Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! (5725 Views)

I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / I Finally Slept With Her Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by blinking001(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na wa
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by EbukaHades10(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Some agents are the worst. One told me I'll pay 5k registration fee and I'll still buy 1k card for him to make calls to his colleagues.

Another one told me to pay 5k, told him I'll pay 4k and only if the house is good. Ladies and Gents, na house wey be say the door don remove, no toilet (so called single room self con for Bariga) , wires hanging everywhere. Small thing, they for use the room act horror film.

The last one that bursted my brain was when one agent told me he has an apartment (turns out he was the landlord but didn't want me to know- I don't know what he was trying to achieve), I went to the place at Bariga (God no go allow me rent house for that place), it was a room and parlour self con but the room be store, no tiles (not that I mind since I go buy carpet). The thing wey finish me na when the man say na 300k for rent but bcus "banker" commot for the place, the house get value so he go make the rent 400k.

I tell am say OK. As I commot there, I delete the weyrey number straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Green3x3: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:

look at this fraud telling me to go get a life....you are very stup*d

you will die a very bad die if you don't repent from your evil ways

Try learning English b4 replying me......mind you .....u ain't God so shhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Places To Meet A Rich Man / How To Be Happy Always In Life. Read This Awesome Life Tips / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.