Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? (21872 Views)

How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by SPAMBOX7: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pells:

Your olosho work should be enough for you to send them money weekly
At all at all na e bad pass grin grin
Bro grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by dfrost02: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
do you mean she is a harlot?

Haba, bros fear God nah... must you go all out? shocked
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Yankee101: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Persephone1:
Dad ~ last week

Mum ~ Two days ago.

cheesy

God bless you
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
TBadd:
Omo, I de owe my mama money like dis

Try to pay back with interest dear, God bless u. Remember, u mom is a good woman also ur privilege to have a good dad too. Take good care of them. God bless u
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Olosho work dey pay sha grin that was kind of u keep it up
Your mum and other females in your relation eat from ashewo work. Your were born via clitocurrency. So...I feel your pain.
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
xynerise:
I buy foodstuff and beverages for them almost every weekend. Sub their Cable TV.
They are the sweetest people alive
Which beverages you Dey buy for elderly every week cool.. lie small small bros
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Bar1941(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
He should assist me too, I need $100,000.
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Benjaniblinks:

Abi she wan bill the sister join. Fear women!!

It's her right dear, and beside how do u feel whenever u sent money to ur dearest mom?
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

He's late....May his soul rest peacefully.,

AMEN
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by boom99(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
This question is hurting
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Focusmind:
Sincerely, i always pity people that wants to send money to their parents but are unable because of economic hardship. Those struggling and cannot please their parents. They will feel disappointed in themselves and their parents may also worry that their children they struggled to train have not been able to do things like their fellow men. Some fathers have gone into depression because their sons are unable to take care of them or meet their needs after passing through difficulty to raise and train them. May we continue to be blessings to our parents.

AMEN
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
ThePolemicist:
People will say they gave so and so for you..
But I’ll say.. So did their parents. And I too will do same.
They had a choice to have me & also had a choice to be responsible.
I feel everyone should plan their lives properly so as not to be liabilities or exclusively dependable on your children.
Investments and other measures should be put in place to arrange for the retirement times.
The viscous cycle has to continue. Don’t hamper the quality of life for the younger generation.
Contribute not solely cater for.

We think alike. I like your mentality.
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
I dey renew their DStv premium subscription steady and from time to time I send something possible.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by tishbite42: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
I just don't wanna talk about it
God, I wan japa abeg

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Lovehurts001: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Both dead.... No one to give

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingthreat:
Today. I love my parents

And they love u too

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Khaysee: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
On sunday
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yankee101:

God bless you
Amen and you too .
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by AnthonyAk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tonytonex:
which country are you?
Canada

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by SPAMBOX7: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your mum and other females in your relation eat from ashewo work. Your were born via clitocurrency. So...I feel your pain.
For u to completely neglect the last sentence and focus totally on the first just confirms I was right about ur job. Good night babe smiley
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by tishbite42: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Focusmind:
Sincerely, i always pity people that wants to send money to their parents but are unable because of economic hardship. Those struggling and cannot please their parents. They will feel disappointed in themselves and their parents may also worry that their children they struggled to train have not been able to do things like their fellow men. Some fathers have gone into depression because their sons are unable to take care of them or meet their needs after passing through difficulty to raise and train them. May we continue to be blessings to our parents.

Amen
God bless you for this prayer
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ThePolemicist: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

We think alike. I like your mentality.
Good to know there are other rationals out there.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by harmony75: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last week may God cont to bless us and provide for us to care for our loved ones ����
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by armyofone(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
ThePolemicist:
People will say they gave so and so for you..
But I’ll say.. So did their parents. And I too will do same.
They had a choice to have me & also had a choice to be responsible.
I feel everyone should plan their lives properly so as not to be liabilities or exclusively dependable on your children.
Investments and other measures should be put in place to arrange for the retirement times.
The viscous cycle has to continue. Don’t hamper the quality of life for the younger generation.
Contribute not solely cater for.

Millions of Nigeria people are small traders..buying-selling-small profit to put food on the table. If only they will learn to not have 4 5,6 7,8 children - recipe for disaster and poverty.
I don't see the possibility of saving money in their born plenty children syndrome. Unfortunately educated Nigerians continue the poverty syndrome of having more than 3 kids.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Frontdude(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
9 months ago, been going through a lot, I believe she understand

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Harrisonwo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Popsman- monthly
Mumcy-monthly + anytime she needs for something
Granny- monthly + provisions twice a month

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ThePolemicist: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
armyofone:

Millions of Nigeria people are small traders..buying-selling-small profit to put food on the table. If only they will learn to not have 4 5,6 7,8 children - recipe for disaster and poverty.
I don't see the possibility of saving kobo in this their born plenty children syndrome. Unfortunately educated Nigerians continue the poverty syndrome of having more than 3 kids.
Exactly!
I shouldn’t suffer for their mistakes and selfishness. I should be allowed to be equally as selfish.
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Halo22: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
I just wired small doe for them last two weeks, make them use settle matter. My popsy doesn't delay in tasking me when issues burst up but ordinarily, he keeps low

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by shege45: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingthreat:
Today. I love my parents
we hate our parents
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by OperationalVehi: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
M
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Tonytonex(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
AnthonyAk:
Canada
I'll soon enter there. BGG

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Since 1800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / 82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.