Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? (84379 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by SPAMBOX7: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin
detectivejones:
My disgust is disgusted
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Skillful001: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Her words:

“I’ve literally been pissed on and shiitted on so many times. I just don’t understand why they like it (after the third time you get shit you, you get used to it.) I’ve had to have sex with a German Shepard in front of Saudi Royalty.

I’ve got paid to eat shiit. I’ve got paid to get beat up. I’ve even had to stick a live salmon (fish) in a 65 year old man’s asss.

I’ve had sex with 14 year old boys to make them men. I’ve smeared my face with their shiit.

So to all you ladies that are going to bash me, I’m 24 year old and I have $1 million dollar liquid in my bank account.

I’m now retired and can have normal sex with whomever I want.”

This your CV get as e b ooo
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by ukaface(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Worriedguy6699:
Looking at that body… Omo I will ooo
smh
This one can easily sell out his destiny for highest one hour of fvck, pathetic

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by ukaface(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trustedapparel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can manage her because of the Milli Milli her account
because of money

I thought your gender are better saints than females, you don fall their hand o.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by DisLifeSha: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Are you also a virgin?

Merch:
I can’t even take you serious if you are not a virgin..no virgin, no marriage
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Yes! Then I would use her to renew my covenant

Na shít you go collect if you use that kind woman renew covenant
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Enumerator(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
cheesy
Zonefree:
Most Nigerian girls have done worse things than this girl and shishi dem no get, yet, Nigerian men still got married to them.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by advanceDNA: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
gumaveddy:
If you analyze this post closely, you will realized two important details, one is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normaltive words owing to the distinction in regulatory and degrotary and affirmitive relations to binary sentences. ���

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by t2luv1: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:

I took time to research your profile ain't you the same guy that text this "Marriage is one thing i would never really understand. How can i pretend to be happy with one pussy for the rest of my life" Now your sorry piece of sh^t wants a virgin woman? Ain't this something>
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Treadway: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Not if I know, NO! There are so so many other vaginas to choose from.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by phemmyfour: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
One mumu man will marry this one and he will be like her past didn't matter
Let bygones be bygones
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by BreakingNews21: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
I wouldn't. These type of women are extremely damaged goods and won't produce a happy home for the husband! sad

I've often read that the Saudi Royal family are descendants of ancient Jewish tribes. There's plenty of other articles on the www.

THE DOCUMENTED JEWISH ROOTS OF SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY

https://www.ahl-alquran.com/arabic/show_article.php?main_id=15910

The Saudi Royal Family Are Crypto-Jews

http://alwaght.net/en/News/58057/The-Saudi-Royal-Family-Are-Crypto-Jews
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by caye(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
She's whitey.

I can't marry her.
Except she is a black woman.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by jclassiq(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
1million dollars is a lot of money.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dear seun.

Please find lasting solution to this issue of being log out for hours on Nairaland.

It's getting too much
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Yoighaman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:

100%
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by KennethEnyi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
So she’s justifying what she did in the past by telling us that money came out of it and she had enough money to do whatever she wants to do
Honey, money doesn’t erase memories ooo

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by mvem(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
why worry about who marries her
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by lereinter(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Most Nigerian girls have done worse things than this girl and shishi dem no get, yet, Nigerian men still got married to them.

You mean there are worse things than this that you know about

I salute
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by shekauvsbuhari: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:
bros i dey find virgin to marry but i no see! You fit arrange one for me?
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Blaqputin(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:
Lol ..... Nonsense
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Nosa111(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Marry her and get HIV and other diseases
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Itsokayo: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
We don hear or see the ones wey pass this one for Naija & dem still marry for Naija

shut up!

a hoe will be treated like a hoe even in marriage.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Shaev7(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Whats the past?
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Kirkman: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin smiles in "infectious diseases" for this wan.. I forbid to marry someone with a past like this.. Na only God fit forgive her with this her kind of past. Cos mortal man like me cannot can..

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by VirileNelly2420: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Merch:
Be ready to get scammed
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Skmoda360(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
detectivejones:
My disgust is disgusted

Shai!!! I need to go and sleep....my eyes don see bad things this night.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Wetin nija gels do you na?
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Akantronics: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ei don die?
Yes,
Weytin kill ham?
Ei won turn ashawo to house wife.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Fearcom(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

E no dey show for face. The ladies we have now is what is referred to in the yoruba parlance as "Oja Okunkun" ...the lady you're paying bride bride on her head has been to places you can not ever imagine, amd she will NEVER TELL YOU.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Clinghton: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Are you you're retired.
Re: Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
I like my sanity,nothing concern me with this type of woman.God forbid.i cannot marry a compound LovePeddler,who has even slept with a Dog,she obviously has no esteem at all.God forbid this type of person,she is not even fit to be called a woman.she is an animal.My sanity matters to me alot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.