Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband (56963 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by deavicky(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wahala for person wah go abroad go get girlfriend.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BeanmanX(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
That guy na Yoruba demons,,,dey cheat for a living

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by AngelicBeing: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
anonimi:

Haba, why are you a wicked somebori laik dis? You want him to come to Buhari's unemployment and recession economy that Thiefnuibu wants to continue with his agbado economy?
Abeg make you pity for the guy small na grin

I talk am APC is a gonna with anonimi and his gifs shocked

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by viodemus: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
You leave one bolloo bolloo to another even bigger bolloo bolloo. One chance decisions dun jam u up. Carry your cross my broda.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BeanmanX(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
A leopard can never changes its spot whether home or abroad.....Nigeria men are this worst set of men on this planet earth when it comes to cheating,even this broke idiot that manage to find his way abroad has gone there and showed his true colours,the lady should his send his stupid ass back to nigeria where can continue cheating in peace because it is their hobby here.
Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2..
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by derecho(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Not true...Nigerians are confident, maybe more arrogant than other Africans.
descarado:

No matter how educated, exposed and rich a Nigerian man is, his greatest weakness is inferiority complex and identity crises

And both are psychological.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by ShenTeh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cheating hurts.

Please don't do it.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by aestake: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
abbey621:

Unless the woman na proper werey, most guys go behave themselves till they get paper! The country is very hard right now and things wey easy before is now ten times as hard, only a cursed guy would let go of an akata wey dey do papers for him for free, something wey guys dey use 12-15k dollars beg women right now and dem still no gree grin
I dey Canada. Na spouses who were left back in home country that are left out, although some would be doing their own there. Women just dey born even as marriage no possible.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by riczy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Why can't some Nigerian men act right ? They all so stupid ...

Wtf
u are more stupid, ur head
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Karnice600: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Look at this one saying nonsense as Nigeria men are any better...you people carry drums in the name of tummy because of too much beer yet you complain about women who are trying their possible best to keep fit.
Be specific next time. Mention names like Chibuzor, Azubuike, Afam etc...
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by derecho(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tobi Amusan
kingyakos:
Can anyone here remembered the last time any good news came from a Nigerian in America or UK.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by InvertedHammer: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
/

In a Hotel with another lady or another elephant?

/
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by eguarojeona: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Crysallis:
A Florida-based lady identified as Shamika Moore, has vowed to send her husband back to Nigeria after she caught him with another woman at a hotel

In videos shared by her, you can see her confronting the husband and his sidechic seated in the front seat as they were about to head out of the hotel. She explained that the6 had both planned to hangout on that fateful day but he gave the excuse of going out to get money to pay their house rent

“He told me he was going out to pay the house rent while I was at work. I returned from work and he wasn’t still home yet. I started blowing up his phone and he wasn’t answering

He later answered his phone call and explained he was at a buddy’s place to get something. I decided to track his location using the FindMy IPhone feature and found out he was at hotel not too far from our house.

The lady claims she loved her man completely even though he had nothing to offer her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LNHs929kx8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciy_kEZsbPv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ugly woman.Lol
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by stevups(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

There you go again. Always minimizing everything down to your limited scope of experience or thinking ability grin.

I can be my testicle you have never corssed the Lagos border not been outside west Africa . You are obviously unexposed very uncivilized and uncouth. No class or manners I suspect maybe you work in a motor park otherwis how else can one explain your deplorable manners and thinking ability.

You assume my wanting Peter Obi to rule has anything with my experiences in life.

Firstly I don't know what struggle you go through but you need to upgrade your horizons.

Peter will likely win ,not because he is the best candidate but he is better than the others.. if Tinubu had run under a different party without a Muslim Muslim ticket and at a younger age then it would be a no brainer to vote for Tinubu.

Atiku on the other hand may yet perform well if he wins because he has alot to prove ..the corrupt label stuck to him has done him alot of damage and he knows if he messed up he won't get more than one term.

These elections are the best Nigeria has ever had because it marks a turning point and an end to the old.other. you se the tribalism card you Tinubu supporters thrive in using is clearly not working. You guys are only isolating the southwest Futher.

Peter Obi will win you can bet any amount you want though the margin over Atiku won't be much but Tinubu won't fare well in this election majorly because of his party and Muslim ticket
Is Obi contesting? Obi is s a time waster!
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by starstaz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Juoflife1:
Bundle his ass back to Nigeria. Let him come and join the mischievous ones here.
Bad mouth. Kilode. Hhhhhhhh
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by eguarojeona: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Crysallis:
A Florida-based lady identified as Shamika Moore, has vowed to send her husband back to Nigeria after she caught him with another woman at a hotel

In videos shared by her, you can see her confronting the husband and his sidechic seated in the front seat as they were about to head out of the hotel. She explained that the6 had both planned to hangout on that fateful day but he gave the excuse of going out to get money to pay their house rent

“He told me he was going out to pay the house rent while I was at work. I returned from work and he wasn’t still home yet. I started blowing up his phone and he wasn’t answering

He later answered his phone call and explained he was at a buddy’s place to get something. I decided to track his location using the FindMy IPhone feature and found out he was at hotel not too far from our house.

The lady claims she loved her man completely even though he had nothing to offer her.

If you dont want to get heartbroken dont invest(Time and materials)into any relationship. Thank me later.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by BeanmanX(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Arielle:

I overheard my young cousin and her friends complaining about some Nigerian men: very dirty. Filthy boxers, dirty nails, white tongue!!! I was laughing silently. Never experienced this, though. But this generation...they behave like they were raised by wolves. No respect for themselves.
And if we are to talk about how dirty and fake Nigerian women are,,,I might type almost 1000 words.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by richie240: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Officialgarri:
I feel hurt watching this. The guy didn't act right at all and the woman is so pained.

But what cracks me up us the side chick's response. cheesy grin she even gave a peace sign.

If den tok say majority of females are airheads e go be like insult.

How can u be 'gbenshin' Somebody's man and u still get mouth to yarn dust instead of keeping quiet and try not to escalate the mata.

A typical man-fornicator in her shoes won't have opened his mouth and talk thrash to the husband of his co-fornicator when caught out like that.

SMH.
cool
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by potland: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
muzeze77:
He is not coming to nigeria , African Americans are open minded ,if he treats her to a nice restaurant and breaks the bed at night, she will forgive , the wife loves her husband, that’s what matters not her body size, every woman is beautiful
how does it feel fúcking an African American chick? Are they sweet?
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by MadamOk(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
I laugh � in Canadian English grin grin grin
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Enimin: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
He needed to change toto. And it's either he likes chubby women or he's also a gigolo on the side grin
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
These Ladies na occupy till i come oo
Association FULL OPTION LADIES of America

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by richie240: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dhur, vagina has a 'universal language'.
There's no difference BTW d vagz of a Nigerian woman, a Ghanaian woman and an American woman.

Na by chance den born chioma for onitcha and shaniqua for New York!

No dey over-thinkam!
cool

potland:
how does it feel fúcking an African American chick? Are they sweet?

1 Like

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by eguarojeona: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
KimFab:

Nigerian men and double standard.

grin The other thread about a German woman peeling yam. Someone pointed out that she's fat and not good looking.. See how they came to defend the woman cuz she's white.

It's a black woman now and she's now a pig.

And to think these same men have mothers who are twice this lady's size. But because it's an anonymous forum, everyone automatically has slim-fit women in their families.
White lady can offer you mulatto kids and give you a foreign stay and still offer financial assistance. Small assistance this fat föol is offering she wan get high blood pressure. After dating other ladies from other countries nigerian men wont want to date Nigerian ladies anymore. Entitled,lazy,loud,disrespectful,unfaithful and bring nothing to the table.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Skillful001: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Crysallis:

This guy like big things
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Officialgarri:
I feel hurt watching this. The guy didn't act right at all and the woman is so pained.

But what cracks me up us the side chick's response. cheesy grin she even gave a peace sign.

we don't know thr man's side of the story or hoe his wife was treating him. Some of these black American women act like they own the man like he's a pet on a leash. undecided
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by eguarojeona: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
STILESGANG:
Nigerian men and fat women.Zero standards grin

If she was even beautiful it would have been forgivable.Very distasteful and loud.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Monaboo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Send him back to Nigeria. Let him come here and SUFFER.

That is how they go about cheating. He thinks it's Nigeria where you can just go about cheating and go free and the woman or wife will just be enduring keeping quiet. NEVER!!!
America is not Africa or Nigeria. America is a country that works and Women are favoured there.

If you mess up, you are done.

That is why over 90% of Nigerian men in America are alone, single, never married or highly divorced paying alimony.

Go and ask the divorced ones what they did, they will tell you.
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Johnn74: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Officialgarri:
The guy didn't act right at all…..

That peace sign mehn…..So damn diplomatic & hilarious! Hanty nor want wahala but she Dey court Wahala cheesy She deserves side chick of the year award grin

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
I still don't see myself hopping on that Instagram and Tik-Tok anytime soon.

.....Keep your personal lives off-grid
Can't we just learn to deal with our individual lives privately?
Re: You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
The man get fridge for house, he con carry freezer go hotel lmao, all for green card haha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.