Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid (392 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by DatoDatuk: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MT9R8p-ZkU

You’re going back to Nigeria — Lady tells her husband after catching him with another woman at a hotel in the U.S

A Florida-based lady identified as Shamika Moore, has vowed to send her husband back to Nigeria after she caught him with another woman at a hotel.

In videos shared by her, you can see her confronting the husband and his sidechic seated in the front seat as they were about to head out of the hotel. She explained that the6 had both planned to hangout on that fateful day but he gave the excuse of going out to get money to pay their house rent.

“He told me he was going out to pay the house rent while I was at work. I returned from work and he wasn’t still home yet. So I decided to go do some deliveries, went to my mother’s house and my husband wasn’t still home. I started blowing up his phone and he wasn’t answering.

He later answered his phone call and explained he was at a buddy’s place to get something. Forty-five minutes passed and he wasn’t home yet, then, I decided to track his location using the FindMy IPhone feature and found out he was at hotel not too far from our house. I found him there and confronted him with his sidechic.”

However, Shamika noted that she didn’t marry her husband for business. She said, “For people who are like “Did you marry him for business?” I didn't. My husband didn't have anything to offer me. I loved him based on how he treated me. I love him still but don't want to be with him like today this h#t me hard. Asf it feels like someone snatched my heart out l of my body. I feel drained asf”.

1 Share

Re: You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by DrShomo: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2022
And it will automatically hit FP bcox nah instblog post am
Re: You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by Abfinest007(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Someone ,somewhere, prayer request,is to have someone exactly like u but u are blaming ur creator

Bad market.bro gotta lick his ass
Re: You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by AdamuKD: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
grin
Re: You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by Shalommy(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Chaii... His village people have succeeded. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by fourboys: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid by heniford2: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2022
His not coming back anything grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas / Sugar Momma Endowed With The Perfect Bumbum / Baddest Ashaawo Lady Is Sucking Man's Big D With Pure Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.