Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62412 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by plaindealer: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur vry stupid!

U pple are jst displaying ur stupidity online.

Dis is anoda UNN certificate.check if it's different from Obi's.

Obviously from the same Oluwole source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by assholemods: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Only those whose IQ are less than that of a rat are doubting the authenticity of Obi's degree. Go to UNN and verify or continue the beer parlour analysis.
Do you Igbos ever believe in one Nigeria? Nor be Biafra una dey find?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by omokab: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be the president of Nigeria. All his results and certificates are public knowledge, anyone in doubt should head to the courts, till then, people should stop grasping at straws because it cannot stop them from drowning in the open seas of February 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a lot of answers on the following questions;

1. Where was Tinubu born?
2. Who are his biological parents ?
3. Where did he have his primary and secondary education ?
4. Where was he before he suddenly appeared in Chicago?
5. Is he a Ghost?
instead of you to be ashamed of yourself ,you are asking a foolish question. Anybody can born tinubu is never a crime . is not a must to have primary or secondary school certificate for the fact you don't use fake result. This is why we have GCE for those who did not have any secondary certificate . it is called general certificate examination. You will not be asked to present your o level before you enrol. So with all this nonsense you are posting on social media ,you can still be defending a man with fake result . A brain dull person . Tinubu has presented his certificate and confirmed by his school so bury your head in shame .ntorrrrrree!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ChristineC: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObiCertificate:

Is that why Zombidients are running helter-skelter and wailing?

You wish tongue
I didn't know Peter Obi has another Twitter account.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by edungene7: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Only a fool will fall for this propaganda I certificate made with typewriter in 1984 when dere was no computer cant be compared to a modern day certificate Tinubu should show us is primary and secondary school certificates not the paid certificate from Chicago
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by richie240: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
MonsieurX:

But why are there discrepancies in his certificates? I am a Yoruba man and I prefer Obi amongst the top 3 candidates, but if he truly doesn't have a degree we should stop deceiving ourselves, he could be the biggest fraudster here...

Please let's ask him to prove them wrong first. At least, Tinubu's certificate has been confirmed from Chicago, that's without a doubt. Obi's own is under scrutiny now, why did he have to submit only GCE
Good question with simple answer: it's bcus u can't give what u don't have!

It's like someone who boasts of having a 'John Cena' for a son but when asked to show his son decided to bring a cripple.
JC resemble person wey cripple?
cool
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by goaldynman(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where is tinubu certificate? I s that letter we see there equivalent to certificate?

You urchin will continue deceiving yourselves!

If you have any tangible issues with Obi certificate, UNN is not far away!

Go and verify!!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by edungene7: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
omokab:
instead of you to be ashamed of yourself ,you are asking a foolish question. Anybody can born tinubu is never a crime . is not a must to have primary or secondary school certificate for the fact you don't use fake result. This is why we have GCE for those who did not have any secondary certificate . it is called general certificate examination. You will not be asked to present your o level before you enrol. So with all this nonsense you are posting on social media ,you can still be defending a man with fake result . A brain dull person . Tinubu has presented his certificate and confirmed by his school so bury your head in shame .ntorrrrrree!
u r a complete educated illetrate were is Tinubus fake primary and sec certificate mumuni
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by richie240: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Eyahhh.... for 8 years and counting when buhari was (and still is) being dragged for his certificate we not see ur 'advice' telling ur fellow zombiediebts of d stupidity of approaching social media instead of d issuing institution o.
cool

Eriokanmi:
Social media isn't the best place to approach. This is pure waste of time guy. You can contact UNN, the issuing institution instead, if you have any problems with Obi's certificate authenticity. In Obaseki's case, the petitioner approached UI and it was affirmed. Stop bothering us here abeg. I graduated from Ilorin, my certificate didn't carry any seal. I'm obidient doba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Keedyreal: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Some perverts are so ignorant sha... No qualified candidate among obi and atiku can match tinubu even with qualifications... Na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by fred04(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let the 2 go on live TV and defend their certificates via debate
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:
If I'm a fan of obi, I will see this as eye opener that I'm dealing with greatest deceptive human in the universe.

I think this is enough for the fans, his fake international statistics that is dishing out on economy and security issues are nothing but just to gather sympathy votes from illiterates and educated-illiterates followers.

To my eastern friends, I think it's not too late, not to put ur whole eggs in a basket, basket that will certainly tear apart.

My two cents!

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

See 1988 own which is just 4 years difference.

Tell Peter Obi to post his original certificate. Or the one he submitted to inec.

You be fu ul o, do you submit your original credentials or submit photocopies?

Can that stamp(inkless stamp) appear on a photocopy of the cert?
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Throwback: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

You no give dem breathing space ooo.

Na so dem sef hold Buhari for left leg despite all the factual evidence that showed he validly obtained his school cert.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
richie240:
Eyahhh.... for 8 years and counting when buhari was (and still is) being dragged for his certificate we not see ur 'advice' telling ur fellow zombiediebts of d stupidity of approaching social media instead of d issuing institution o.
cool

Can't you comment without insult?Grow up Those in doubt of Buhari's waec were advised to contact waec or inec as well .
Fyi, Buhari used to be one of my favs. I voted him in 2015 until I realised he's not same buhari I knew in the 80s. He's dropped acrions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:
If I'm a fan of obi, I will see this as eye opener that I'm dealing with greatest deceptive human in the universe.

I think this is enough for the fans, his fake international statistics that is dishing out on economy and security issues are nothing but just to gather sympathy votes from illiterates and educated-illiterates followers.

To my eastern friends, I think it's not too late, not to put ur whole eggs in a basket, basket that will certainly tear apart.

My two cents!

You guys don come with una castes taqiya system, e no go work. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Throwback: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
richie240:
cool

They are hypocrites.

The matter pain them badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by WithFact: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
There are no discrepancies anywhere. Nairaland is becoming increasingly biased. The speed at which baseless accusations and foolish assumptions about Obi makes it to the front page is alarming! Seun is using his forum to help Tinubu by all means necessary.

That being said, what Tinubu was issued is a diploma. Diploma is the lowest and cheapest certificate to acquire, go and ask! It's even lower than HND-1. Yet his urchins will tell you that he had first class, first class my ass! Read his fucking certificate when next you see it, don't just believe whatever you see.

Nairaland is now partisan! Don't believe whatever crap you see on this forum

Buhari certificate is more acceptable than that of Obi.
OLUWOLE CERT grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ezugegere(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
The certificate displayed for BOLA AHMED TINUBU is not his. The certificate belongs to BOLA ADEKUNLE TINUBU. They're two different persons. ADEKUNLE is not AHMED. Tinubu is a fraud! He's using a stolen certificate.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

Weyrey Alai lo polo!
Go to oluwole to get ur own. dnt fget to get an upgraded brain too.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ChukwuObe: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
WithFact:

Buhari certificate is more acceptable than that of Obi.
OLUWOLE CERT grin
Who said it's oluwole, UNN that issued it or INEC? Please tell me something cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
AntiBMC:
Na d certificate I still dey find o, I no see. Aside nysc, where's Tinubu's cert? Abi na d "respectfully" wey dey there, b d certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Demolakay:

Weyrey Alai lo polo!

Go to oluwole to get ur own. dnt fget to get an upgraded brain too.

No, I'm not crooked, fraudulent and corrupt like you and your Oluwole certificate Pandora master.. grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
ezugegere:
The certificate displayed for BOLA AHMED TINUBU is not his. The certificate belongs to BOLA ADEKUNLE TINUBU. They're two different persons. ADEKUNLE is not AHMED. Tinubu is a fraud! He's using a stolen certificate.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

My two cents!

Yōu are very stu.pid..

Wch kind stupid emotional game is this??..
Too cheap for sound minds.. Try harder
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
omokab:

Origin Of Bola Tinubu

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of Iragbiji, Osun State stole the travelling documents of Late Miss Bola Tinubu in order to travel to the USA. Hence Yekini Amoda Ogunlere transformed into Bola Tinubu.

The late Miss Bola Tinubu was the daughter of Baba Kafaru Tinubu of Lagos State.

GO AND VERIFY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Musauzor(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
I stopped reading the trash when I discovered that it was written by one of the APC useful idiots. UNN is not in Chicago, USA. One of the BATstard useful idiots can stroll to the Exams and Records office of the university for confirmation
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by goaldynman(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
If you look at the envelope which was used to package Peter obi certificate they wrote on the envelope
PETE OBI instead of PETER OBI.

Obi is in trouble and will be disqualified

Says a confirmed zombie living in gutters!!

UNN is not far away! Go and verify; instead of clutching on straws!

You shameless urchins have been lying that Obi has 3rd class, now that his certificate shows he has 2nd class..

...you guys have changed to another lies of discrepancy!!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by ShaqFu: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
To end all this nonsense debate once and for all, UNN should come and testify if Peter Obi did attend UNN. It's that simple.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by goaldynman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObiCertificate:
Obi Pandora should come clean and stop playing hide and seek with Nigerians.

We cannot have a mediocre pretender without track record in the Villa.

Naanu.

This Tinubu urchin just opened his account today to troll!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by mafioso47(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
2 years for BSC wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.