Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Dirty Mind: What Do You See? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Mind: What Do You See? (2531 Views)

What Kind Of Weather Is This? My Dirty Mind Is Thinking A Lot / Life Is Funnier If You Have A Dirty Mind!! (photo) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by l69l: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Puzzle lovers are blushing over this NSFW optical illusion, which reportedly reveals how sex-obsessed people are based on what they see. The scandalous image has been circulating the web for a while, but is currently going viral on social media as people try and prove they’re not perverts.

What do you see? cheesy

If you don’t see two stick figures dancing you’re not pure.
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2022
You didn’t post any image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by MatrixReloaded: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Married woman with 5 kids searching for dirty pictures up and down NL. Tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by blaquemyc: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
l69l:
Puzzle lovers are blushing over this NSFW optical illusion, which reportedly reveals how sex-obsessed people are based on what they see. The scandalous image has been circulating the web for a while, but is currently going viral on social media as people try and prove they’re not perverts.

What do you see? cheesy
where is the image?
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by l00l: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by l69l: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2022
blaquemyc:
where is the image?
above
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by l69l: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
posted
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by blaquemyc: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
what else is there to see other than a well structured brezz and the kpekus region. I no fit stress myself dey find wetin no dey the pix

1 Like

Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by l69l: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
blaquemyc:
what else is there to see other than a well structured brezz and the kpekus region. I no fit stress myself dey find wetin no dey the pix

two stick figures dancing
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by blaquemyc: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
l69l:

then the sticks are perverts for forming that shape

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
l69l:

They are not dancing at all why is the stick figure head not joined to the body ,this is clearly a woman body and not the case of dirty mind
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by Gofwane(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingw:

They are not dancing at all why is the stick figure head not joined to the body ,this is clearly a woman and not the case of dirty mind
Abi nah. The stick no get neck.
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by Fremantle: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol. Don't mind the OP, you can only see what the OP is talking about if you use ur hand and cover half of the pic.

Then you'll see the stick man dancing.
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by Michelle70(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
i still couldnt see the stick figure.
Re: Dirty Mind: What Do You See? by Exxxgeee: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingw:

They are not dancing at all why is the stick figure head not joined to the body ,this is clearly a woman body and not the case of dirty mind
On first attempt, i saw what u saw. Then i turned my phone upside down and turned it back then i saw two sticks dancing... Try viewing each of d stick seperately, you'd see two sticks dancing..

(1) (Reply)

What's happening to me please help / School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Encounter With A Nosy Husband/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.