Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat (7779 Views)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / I Finally Slept With Her Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Stephen2324(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
I finally met her today, may God destroy Snapchat

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Realday: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why nah?
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by tillaman(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
A factor of what you ordered versus what you get
Ogbeni handicap

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by AfroKnight: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin

What did you expect? Snapchat is literally an app with camera filters to enhance the eyes and make peopleโ€™s faces look smoother. You walked right into this one my friend.

17 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Sorry bro...I hope you did not spend too much on transport to go for the meeting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by chatinent: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Lol. Shey you order CR7 and got Kante?

33 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by JOACHINpedro: 3:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Fraud is everywhere comrade cry. Both virtual and real-time
Abeg manage her like that, na ugly she ug she no kill person

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by JeffreyJunior: 4:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Goddayyyyym.

Did they package baboon in place of a monkey for you?

Chai. cry

15 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Lilsameey: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Lmaaoooo
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by beautyhd: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros abeg, don't kill me with laughter.
Its well with your soul.

God will give you one that has no business with snapchat.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Sundaycomputer: 5:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Her picture
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2021
This matter too heavy for op mouth chai

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Why should Snapchat be destroyed?

Are you handsome yourself?

Do you know what the girl also thinks about you? You come here sounding as if you've seen a monster.

Like attract like. So suck it in.

13 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by techWriter3: 6:14am On Oct 12, 2021
A determinant of what you demanded versus what you getOgbeni disabilities
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Sonnobax15(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2021
grin
Op probably saw Samsung TV on snapchat, ordered for it but got sharp Colour TV in return grin. Fear those bannies wey dey lick their tongues and shake their necks like wireless mic for Tiktok and snapchat tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by debbydams(f): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op probably saw Samsung TV on snapchat, ordered for it but got sharp Colour TV in return grin. Fear those bannies wey dey lick their tongues and shake their necks like wireless mic for Tiktok and snapchat tongue
lol
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Those Snapchat girls are as fake as aba made goods, you guys should stop indulging in online relationship, it doesn't work.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Osas187: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Do you know what the girl also thinks about you? You come here sounding as if you've seen a monster.

he's not handsome but he doesn't filter his face with snapchat.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by TeamLeader(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Amen FiRE!!!!!

Omoh see prayer point

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by EmperorTolson: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

So na the girl be this.

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Cinema4d: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Sorry bruh you must be disappointed.
Don't believe everything you see online.
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Osashalom: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2021
That was how I visited one girl, she was on sleeveless. All her body as revealed was filled with rashes of all kinds. While I stayed discussing with her, I was comparing what am seeing there with her profile picture on Facebook. That was the day I knew the fraud and evil of Snapchat towards men. I left shaking my head in my mind.

13 Likes

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Smartb0y: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:
Lol. Shey you order CR7 and got Kante?
funny guy
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:

So na the girl be this.
Lower your voice comrade

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by EmperorTolson: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lower your voice comrade
Lip zipped
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Smartb0y: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

mercy you again.
did op hit a nerve?
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Lip zipped

Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Chinehz(f): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2021
lmao grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Cokahot: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Na just 3 fine gals wey I don meet for badoo,and out of those 3 one struggled to show me her pekus and breasts after diff pleas on WhatsApp. The rest i met were ugly,I miss one moslem gal sha weh get hips,with big breast and yansh and meaty pekus. Na small I for marry her,but i later got fed up of her cos her hopes too high and me I no dey for that kind of gal,but when it came to Bleep, I hardly came with her but she said she wants to marry me. Hahahahaha. Bich
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by Caleb91(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Cokahot:
Na just 3 fine gals wey I don meet for badoo,and out of those 3 one struggled to show me her pekus and breasts after diff pleas on WhatsApp. The rest i met were ugly,I miss one moslem gal sha weh get hips,with big breast and yansh and meaty pekus. Na small I for marry her,but i later got fed up of her cos her hopes too high and me I no dey for that kind of gal,but when it came to Bleep, I hardly came with her but she said she wants to marry me. Hahahahaha. Bich
story for the motherfucking gods tongue
Cokahot:
story for the motherfucking gods
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by shege45: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Why are you so pained
Re: I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat by KingDash: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Cokahot:
alaye badoo wey oloshos full, how you take meet legit babe na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint":

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.