Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62417 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by richie240: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Never to disappoint.
Dizwan is already making a case for ''Graduation from university b4 obtaining GCE".

shey u see how "blood is thicker than water" has reduced the logical reasoning of a graduate to that of a toddler!
Odimma!

Emmyxclusive:
I graduated in 2014, the date on my certificate is 15 March 2015 which happens to be Sunday.
People can write Gce even after the have been admitted to the university. I want to believe by then English and maths is no compulsory for a university admission. What I don't know much about is the certificate number.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
anjowaka510:

You are in the best position to do that pls.
Are you not his paid urchin?
Come and clear his name
You must work hard for your money
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Alajiki(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Yinmu!

That's Nigeria's president come May 29, 2023.

On that they when we are drinking wine to celebrate, you can drink Sniper. grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by sweetjohn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mad Journalism of stack illiterate. Chai! not all fools who wears suite are educated afterall. I am a product of UNN. Let me tell you about UNN certificate.

Does UNN certificate have stamp seal? The answer is emphatically YES.

Why then is the stamp not visible in Obi certificate? It's also not visible in mine if photocopied. Obi certificate copy was a photocopied one.

But why will it not show on the photocopy? It won't show because UNN certificate stamp seal is not INK sealed. Only ink sealed can be transferred or photocopied. UNN certificate stamp is a kind of seal that is applied via pressure to transfer the desired stamp on the certificate. The stamp is always located between the 2 signatures below the certificate. Unless you are careful you may not notice it or see it but it's there. So what this means is that, when you photocopy our certificate, the stamp seal will not appear at all since it's not an ink seal. If you use the photocopy of UNN certificate to pass a job interview, when your company demand for the original, if you are original you will be free if not you MUST be caught. Because all big organization understood very well about UNN original certificate.

So, guys stop arguing something that is way way bigger than you. UNN stamp won't appear on her photocopied certificate. It's not possible. Infact, if anybody brings a photocopy UNN certificate and there is a visible stamp on it. That person is fake and the certificate is also fake.

UNN original certificate only have a non-ink stamp on it between the two signatures below the certificate. Go and verify from anybody that have a UNN original certificate. Everything about UNN is different. That's why we are different and produces the best brains.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by adiori0303: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be the president of Nigeria. All his results and certificates are public knowledge, anyone in doubt should head to the courts, till then, people should stop grasping at straws because it cannot stop them from drowning in the open seas of February 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a lot of answers on the following questions;

1. Where was Tinubu born?
2. Who are his biological parents ?
3. Where did he have his primary and secondary education ?
4. Where was he before he suddenly appeared in Chicago?
5. Is he a Ghost?
BUSTED man
Ure just as foolish as ur lord and personal saviour.
Go and present a better certificat and not this trash u call a certificate
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.

Who are your par ents please?

I have a question to ask them...

Meanwhile check the certificate attached to this comment.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by anjowaka510(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Are you not his paid urchin?
Come and clear his name
You must work hard for your money
Yeye man, check all my posts and point out anywhere I surported him, unlike you working tirelessly to cover up your oga fraud
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
adiori0303:

BUSTED man
Ure just as foolish as ur lord and personal saviour.
Go and present a better certificat and not this trash u call a certificate

Keep quiet otondo, check the certificate I uploaded above and cover your face in shame.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
anjowaka510:

Yeye man, check all my posts and point out anywhere I surported him, unlike you working tirelessly to cover up your oga fraud
I can smell an urchin from a thousand miles
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by 77up(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi na scam all along, God forbid bad things.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by alfarouq(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I wonder what our technocrat is trying to hide that he presented GCE as his certificate.

Almost all Nigerian politicians have something to hide.

May the best for Nigeria win.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Funflipper: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Only those whose IQ are less than that of a rat are doubting the authenticity of Obi's degree. Go to UNN and verify or continue the beer parlour analysis.

Ok, can you spot the difference? How will you explain that?

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by anjowaka510(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

I can smell an urchin from a thousand miles
I can see you are not ready to learn, I have alot to attend to
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ebenhealth(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
There are no discrepancies anywhere. Nairaland is becoming increasingly biased. The speed at which baseless accusations and foolish assumptions about Obi makes it to the front page is alarming! Seun is using his forum to help Tinubu by all means necessary.

That being said, what Tinubu was issued is a diploma. Diploma is the lowest and cheapest certificate to acquire, go and ask! It's even lower than HND-1. Yet his urchins will tell you that he had first class, first class my ass! Read his fucking certificate when next you see it, don't just believe whatever you see.

Nairaland is now partisan! Don't believe whatever crap you see on this forum
But if it was a discrepancy about Tinubu's certificate or other matters, it should be believed I guess. SMH. angry

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by richie240: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nwoke, all ds epistle ko necesstri.
All u would've done as a 'UNN alumnus' is to show us ur own certificate (photocopy) for comparison and verification.

Action speaks louder than words.
Ngwa, we are waiting!

sweetjohn:
Mad Journalism of stack illiterate. Chai! not all fools who wears suite are educated afterall. I am a product of UNN. Let me tell you about UNN certificate.

Why then is the stamp not visible in Obi certificate? It's also not visible in mine if photocopied. Obi certificate copy was a photocopied one.

But why will it not show on the photocopy? It won't show because UNN certificate stamp seal is not INK sealed. Only ink sealed can be transferred or photocopied. UNN certificate stamp is a kind of seal that is applied via pressure to transfer the desired stamp on the certificate. The stamp is always located between the 2 signatures below the certificate. Unless you are careful you may not notice it or see it but it's there. So what this means is that, when you photocopy our certificate, the stamp seal will not appear at all since it's not an ink seal. If you use the photocopy of UNN certificate to pass a job interview, when your company demand for the original, if you are original you will be free if not you MUST be caught. Because all big organization understood very well about UNN original certificate.

So, guys stop arguing something that is way way bigger than you. UNN stamp won't appear on her photocopied certificate. It's not possible. Infact, if anybody brings a photocopy UNN certificate and there is a visible stamp on it. That person is fake and the certificate is also fake.

UNN original certificate only have a non-ink stamp on it between the two signatures below the certificate. Go and verify from anybody that have a UNN original certificate. Everything about UNN is different. That's why we are different and produces the best brains.
Any small tin, "go and verify", now dt verification has bn done and fowl nyansh don open, den begin dey cry

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by itsme9jaG(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2022

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by sparko1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
You guys are just lazy! What will it cost y'all urchins and BAStards to write to UNN to verify the authenticity of the result.

Foolish idio.ts.
Tinubu is a thief and drug lord. He's a Chicago drug dealer.

Like you wrote to Waec about Buhari

Forget Tinubu (nobody care about the old man), the moment Obi stond on integrity and the slogan VERIFY, he should be prepared for everything, there should be no discrepancies on his certificate, if there is, he should clarify immediately, if you take a stand to be different be ready to defend yourself, as small as this may look, this doesn't look good at all, it means all our politicians are the same and trust me, the trust we all have about the coming election may just be at stake.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Kagd10: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Peter Obi should post his original na.

Better still, why don't Peter Obi post the one he submitted to Inec like Tinubu did?

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Johel(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:

Obi keep scoring own goal

Just as your agbado scored his own goal with a Muslim Muslim ticket....baba wey no wise, baba wey crack don block him head.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Kagd10: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

See 1988 own which is just 4 years difference.

Tell Peter Obi to post his original certificate. Or the one he submitted to inec.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Broveens42(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, all ds epistle ko necesstri.
All u would've done as a 'UNN alumnus' is to show us ur own certificate (photocopy) for verification.

Action speaks louder than words.
Ngwa, we are waiting!

Nija has no remedy.. see people defending doctored certificate and they are supposed to elect a Messiah..?
None of the candidates can solve nija's problems, partly because of the double standards of potential voters.
I don't know why it's difficult to understand..lol

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by CaptainAyub: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
There are no discrepancies anywhere. Nairaland is becoming increasingly biased. The speed at which baseless accusations and foolish assumptions about Obi makes it to the front page is alarming! Seun is using his forum to help Tinubu by all means necessary.

That being said, what Tinubu was issued is a diploma. Diploma is the lowest and cheapest certificate to acquire, go and ask! It's even lower than HND-1. Yet his urchins will tell you that he had first class, first class my ass! Read his fucking certificate when next you see it, don't just believe whatever you see.

Nairaland is now partisan! Don't believe whatever crap you see on this forum
Seun is now full time into their yoruba agenda.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ppogba: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goke7:

This is what I have been saying o, no politician anywhere in the world is clean so let no one use integrity to campaign. All na scam o

Totally agree with you.
No politician should use integrity to campaign.

If you suddenly become a billionaire along the line and then claim to be a saint along the way then, a proper check will reveal skeleton in your cupboard.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VTJN(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be the president of Nigeria. All his results and certificates are public knowledge, anyone in doubt should head to the courts, till then, people should stop grasping at straws because it cannot stop them from drowning in the open seas of February 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a lot of answers on the following questions;

5. Is he a Ghost?
Obi the GCE man grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
sweetjohn:

Bladder dash load of nonesense, so after reading the whole post on frontpage, the errors you see is stamp, which kind zombieic follow of a politician is this. And you call yourself a graduate. You can't be unbiased, and think for yourself.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by BabaAduras: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Attempting to divert from the “Oluwole Certificate”
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ObiCertificate: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChristineC:
it's already ignored. he has no time for bickering. if you have a problem with it, UNN is a public institution. visit it tongue

Is that why Zombidients are running helter-skelter and wailing?

You wish tongue

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by nnamdi640: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where is Tinubu's certificate, am only seeing to whom it may concern. How will Inec bring theirselves so low to the point of accepting to whom.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Chidibe212(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.

As Tinubu is so are his supporters. Is it likey that a VC of 1984 can be the same VC of 2015 from the certificates you posted above with signatories that you indicate?

Note that the VC with signature in 1984 was born way before 1984.

Your answer to my question will determine how reasonable you are
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by TYCO77: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Well the only way is for them to travel to their university and do press review with their rector/vc. All the presidential candidate incl pa tinubu.
"To whom it may concern"[color=#000099][/color] no be certificate o!

FACT: You cannot dismiss a certificate because of, ''TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN''. Though I am still OBIDIENT. WE MOVE!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Peter Obi's Own (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/another-bombshell-as-tinubus-certificates-emerges-while-nigerians-point-to-significant-discrepancies-in-peter-obis-certificatephotos/amp/
Did UNN deny this? This appears to be photocopy.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

5. Is he a Ghost?

Hello, let's face the fact, why are there discrepancies in his certificates? If you are not just mere tribal e-warriors who want an Igbo candidate as President, if truly you want the best for Nigeria, please let's collectively ask Peter Obi to bring out his certificates, cos it is NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE as you claim!!!

Let's be honest and not be idiotic bigots ranting online all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85