Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? (21329 Views)

How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by VTJN(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's been long o. No work for man pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
I sent to mom, last week, and will still send soonest

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by yemzone(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
This morning, 500k cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Eriokanmi: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
This week
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by federalgodey: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Can't seem to remember, cos both parents are not leaving

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Lavendra(f): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
I sent just now.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by newnigerdelta00: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
I understand that most Nigerian are passing through alot currently because of situations of the nation. Some people are even find it so difficult to eat 3 times in a day which make them forget Thier dear parents.

Despite our challenges, we need to understand that we still have more strength to achieve so many things unlike our parents who only depends on us.

Every Monday 7am

So let me put this to your my dear Nairalanders, when last did you send money to your dear parents?
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Emir01: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
I dey try my best. On a monthly basis. God please answer my prayers to enable me do more. For those who also love to do dat, may God provide for you.

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by bonnyhope: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mine are late

I miss them

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Even though I don't talk to my dad no more , I still send him something every two weeks.

Why dear?
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Danny50: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Juanmike(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Even though I don't talk to my dad no more, I still send him something every two weeks.

I bet he'll see this if it enters frontage
Does your Daddy sell vulture meat?

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by FuckOsuPigs: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Less than 24 hours ago

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by shedy03(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Every month end, and whenever there's demand from the parent.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Bmaster(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
as funny as it may sound but it's true,
I sent money to my mom about a month+ now,she thanked me and gave her blessings only to call my sister this evening and told her that she haven't received the money I sent to her since five weeks ago.
Funny right?, but it's true grin

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ufotty2001: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
every month
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
Mumsy is on a steady payroll

What about ur lovely Dad?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
xynerise:
I buy foodstuff and beverages for them almost every weekend. Sub their Cable TV.
They are the sweetest people alive

I wish I can be doing this

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by JayPeeOham: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
I understand that most Nigerian are passing through alot currently because of situations of the nation. Some people are even find it so difficult to eat 3 times in a day which make them forget Thier dear parents.

Despite our challenges, we need to understand that we still have more strength to achieve so many things unlike our parents who only depends on us.

So let me put this to your my dear Nairalanders, when last did you send money to your dear parents?

Before COVID

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Germi9: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
GOD BLESS MY DEAR MOTHER,MAY YOU LIVE LONG

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lavendra:
I sent just now.

God bless you my dear

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by qtguru(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

I don't miss it, I dey always send to momsi and the plug

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Vnn2868(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last week Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by sportskid(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
I do it monthly

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
internationalman:
Pray make you get parents like Otedola and Dangote them, na them go still dey send you money even after you don marry.

While some parents keep taunting their children for being too old living and depending on them, others are are feeling too lonely and would even pay their children to park in with them.

To keep the world moving and economy going, certain things are unbalanced to maintain equilibrium.

Life nor go ever balance
Life nor go ever b
That's why I advise all guys from struggling home to do vasectomy and not bring a kid into this world.

Papa poor born children, some will still end up poor, some may upgrade to average and then they will depend on that average kid for the rest of their life and then the cycle continues.

Poor men should not procreate period

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
I did today ,but the money small sha , I pray to give more than enough for them ,it is not easy outside , God should help us all.

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ekukeku(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chai
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by nick50(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last two weeks

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Tonytonex(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
First week of this month, that's last two weeks. To my mum.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bmaster:
as funny as it may sound but it's true,
I sent money to my mom about a month+ now,she thanked me and gave her blessings only to call my sister this evening and told her that she haven't received the money I sent to her since five weeks ago.
Funny right?, but it's true grin

Chai... And she never call your attention to it..

Kindly do the needle. She's a good mother, she doesn't want to border u
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by GRACEGLORY: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Even though I don't talk to my dad no more, I still send him something every two weeks.

I bet he'll see this if it enters frontage

You need to talk to him to allow the flow of the blessings therein back to you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.