Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Physical Attraction Is Key - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Attraction Is Key (534 Views)

Is Physical Attraction That Important In A Relationship? / Don't Be Deceived! Physical Attraction Is Not Love / How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Attraction Is Key by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
So this is where I want to come in

It's important if you don't find someone attractive enough you let them know and keep them as friends rather than string them along

Someone like me I will friendzone you because I don't want to hurt your feelings and I want to kiss well

I don't want to be in a relationship of pity

I want to be fucking comfortable with you

I want to kiss you all day

Make Love all day and even if am a workaholic am ready to drop it for good fifty shades

Body no be fire wood

I want to be able to cuddle you publicly

Physical attraction is key so If I am feeling irritated by your presence or I don't give in to the vibe it means we don't have chemistry and its better off we are friends

No need to decieve each other

That attraction is key for you

Because I am a very loyal lady to the core

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Share

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Michelle70(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
ok

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
physical attraction is the needed foundation upon which you will try get closer and discover someone, and get to know if they have the right character to take it further. nobody looks at an ugly person and says:" woah let me get to know them"

pleasure of the eye is the beginning of it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by imagrg(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's where you fail and become a man's slave.
You love a man who doesn't give a damn about you!
Love one who loves you and you will enjoy peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmn another angle but would you want the individual to cheat on him

imagrg:
That's where you fail and become a man's slave.
You love a man who doesn't give a damn about you!
Love one who loves you and you will enjoy peace.
Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Exactly

MrBrownJay1:
physical attraction is the needed foundation upon which you will try get closer and discover someone, and get to know if they have the right character to take it further. nobody looks at an ugly person and says:" woah let me get to know them"

pleasure of the eye is the beginning of it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yes physical attraction is key.

But for many women out there and probably some men too, money can buy that "key", open the door and maybe even throw the "key" into the gutter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Deep words

UnusualEmissary:
Yes physical attraction is key.

But for many women out there and probably some men too, money can buy that "key", open the door and maybe even throw the "key" into the gutter.
Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by virginprincess(f): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
So true,i can't date a guy i'm not physically attracted to so as to avoid cheating on him with someone i'm attracted to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gbam

virginprincess:
So true,i can't date a guy i'm not physically attracted to pls so i won't cheat on him.
Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Wizywiz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very important... attraction attraction attraction.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical Attraction Is Key by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Yes oh
Wizywiz:
Very important... attraction attraction attraction.....

(1) (Reply)

Honestly I Wish I Was Bangging This Sweet Girl / How Do I Find Love And Actually Love Someone. And Show Love Again / Sexual Attraction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.