Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? (3205 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by ElBenny(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Good day everyone. I have a serious issue at hand. It's about loyalty and snitching.
I have this friend, his name is Onos (29). Onos is practically my best friend. We've known each other for 8 years now. He's almost the only one who supports my dreams and visions.
He links me up with high paying jobs, offer his skills to help me free of charge and is always talking about how we both will succeed in our common field. I rate him highly. I've sacrificed for him and he has done the same.

Onos' girlfriend (27), Ruby, is my childhood friend. I've known her since I was 6 years old or so. Her family and mine have a common bond. I and Ruby had "something" back in 2014 which was shortlived. Like Onos, I've made sacrifices for Ruby over the years. She's a trustworthy and loyal friend, one whom I don't joke with.
So my best friend Onos and my longterm friend, Ruby are in a relationship.
Their relationship is a year and 6 months old.

Whenever they have issues, I am aware. Onos mentions it to me. Ruby on the other hand gives me the "talk to your friend" kind of vibes in the midst of their fights.
Onos is insecure and thinks Ruby (who is a sales rep.) is cheating on him. Ruby has called me many times to explain that even if Onos is hustling and doesn't have too much money like her other "suitors," she still loves him and can't cheat on him.
They usually would settle and be all loved up again in spite of all their fights

Recently something happened, they had their usual fights.
Ruby was pained when she called me. She said these words; "Onos does not even have money to my taste. I have seen men who have money and offers to take good care of me. My friends even mock me for dating him. I won't let Onos break up with me, I'll make sure I break up with him and see that it pains him. For now let me keep fooling him."

I was shocked to hear these words. I was dumbfounded as well.
Should I call Onos to inform him of what Ruby told me?
Or should I consider my long term friendship with Ruby and not snitch on her by revealing what she has said?

Help guys I'm stuck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Kollins11: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2022
You, Onos and Ruby should gettat!

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Chnbanc: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
U be mumu!!
Werrin concern u
Concern their relationship?
Las las they go use u settle!!
Ode

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Chnbanc: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
cooltyping..
space booker
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
My own concern is what you had with Rubby way back but shorlived? I don’t understand that part . Were you involved sexually with rubby before and if yes why did you hide it from your friend and allowing him to go into relationship with someone you’ve had sex with

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by neonly: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2022
U don't need to tell him cause anything can happen and d girl can have a change of heart in d course of the relationship
But what u can do is to tell yur freind to be preparing his mind against any break in d relationship
Let me know most of dis feminist can not be rely on both emotionally or stability

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by 7buckz(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2022
When things like this happen it's wise to stay in middle and just keep shut and smile say nothing... Cus if they settle they will both say you said so so and so and they will both see you as the enemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Redoil: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
you, onos and rugby have no brain to do critical thinking

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Dalnadoni: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Its simple, its either you telk and loss one of your friend or keep quiet and keep the two. Your choice. cry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by lawrenzooo: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2022
ElBenny:
Good day everyone. I have a serious issue at hand. It's about loyalty and snitching.
I have this friend, his name is Onos (29). Onos is practically my best friend. We've known each other for 8 years now. He's almost the only one who supports my dreams and visions.
He links me up with high paying jobs, offer his skills to help me free of charge and is always talking about how we both will succeed in our common field. I rate him highly. I've sacrificed for him and he has done the same.

Onos' girlfriend (27), Ruby, is my childhood friend. I've known her since I was 6 years old or so. Her family and mine have a common bond. I and Ruby had "something" back in 2014 which was shortlived. Like Onos, I've made sacrifices for Ruby over the years. She's a trustworthy and loyal friend, one whom I don't joke with.

Whenever they have issues, I am aware. Onos mentions it to me. Ruby on the other hand gives me the "talk to your friend" kind of vibes in the midst of their fights.
Onos is insecure and thinks Ruby (who is a sales rep.) is cheating on him. Ruby has called me many times to explain that even if Onos is hustling and doesn't have too much money like her other "suitors," she still loves him and can't cheat on him.
They usually would settle and be all loved up again in spite of all their fights

Ruby was pained when she called me. She said these words; "Onos does not even have money to my taste. I have seen men who have money and offers to take good care of me. My friends even mock me for dating him. I won't let Onos break up with me, I'll make sure I break up with him and see that it pains him. For now let me keep fooling him."

Or should I consider my long term friendship with Ruby and not snitch on her by revealing what she has said?

Help guys I'm stuck!
You don't protect people from heart breaks. We learn through every heart break.

She said what she said in the heat of the moment and out of anger. Women can say anything when they are angry and most times dey don't mean it.

You had something with Ruby in the past, I hope Onos is aware of this..... If not, I did advice you let him know.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by LeeSantos(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2022
mod share this crate of mineral, 2 person 1 bottle oh, while we all wait for the council of elders to give the final verdict

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by detectivejones: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
You better zip your mouth, because if that conversation was not recorded she could deny it, therefore creating a problem for you and your friend. But one thing is certain she'll certainly leave your friend but if she doesnt she'll drain the life out of him and make him feel inadequate.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by kalu081(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmm this is a tough one, your advice to your friend should be based on the fact that the said girlfriend is acting as if she is doing him a favor by dating him

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2022
I’m reading comments for now

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by ElBenny(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2022
You see me type "sex?"
Na wa oh, boss!
Rozross:
My own concern is what you had with Rubby way back but shorlived? I don’t understand that part . Were you involved sexually with rubby before and if yes why did you hide it from your friend and allowing him to go into relationship with someone you’ve had sex with
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Brainmytool: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
I cant keep quiet nor rebel against my fellow man in alliance with a woman.

Bros ditch ur long term female friend and save a brother from a disaster dats bedeviling him.
Ok imagine being fooled by a lady you love and at last getting emotionally and mentally imprisoned due to depression caused by the heartbreak.
Tell Onos now brodaman, abeg. It hurts a lot if served to a loyal lover.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Brainmytool:
I cant keep quiet nor rebel against my fellow man in alliance with a woman.

Bros ditch ur long term female friend and save a brother from a disaster dats bedeviling him.
Ok imagine being fooled by a lady you love and at last getting emotionally and mentally imprisoned due to depression caused by the heartbreak.
Tell Onos now brodaman, abeg. It hurts a lot if served to a loyal lover.
I think you're wrong.

Any sane man in a relationship with a Nigerian girl should always be ready for breakfast.

Breakfast delayed is not breakfast denied.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
You are a useless friend

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by JOACHINpedro: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Una don eat belleful abi angry
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by BigYash: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tell onos to be careful with the relationship,so as not to get hurt. Keep hitting on it,indirectly till he understand what you mean. Then tell Ruby Pucci, to tell him directly,that she is no longer interested. Fooling him might cause her some future problem.

E.g. If onons is a semi mad man,and he discovered that Ruby Pucci has been fooling him,he can harm her beyond doctors repair o..

I have said my own o..
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Makamatic: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nothing concern me between Toto and prick matters
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Streetmovement(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol he choke o sha

Op I know how you feel but if na me I go call the two of them and let's all meet in one place, I will make it look like I'm taking them out to go flex, I'll find a very comfortable place where I can have a conversation with the two..

I will have a conversation with them concerning life, friendship and betrayal without bringing thier affairs in it, everything I say or do while we're having this conversation is gonna be abstract. Then I will end the conversation with "if you guys love me as your friend then you'll consider our friendship, the shit we've been through and what betrayal can do to friendships...with that being said I will leave them to work shit out in their heads if they're smart enough they will get the memo but if they're not then I'll go home rest assure that whatever happens after then I'm in no place to be blamed because if it be that along the line shit goes south anytime soon or later and I'm being accused of snitching or not snitching depending on the action I'll take after the conversation I had with the two of them, then I'll remind them of the day I took them for that conversation.

Another option; you can just talk to ruby to let the cat out of the bag to your best friend or you can keep persuading ruby to hold on to your gee while you also talk to your gee about his girl and let him know hwfa he's come with his girl...it might work it might not work.

From my ends, the way I see it if you snitch on ruby your long term friend and shit happens or not, cuz I feel like definitely shit is gonna happen because onons will act on your info straight up and trust my instincts ruby will know it's you and there's no way in heavens name she gon miss that detail, or let's say you don't snitch at all and ruby goes on with her motive to serve your best friend anons a delayed or non-delayed breakfast weda your best friend doesn't know you got the info or not you're still gonna be caught in the middle and if he's truly your gee like you said you gon feel like you betrayed him or something...but anyways I feel like you're caught in a spider web and you got only one exit but you gotta know which one is the exit and use it before it closes.

I've been in the same shoes you putting on right now and I modified my way out of it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by ElBenny(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you boss. This is the best reply I've ever gotten both online and offline.

You're so full of wisdom!
Streetmovement:

Lol he choke o sha

Op I know how you feel but if na me I go call the two of them and let's all meet in one place, I will make it look like I'm taking them out to go flex, I'll find a very comfortable place where I can have a conversation with the two..

I will have a conversation with them concerning life, friendship and betrayal without bringing thier affairs in it, everything I say or do while we're having this conversation is gonna be abstract. Then I will end the conversation with "if you guys love me as your friend then you'll consider our friendship, the shit we've been through and what betrayal can do to friendships...with that being said I will leave them to work shit out in their heads if they're smart enough they will get the memo but if they're not then I'll go home rest assure that whatever happens after then I'm in no place to be blamed because if it be that along the line shit goes south anytime soon or later and I'm being accused of snitching or not snitching depending on the action I'll take after the conversation I had with the two of them, then I'll remind them of the day I took them for that conversation.

Another option; you can just talk to ruby to let the cat out of the bag to your best friend or you can keep persuading ruby to hold on to your gee while you also talk to your gee about his girl and let him know hwfa he's come with his girl...it might work it might not work.

From my ends, the way I see it if you snitch on ruby your long term friend and shit happens or not, cuz I feel like definitely shit is gonna happen because onons will act on your info straight up and trust my instincts ruby will know it's you and there's no way in heavens name she gon miss that detail, or let's say you don't snitch at all and ruby goes on with her motive to serve your best friend anons a delayed or non-delayed breakfast weda your best friend doesn't know you got the info or not you're still gonna be caught in the middle and if he's truly your gee like you said you gon feel like you betrayed him or something...but anyways I feel like you're caught in a spider web and you got only one exit but you gotta know which one is the exit and use it before it closes.

I've been in the same shoes you putting on right now and I modified my way out of it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Streetmovement(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
ElBenny:
Thank you boss. This is the best reply I've ever gotten both online and offline.

You're so full of wisdom!

Uwlc bro, thanks for the accolades I'm just trying to help a brother

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Spnn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ruby is a baskad!!!
Let her go an date those richer dudes she is blabbin about and leave the poor hustler alone!
Sooner or later she will get to understand life and may still try 2 get back with the poor hustler!
Nob2day!
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by jogsman01(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shey Ruby lanshy, and slow down on a codeine diet....
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by MuMuOnBail: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please a brother should help me translate the story above into Latin undecided

Am so high right now, I can't read
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Crampyblood(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abeg who get original oraimo cord? undecided I wan test something undecided
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by babavik: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
ElBenny:

Help guys I'm stuck!

Is your friend Onos aware that you had "something " with his girlfriend in the past?

Your answer would determine.
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by ElBenny(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
No boss. I've not for once told him.
But I'm not sure either if she has informed him before.
babavik:

Is your friend Onos aware that you had "something " with his girlfriend in the past?

Your answer would determine.
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fake story again
Re: Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? by babavik: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
ElBenny:
No boss. I've not for once told him.
But I'm not sure either if she has informed him before.

Give him a glimpse of what to expect. Indirectly inform him about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We / Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.