Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker (1542 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Let's play a game

Just make a comment or say, what do you think...Nairalanders who are familiar with ur moniker will tell you what they think about the moniker or ur person.
Since we don't know each other...we can hazard a guess from the impression will have about monikers
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Typicool8(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Let's play a game

Just make a comment or say, what do you think...Nairalanders who are familiar with ur moniker will tell you what they think about the moniker or ur person.
Since we don't know each other...we can hazard a guess from the impression will have about monikers

Your own moniker gives me the impression that you're a free spirited individual and you love being at peace with everyone.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Typicool8:

Your own moniker gives me the impression that you're a free spirited individual and you love being at peace with everyone.
Yes o..no time for hatred or over.seriousness...Nigeria is too hard to put wahala for head
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by detectivejones: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Typicool8:

Your moniker gives the impression that you're a cool person who doesn't hold grudge and tries to see good in people.
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Typicool8(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Yes o..no time for hatred or over.seriousness...Nigeria is too hard to put wahala for head

Yes o my brother.
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Typicool8(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
detectivejones:
Your moniker gives the impression that you're a cool person who doesn't hold grudge and tries to see good in people.

Honestly this life is too short to hold grudges with people

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by okunwaye(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
OK I want to make a deal, send me 4$ worth of bnb for gas fee and get 10$ in return after I made my transaction.
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Pells: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
What do you guys think about my own too grin
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by September19: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
okunwaye:
OK I want to make a deal, send me 4$ worth of bnb for gas fee and get 10$ in return after I made my transaction.
double double abi?
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Dreadlock69(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by okunwaye(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2022
September19:
double double abi?
No I want to transfer my NEAR PROTOCOL from my binance wallet to binance exchange.

Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Epurogonogono(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay, let me just drop this comment grin grin
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Epurogonogono:
Okay, let me just drop this comment grin grin
You are just one funny person... nothing more...
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Hi � just to let my enemies have fun
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Killbillz:
Just imagine
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Killbillz:
Just imagine
Mr Killer business...imagine what..abi killin dey hungry u this early Momo
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Pells:
What do you guys think about my own too grin
Like a loner...who just stay on his own...who is satisfied with wot he has
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Epurogonogono(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

You are just one funny person... nothing more...

Hahahaha gringrincheesy . Okay ooooooo.

If I may ask, how am I funny?

Because I don't think I make a lot of jokes in this forum.

Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Epurogonogono:

Hahahaha gringrincheesy . Okay ooooooo.

If I may ask, how am I funny?

Because I don't think I make a lot of jokes in this forum.

Ur moniker is funny sef
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Epurogonogono(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Ur moniker is funny sef

Yeah grin gringrin.

I get your point.
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Lollz(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Whaaaaat!!!
Which language is this sef!!!!
Well ur moniker says to me that you could be very serious, cultural and traditional when it comes to expressing yourself.
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lollz:
Whaaaaat!!!
Well ur moniker says to me that you could be very serious, cultural and traditional when it comes to expressing yourself.
Really all these points? Why u say so?
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by pachigo001(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Let's play a game

what about my own
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by FreeSpirited: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
pachigo001:
what about my own
I've never seen ur moniker before....I cant really tell
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Mr Killer business...imagine what..abi killin dey hungry u this early Momo
Definitely looking forward to make a killing... business wise cheesy
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Hi � just to let my enemies have fun
Fear fear somebody cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by Pells: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lollz:
Whaaaaat!!!
Your monicker says you like to laugh and smile when you are riding a big dick grin
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
wink
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by akwesenana: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
pachigo001:
what about my own
You remind me of someone back in F.G.C.
Re: Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker by akwesenana: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
wink
Your moniker sounds like a proud RN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth / How To Chase Away A Guy That Does Not Want To Give Up On You / Lady Who Married & Lives With Her 3 Husbands Share Their Daily Life (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.