Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62415 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.

Truly u can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid.A certificate of 2015 and dat of 1986,and the signature of the VC Should be d same..Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by HausaIgboYoruba: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
You guys are just lazy! What will it cost y'all urchins and BAStards to write to UNN to verify the authenticity of the result.

Foolish idio.ts.
Tinubu is a thief and drug lord. He's a Chicago drug dealer.
Shame! Did u write Cambridge to confirm Buhari's GCE authenticity? Rather u were engaged in media trial, Cambridge later confirmed Buhari's GCE results though. Now, that ur candidate is being given same medicine u encouraging people to approach UNN, double standards!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by donbenie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi keep scoring own goal

Stupidity at its peak..
If you and your ilk of M0RONS have any issues with Peter Obi's Certificate..
All you F00ls have to do is to request for it from UNN and stop squealing like a castrated pig..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Timmi: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobntu:
Uneducated folks are not necessarily expected to know that university convocations often hold on Saturdays. And that is the day degrees are awarded.

Meanwhile I didn't see any certificate from Chicago. All I see is a mere letter to whom it may concern. Big shame indeed.

An OBIZOMBIE like you will not see anything unethical or wrong because common sense is no longer common within your group. Also forgery and generally crime is in the genes of Ibo/Igbo/Ipob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Lordsonn: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Even my certificate from Bayero university doesn't bear ink stamp. It's inscribed on the paper

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by plaindealer: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by GeneralPula: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi should post his original na.

Better still, why don't Peter Obi post the one he submitted to Inec like Tinubu did?
Either he doesn’t want to show to the world he graduated with pass or he didn’t graduate..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by StreetMedia: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
There are no discrepancies anywhere. Nairaland is becoming increasingly biased. The speed at which baseless accusations and foolish assumptions about Obi makes it to the front page is alarming! Seun is using his forum to help Tinubu by all means necessary.

That being said, what Tinubu was issued is a diploma. Diploma is the lowest and cheapest certificate to acquire, go and ask! It's even lower than HND-1. Yet his urchins will tell you that he had first class, first class my ass! Read his fucking certificate when next you see it, don't just believe whatever you see.

Nairaland is now partisan! Don't believe whatever crap you see on this forum
You just knowing late...this place is biased.

I am not an OBIdient but Obi has no competition in all.

BATIKULATED na Oshi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by donbenie(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timmi:

An OBIZOMBIE like you will not see anything unethical or wrong because common sense is no longer common within your group. Also forgery and generally crime is in the genes of Ibo/Igbo/Ipob
Hypocrite daring to mention ethics under his breath..
Coming from an Agbadorian,who cannot be bothered to request for proof of PO certificate from UNN,that is rich..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by anjowaka510(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

What is the minimum qualifications before entering a Degree awarding institution?
English Language Proficiency Certificate: This can be TOEFL or IELTS not necessarily olevel oga go and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Patriotsleague: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi's certificate is fake, Obi is an hypocrite, a snake, but the supporters choose to bury their heads in the sand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
anjowaka510:

English Language Proficiency Certificate: This can be TOEFL or IELTS not necessarily olevel oga go and learn

Show us Thiefnibus TOEFL certificates
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Slynation(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.
If you are not mumu...how can you be comparing a font used in 1984 to that of 2016, stop dey disgrace your surname abeg...
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by donbenie(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

Either he doesn’t want to show to the world he graduated with pass or he didn’t graduate..
If you have ANY issues with the authenticity of his photocopies..
All you have to do is take it up with UNN and stop sounding daft..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Broveens42(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobntu:
Uneducated folks are not necessarily expected to know that university convocations often hold on Saturdays. And that is the day degrees are awarded.

Meanwhile I didn't see any certificate from Chicago. All I see is a mere letter to whom it may concern. Big shame indeed.

That's not the only bone of contention.. his certificate number is highly questionable
And who says all presidential candidates are free from this saga ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ChristineC: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObiCertificate:

Obi’s fake certificate scandal is spreading like wildfire.

He ignores it at his own peril.
it's already ignored. he has no time for bickering. if you have a problem with it, UNN is a public institution. visit it tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by donbenie(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
UNN is a PUBLIC SCHOOL and not far..
Instead of sounding daft and dimwitted..
All you have to do is request for his results,as a matter of public interest from the school..
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by lookingfly: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

Check these 2 below..

You’ll spot it..
so you're comparing a result in 1984 to the one in 2015 (31 years apart) to be same? You think the VC then will still be the VC after 31 years? You expect even a dot (.) Not to change in the format? Now i see you just hate peter obi for no reason!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Broveens42(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
LongwayGone2021:
I hope Nigerians institutions are observing. This is why consistency is everything. I strongly believe Peter Obi presented valid credentials. What is standing against that is the floppy system and non adherence to a style. Nigerian institutions must institutionalise their styles! Be unique and stay unique!

There's nothing inconsistent with forged signature and number
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by kayperry: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

UNN don really suffer..

If you follow what the fact verification article pointed out you will see it correlate with the 1st one , that is what a genuine certificate should look like not the suya wrap Peter Obi presented as cert.

sentiments asides, made people compare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by kcnwaigbo: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
bibiking7:

Funny how folks who discredited and are still discrediting buhari for lacking a certificate. Are down playing these discrepancies in the certification of the current presidential candidates. I guess sentiments trumps objectivity all the time.

History and performance have been flushed down the drain. We now judge the candidates based on our own biases but what do I know. Make I just waka pass jeje. Las las we go dey aiight

Abeggi sharaappp.There is no discrepancies anywhere.If Mynd44 likes he can continue pushing stupid threads to the front page.It won't change anything
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Timmi: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
donbenie:
Hypocrite daring to mention ethics under his breath..
Coming from an Agbadorian who cannot be bothered to request for proof of PO certificate from UNN,that is rich..

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by anjowaka510(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Show us Thiefnibus TOEFL certificates
Pls wait, do u think Chicago is like abia poly or UNN where any riffraff can be given cert? So in your imagination Chicago will grant someone without proficiency exam to study? I rest my case. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by capnies: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
MOBODY IS INTERESTED IN TINUBUUS CERTIFICATE, EVEN IF HE'S A PROFESSOR OF ASOROCKOLOGY HE WILL NOT GET VOTES FROM NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST, EVEN THE SOUTH WEST VOTES WILL BE SHARED. NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD ANOTHER BLOOD SUCKLING DEMON IN APC
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
anjowaka510:

Pls wait, do u think Chicago is like abia poly or UNN where any riffraff can be given cert? So in your imagination Chicago will grant someone without proficiency exam to study? I rest my case. All the best
Show us what the fraud used in entering that mushroom university
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by kayperry: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Truly u can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid.A certificate of 2015 and dat of 1986,and the signature of the VC Should be d same..Lmao

Forget the signature, stick to what fact verification highlighted that is the focus.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by obontami: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pandora Hoebi AKA lying machine AKA go-and-verify plonker in the mud currently. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
capnies:
MOBODY IS INTERESTED IN TINUBUUS CERTIFICATE, EVEN IF HE'S A PROFESSOR OF ASOROCKOLOGY HE WILL NOT GET VOTES FROM NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST, EVEN THE SOUTH WEST VOTES WILL BE SHARED. NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD ANOTHER BLOOD SUCKLING DEMON IN APC
About 100 threads have been created for Peter Obi by urchins today.
Peter is more popular today than he was yesterday.

Obi is a Nigeria project
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by anjowaka510(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Show us what the fraud used in entering that mushroom university
You are in the best position to do that pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Goke7: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Broveens42:

The earlier you guys understand that nija politicians will always be nija politicians the better for you.
One thing nairalanders fail to understand is, nija politicians can't do without cutting corners at one point in their life.. because they rose through such system to get to the top; not just certificate issues..
Just look at the 3 main presidential candidates...they also have at least one authentic certificate(whether it is the minimum req or not, is a different discussion)...

None of the candidates can solve Nigeria's problem, because it's problems are rooted in deceit

This is what I have been saying o, no politician anywhere in the world is clean so let no one use integrity to campaign. All na scam o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Abeggi sharaappp.There is no discrepancies anywhere.If Mynd44 likes he can continue pushing stupid threads to the front page.It won't change anything
More than 100 threads created for Peter Obi on nairaland today making him more popular.

It's a good thing after all
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Iykenuwa(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Osigwe Omo Ikhiroda.

May Peter Obi matter not give you hypertension.

Say Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.