, and a sexual being, you have control women.

Women do get mad at me because I ran away from submitting sex despite her beauty and me being the one who turned her on.

You turn woman on no mean say you must her f*ck her. Allow the wetness to dry and give her transport to go back. That is the power of abundance and control. That control could be your saviour from an impending infection.

Yes, she'll run to another guy who will quench the fire, but at least, she knows your level and mind is different from the rest.
Re: 2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:

Experience? I don't pay for sex neither do I spend on a woman for sex. Too stingy for that. Me way dey invest even 5k on an asset that'll add value and you want me to spend it on sex?

I get it without spending a dime. If I spend, it's after sex and it's mostly for food and transport.

When you got the dating world and women figured out, you get your way for free because you've turned the table around. These are the things we try to imbibe in men and boys, but they don't read or listen.

If you have control over your sexual urges while still being a humorous, mysterious, and a sexual being, you have control women.

Women do get mad at me because I ran away from submitting sex despite her beauty and me being the one who turned her on.

You turn woman on no mean say you must her f*ck her. Allow the wetness to dry and give her transport to go back. That is the power of abundance and control. That control could be your saviour from an impending infection.

Yes, she'll run to another guy who will quench the fire, but at least, she knows your level and mind is different from the rest.

Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? / How Can It Be Done? / Should I Have Held My Apology?