Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? (84831 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Ikennaford: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
The money is too small, I'm above that,100million $ I'll still lick her cuntus join

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by brandsoncharlie: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop saying what you don't know.

Without investing the money, you have to spend N540,000 everyday for 3 years before that money will finish.
Am considering inflation and the value of the money as time go on ( as in what the money can buy).
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by judedwriter(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
God forbid bad thing angry

But what can I do if she has fully repented and now born again and God says 'marry her'
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by motionarena: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
if she shares the money fifty fifty no issues
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by macho44(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
detectivejones:
My disgust is disgusted
Disgustingly Disgustful grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Used and abused doesn’t even begin to describe it.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Sweetvie: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Typing...
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
We have a lot of men here that can marry her
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by BRATISLAVA: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:
I can’t even take you serious if you are not a virgin..no virgin, no marriage

Are you a virgin?

Or do you think a virgin wants to marry a non virgin?
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by BigYash: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
etrouble:

That's not true. Most Nigerian girls have not eaten shit. Only very few, if your sister is among, don't generalize
Shut up.. Hookup ladies lick assholes ,they drink cum.. Suck balls.. They Bleep them. They do fetish of all sorts. And they are among the Nigerian girls or are they Jamaicans? If you marry non virgin as guy in these present day Nigeria, you are just on your own..

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by uptownemmygee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
I lost interest when one shawty said she love anal sex, I was like wtf did you just say.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by worldclass68(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by BeanmanX(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nigerian women are worse than this but still Nigerian men are still marrying them every Saturday....

For me,,I will marry only a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by BeanmanX(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Monaboo:
95% of Men have done far worse. How many of you are Virgins Most of you have started having sex right from your teen years. Worse cases some right from your childhoods.

Some of you are PERVERTS. You have done despicable things with your body. If only these things are written on the forehead. Some of you your body count has reached 1000.

That is why a good lady will just marry you and start having marital problems coupled with personal problems. Some will just marry you and start aging quickly. You think it's normal.
Some will just marry you and start fighting battles she doesn't know about.

May God open the spiritual eyes of ladies like us to see.

Most of you are chronic Fornications. I laugh when I see you lot getting married and I pity your wives because a fornicator is always Pro-Adulterer. Marriage doesn't change a fornicator darlings. It Amplifies and Glorifies Them

That's why you see married men in their 50's, 60's looking for sex outside.

Ask yourselves why It never stops

Most of you feel MONEY is what makes you and that once you have money, you are successful and your wife should be happy. I laugh in German. Or you take her Abroad and she should be happy. Why do you think women leave their abroad marriages and come home to stay alone?
Why do you think women still divorce rich and wealthy men? These things are happening.

Most of you have transfered your BAD LUCK to your innocent wives due to your wayward lifestyle.

Success is not money. Your can be successful and still carry loads of bad luck.

Such women when they leave you all, it's as if a heavy load and embargo of the enemy has been lifted off their shoulders. They start looking young and beautiful as before. Things start working for them. They start up a business and immediately it flourishes. This was a business she started under you and it was problems everyday.
We see these things happening everyday.

That's why some of these women who notice these signs early and looks for solution, they always end up telling them their problem is from their HUSBANDS. Similar thing happened to my friend until the revelation came that the problem that is Killing her was from her husband due to what he did when he was still in the University. She almost died but God saved her.

Keep sleeping around.
Keep carrying bad luck

Buhari has money. We know. But he is carrying BAD LUCK. Anybody that shakes him or haves anything to do with him must fail in their forth coming projects. Know that and know peace. If you think am lying, look back at the all those who encountered him before a match or something and check the outcome.

Keep telling yourself money is everything.

Your eyes go red.
Hahahaha this one isn't a virgin and she is pained... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by 9ty4our: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
No..
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
too many skeletons in her closet...
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
How long will 1 million dollar last for you? What happens when it finishes? What about the diseases you failed to mention that you re already spending money treating.
Life is not about money, even with 1 million dollars can you really stand in front of your exclients and say ur somebody.
Ladies who use money to bolster their self worth are actually empty and worthless.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by gumaveddy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you analyze this post closely, you will realized two important details, one is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normaltive words owing to the distinction in regulatory and degrotary and affirmitive relations to binary sentences. ���
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Arielle: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jeon:
Why won't he marry her?

She's a white breed and a very valuable goods to Black Men.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Mrpojj(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Her words:

“I’ve literally been pissed on and shiitted on so many times. I just don’t understand why they like it (after the third time you get shit you, you get used to it.) I’ve had to have sex with a German Shepard in front of Saudi Royalty.

I’ve got paid to eat shiit. I’ve got paid to get beat up. I’ve even had to stick a live salmon (fish) in a 65 year old man’s asss.

I’ve had sex with 14 year old boys to make them men. I’ve smeared my face with their shiit.

So to all you ladies that are going to bash me, I’m 24 year old and I have $1 million dollar liquid in my bank account.

I’m now retired and can have normal sex with whomever I want.”

Even ordinary nose ring na turn off for me, talkmore of all this atrocities she dey talk
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Her words:

“I’ve literally been pissed on and shiitted on so many times. I just don’t understand why they like it (after the third time you get shit you, you get used to it.) I’ve had to have sex with a German Shepard in front of Saudi Royalty.

I’ve got paid to eat shiit. I’ve got paid to get beat up. I’ve even had to stick a live salmon (fish) in a 65 year old man’s asss.

I’ve had sex with 14 year old boys to make them men. I’ve smeared my face with their shiit.

So to all you ladies that are going to bash me, I’m 24 year old and I have $1 million dollar liquid in my bank account.

Lol
She's a delusional piece of shìt.
THE AUDACITY THAT SHE CAN START A NORMAL LIFE WITH WHOEVER SHE WANTS grin grin grin
Let her try Wizkid na, or Ronaldo, or Merci or even me.

WOE betide her and her wasted private parts.
BASTARDS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
We don hear or see the ones wey pass this one for Naija & dem still marry for Naija

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by compton11(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:
I can’t even take you serious if you are not a virgin..no virgin, no marriage
gbam!
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by compton11(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Another evidence in support of VIRGINS.

VIRGINS 99 - 0 USED.

gbam!

Team virgin
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
A LITTLE HAND SHAKE WITH A HARLOT AND AN INVITATION TO SIT HER DOWN TO GIVE HER THE GOOD GOSPLE OF CHRIST, CAN TURN HER INTO A SAINT.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Honestly, I have no words!

Good luck to her in her future sexcapades!
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by blingxx(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Her words:

I will wife her (secretly in another country) only if she allow us share the same bank account angry
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
This is why i like my locally made Oloshos

You see those HIGH CLASS OLOSHOS.
RUN AWAY FROM THEM!!!
LAGOS/ABUJA HIGH CLASS OLOSHOS

They are So Hot, Sexy and beautiful
They have been pissed on by Alhaji im Abuja
They have been made to have sex with Dogs
They have eaten shit of Rich Aboki

And one unfortunate ordinary guy will spend 50k just to Bleep her.

That's why i go for local Oloshos
Those ones are far more cleaner than the high class Oloshos.
High class Oloshos that flaunt cars and houses
They are very fine, Skincare on point expensive wigs.

But If they show you the Crazy things they did to get all those things you will be disgusted.

I rather pay 5k for local olosho
than pay 50k for high class olosho that just finished licking on Aboki's shit.
mehn its disgusting how u r so obsessed with abokis, leave aboki alone abokis do not fornicate we rather marry 4wives.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Pasima(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
You are right a Friend of mine has naked her self in her room and make a video of 30 minutes not knowing I was recording it with one app, we were doing WhatsApp video call.
Zonefree:
Most Nigerian girls have done worse things than this girl and shishi dem no get, yet, Nigerian men still got married to them.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm not even sure I can be her friend talkless of date. undecided grin

I'm not judging her bt that's alot to handle

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by 2elliot: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Monaboo:
95% of Men have done far worse. How many of you are Virgins Most of you have started having sex right from your teen years. Worse cases some right from your childhoods.

Some of you are PERVERTS. You have done despicable things with your body. If only these things are written on the forehead. Some of you your body count has reached 1000.

That is why a good lady will just marry you and start having marital problems coupled with personal problems. Some will just marry you and start aging quickly. You think it's normal.
Some will just marry you and start fighting battles she doesn't know about.

May God open the spiritual eyes of ladies like us to see.

Most of you are chronic Fornications. I laugh when I see you lot getting married and I pity your wives because a fornicator is always Pro-Adulterer. Marriage doesn't change a fornicator darlings. It Amplifies and Glorifies Them

That's why you see married men in their 50's, 60's looking for sex outside.

Ask yourselves why It never stops

Most of you feel MONEY is what makes you and that once you have money, you are successful and your wife should be happy. I laugh in German. Or you take her Abroad and she should be happy. Why do you think women leave their abroad marriages and come home to stay alone?
Why do you think women still divorce rich and wealthy men? These things are happening.

Most of you have transfered your BAD LUCK to your innocent wives due to your wayward lifestyle.

Success is not money. Your can be successful and still carry loads of bad luck.

Such women when they leave you all, it's as if a heavy load and embargo of the enemy has been lifted off their shoulders. They start looking young and beautiful as before. Things start working for them. They start up a business and immediately it flourishes. This was a business she started under you and it was problems everyday.
We see these things happening everyday.

That's why some of these women who notice these signs early and looks for solution, they always end up telling them their problem is from their HUSBANDS. Similar thing happened to my friend until the revelation came that the problem that is Killing her was from her husband due to what he did when he was still in the University. She almost died but God saved her.

Keep sleeping around.
Keep carrying bad luck

Buhari has money. We know. But he is carrying BAD LUCK. Anybody that shakes him or haves anything to do with him must fail in their forth coming projects. Know that and know peace. If you think am lying, look back at the all those who encountered him before a match or something and check the outcome.

Keep telling yourself money is everything.

Your eyes go red.
Lest than one percent of men Bleep 85. percent of all the women, both the bad girls and the ones pretending to be good girls outwardly. Alpha male playboys are very few who devour the 85%; of the girls and pass them to SIMPs when they are done. 99 percent of men only bed girls already bedded by the bad boys, because they suck at the game. So, don't compare men to women. The average man has just about two body counts in his 30s, but an average girl would be 10 and above in that same age bracket. As I am typing this, I have two guys I am trying to link up babes with. They are in their 30s yet are very shy to approach girls. One of them is even a virgin. So in essence, what I am saying is that girls should stop blackmailing the guys who were not part of their whoring lives to tolerate and marry them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.