Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband (57350 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by int0x80(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Girl, you are ugly asf though. If he already has his papers, there is nothing you can do to send him back to Nigeria. Suck up your wounds and move on, shit happens. But the guy no try at all, you don't bite the finger that fed you. If he was smart enough, he could have been cheating without the lady finding out.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by justuschi50: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
Wife na shark, side chic sef na whale.

Well, she should be happy that a black guy is even fvcking her fat dilapidated ass, because no white dude would wanna settle down for a shark like her.

White guys really have good taste when it comes to selecting the type of women they want, they detest fat ladies, but you see our black guys especially Nigerian Guys, they don't have good taste for women.

Nigerian Guys can date shapeless ladies with protruding belly. No wonder Nigerian girls are becoming so shapeless day-by-day because they know we don't have good taste for women.
guy na because of money, the guy has no option

3 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by ATLIEN2027: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:

Well, she should be happy that a black guy is even fvcking her fat dilapidated ass, because no white dude would wanna settle down for a shark like her.

White guys really have good taste when it comes to selecting the type of women they want, they detest fat ladies, but you see our black guys especially Nigerian Guys, they don't have good taste for women.

Nigerian Guys can date shapeless ladies with protruding belly. No wonder Nigerian girls are becoming so shapeless day-by-day because they know we don't have good taste for women.

Pls stop this nonsense. I don't like fat women and I have never dated nor fvck a fat woman but your post if full of lies.

White men do date fat white women. Do you know how many fat white women are in America? Millions of them and they are getting fvcked by mostly white men. They are having white babies all over the place. Stop misleading Nigerians who have never left their villages.
Some men just prefer fat women, good for them, none of my business. The guy in this video might just be trying to get his papers via one of them. We don't know the whole story or he might just prefer his women big.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by anonimi: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
NaBanga:
It's best for Nigerian men to stick to gullible white women. Remember the type of people who boarded the ships long ago. The black American woman is a warrior. grin

Why do you say that white women are gullible?
You have not heard stories of how they roast their men alive? E go choke you.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by sisisioge: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin

This dude likes big big things fa....see the big wahala he landed himself! Chai....he would have at least gotten a SUV to adequately accommodate his big stuff nau grin

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Arielle: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's not about being a simp. Maybe you have never been outside Nigeria. Spent all my childhood in the UK . UK is my second home.. I have seen too many times Nigerian men with good akata women but they just can't control their urges and they loose her. Only to later be crying in regret .

The day you leave Nigeria you will understand.

cheesy cheesy That day will never come. Except he manages to cross seven rivers and seas to get to Italy. cheesy These are the ones that give decent Nigerian men a bad name. Together with their drug dealing, credit card and love scamming, con men brothers. Its difficult to be taken seriously as a Nigerian man abroad except you were born and educated there with a network of friends from primary, secondary and uni. But those ones return home to run businesses and work in large corporations. Most of those who hustle their way there spoil the name of decent ones with their bad attitudes. And they are the loud mouthed abusive ones. Pity.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by abbey621(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
aestake:

If the marriage was entered in good faith, she can't do shit migration-wise. US is not China!

Faith kor, fathia ni grin. The only thing that can save this man is if his green card was already processed because if they just put in the application and e never reach interview, this lady will finish him completely. Especially when she presents evidence of his cheating and financial laziness. The guy no go even fit claim spousal abuse which is the wildcard most people use nowadays. Best bet for the boy is to put on his charms and scatter her head with over loving and bedmatics......She fit hate the guy but her love for the thing go keep her in-check grin grin

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Googledotcom: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeeSantos:
Please post the guy's name.
I wanna check something
The guy's face look familiar, like I knew him way back in Lagos.

Ifeanyi is his name if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by sprints1: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Pls stop this nonsense. I don't like fat women and I have never dated nor fvck a fat woman but your post if full of lies.

White men do date fat white women. Do you know how many fat white women are in America? Millions of them and they are getting fvcked by mostly white men. They are having white babies all over the place. Stop misleading Nigerians who have never left their villages.
Some men just prefer fat women, good for them, none of my business. The guy in this video might just be trying to get his papers via one of them. We don't know the whole story or he might just prefer his women big.
you dey mind that guy. Americans and mostly British women are fat asf like Samoan or sumo wrestlers yet dey get banged by whites.They don't have any other work other dan eat McDonalds and drink soda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BABANGBALI: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chei lalasticlala why now?
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by GeneralOjukwu: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

There you go again. Always minimizing everything down to your limited scope of experience or thinking ability grin.

I can be my testicle you have never corssed the Lagos border not been outside west Africa . You are obviously unexposed very uncivilized and uncouth. No class or manners I suspect maybe you work in a motor park otherwis how else can one explain your deplorable manners and thinking ability.

You assume my wanting Peter Obi to rule has anything with my experiences in life.

Firstly I don't know what struggle you go through but you need to upgrade your horizons.

Peter will likely win ,not because he is the best candidate but he is better than the others.. if Tinubu had run under a different party without a Muslim Muslim ticket and at a younger age then it would be a no brainer to vote for Tinubu.

Atiku on the other hand may yet perform well if he wins because he has alot to prove ..the corrupt label stuck to him has done him alot of damage and he knows if he messed up he won't get more than one term.

These elections are the best Nigeria has ever had because it marks a turning point and an end to the old.other. you se the tribalism card you Tinubu supporters thrive in using is clearly not working. You guys are only isolating the southwest Futher.

Peter Obi will win you can bet any amount you want though the margin over Atiku won't be much but Tinubu won't fare well in this election majorly because of his party and Muslim ticket

Peter Obi will win how many Northern States? grin

That's my response to the thick wall of meaningless text. Just answer that simple question.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sigh... A woman is spoon-feeding you, yet you can't do something as simple as keeping your dick in check!

Some of you Negroes ehn!

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Tgb1: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BABANGBALI: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Googledotcom:
The guy's face look familiar, like I knew him way back in Lagos.

Ifeanyi is his name if I'm not mistaken.
na Ifeanyi now, na him be dat
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BABANGBALI: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... A woman is spoon-feeding you, yet you can't do something as simple as keeping your dick in check!

Some of you Negroes ehn!
Dicks no dey hear word o
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Infomaz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:

Mehn! What manner of childishness or foolishness is this?
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
anonimi:

Generally speaking do they marry fat women as much as we do
yes oh!! Na Hollywood dey decieve us, so many pure white americans are fat...lots of white guys have them as wives

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BABANGBALI: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very selfish woman. Fighting over what she can't finish

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by aestake: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
abbey621:

Faith kor, fathia ni grin. The only thing that can save this man is if his green card was already processed because if they just put in the application and e never reach interview, this lady will finish him completely. Especially when she presents evidence of his cheating and financial laziness. The guy no go even fit claim spousal abuse which is the wildcard most people use nowadays. Best bet for the boy is to put on his charms and scatter her head with over loving and bedmatics......She fit hate the guy but her love for the thing go keep her in-check grin grin
Most guys know that and behave until they want out. Then they act recklessly...later go marry another woman. Paper sorted! I once had a mate, his woman would be shouting, come let's go to bank and remove you from my account....bla bla. They have a son now. The guy no get paper and hin no dey open mouth. But still dey fuwadu her.

It is hard for most divorced women to have fucckmates or steady ones.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cheating everywhere left and right. May God give us the power to be stable

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by kingyakos: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Can anyone here remembered the last time any good news came from a Nigerian in America or UK.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
side chick later stole his car and has been arrested
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by descarado: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
KimFab:

Nigerian men and double standard.

grin The other thread about a German woman peeling yam. Someone pointed out that she's fat and not good looking.. See how they came to defend the woman cuz she's white.

It's a black woman now and she's now a pig.

And to think these same men have mothers who are twice this lady's size. But because it's an anonymous forum, everyone automatically has slim-fit women in their families.
No matter how educated, exposed and rich a Nigerian man is, his greatest weakness is inferiority complex and identity crises

And both are psychological.

4 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by madjune(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's not about being a simp. Maybe you have never been outside Nigeria. Spent all my childhood in the UK . UK is my second home.. I have seen too many times Nigerian men with good akata women but they just can't control their urges and they loose her. Only to later be crying in regret .

The day you leave Nigeria you will understand.

You're very correct.

It seems to be a curse on most Nigerian men.
It could be innate greed which manifests in the desire to eat every good thing you see.
And, this is so easily observed amongst Yoruba men in US.
Once small money enter account, they'd be driving on the road and looking at every woman's ass.

I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Versal: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeeSantos:
Please post the guy's name.
I wanna check something
grin grin grin grin
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Helpout12345: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
descarado:

No matter how educated, exposed and rich a Nigerian man is, his greatest weakness is inferiority complex and identity crises

And both are psychological.

Fallacy of generalizations. Though I agree that many black people have that problem. Both black men and women. But not all
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Regex: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is what a man gets when he decides to anchor his success on a woman.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Helpout12345: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
side chick later stole his car and has been arrested

Oh. Even the side chick is on a mission.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by abbey621(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
aestake:

Most guys know that and behave until they want out. Then they act recklessly...later go marry another woman. Paper sorted! I once had a mate, his woman would be shouting, come let's go to bank and remove you from my account....bla bla. They have a son now. The guy no get paper and hin no dey open mouth. But still dey fuwadu her.

It is hard for most divorced women to have fucckmates or steady ones.

Unless the woman na proper werey, most guys go behave themselves till they get paper! The country is very hard right now and things wey easy before is now ten times as hard, only a cursed guy would let go of an akata wey dey do papers for him for free, something wey guys dey use 12-15k dollars beg women right now and dem still no gree grin

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Orpe7(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Definitely a flat head
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by favinvest: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Although I don't support cheating oo..

But if u want to cheat.. make sure u re the bread winner, u are not caught, use protection and u have prenurb if you are based abroad..!

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by AngelicBeing: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
anonimi:

Why do you say that white women are gullible?
You have not heard stories of how they roast their men alive? E go choke you.
Anonimi the gif master, always using his gif to cause kasala, Buhari over to you, you better arrest anonimi or else he will use his gif to scatter APC presidential election shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.