Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! (5716 Views)

I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / I Finally Slept With Her Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Slaysor: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is my experience with a woman today! Read and learn from it.
Today being thursday i went to maza maza because i was in need of a shop to do business,i was to meet with a woman who happens to be an agent in that area. After meeting her at her office,she asked me to pay 5k for registration which i did,i asked her if they were good shops for rent and she said yes,we proceeded to check out the shops but to my shock all the shops i saw were not good at all. I explained specifically to her the kind of shops i wanted but she showed me shops that wont be good for dumping refuse sef sad
I told her how i felt,then she called another agent,we took bike 200# to go and meet him,when we got there the man said he is not with the keys,that i should give him 500# to go and get keys,i told him i dont have any money to give him,the man got angry and started talking anyhow,me i no send am,the woman i came with just stood there and was telling me to find him something,i refused and told her i dont have any money.
Let me just cut the story short because im long,i saw the shop but it was just slightly better than the rest,i rejected it and left them,she was rushing to follow me(she was expecting me to pay tp for her)
I am currently tired of finding a shop,agents wahala too much,i just need a space i can run my biz,anybody that knows how i can go about it,should help out please,money for biz don dey shorten sef. I need a space in that festac area.
N.b pls dont mind the topic,i did that to get more viewers

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Knivesout(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
5k just waka like that... in this awesome condition!

Nawaoooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Guderian(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bros try use online or find standard agents( ready for high fee)

Na lagos you dey
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by squash47(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sorry boss... The life no easy for Ezekiel.
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by sunnymighty(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Never paid for registration before, I can give a tip when I see what I am looking for.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Youngpo413: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
squash47:
Sorry boss... The life no easy for Ezekiel.
Lol,I heard this word for the first time far back in 2013 when I was in SS1....why always Ezekiel?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by VeryWickedMan: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mumu.
Clear the agent say you no dey pay shishi. If dem get sure shop then wetin be 5k compared to their agency fee?

I throw the game back at them.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by IsellSmartTvs: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Mumu.
Clear the agent say you no dey pay shishi. If dem get sure shop then wetin be 5k compared to their agency fee?

For this Lagos wey we Dey so.
Little knowledge,the next pesin is ready to rip u off ur money.
Ordinary Bikeman ask am for direction,if it’s not far,e go tell u to carry bike.Come carry pesin pass back route reach d place.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Mumu.

I don't think u have ever been in his shoe before cos u will pay anything to get a shop

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Rickmann: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Slaysor:
Today being thursday i went to maza maza because i was in need of a shop to do business,i was to meet with a woman who happens to be an agent in that area. After meeting her at her office,she asked me to pay 5k for registration which i did,i asked her if they were good shops for rent and she said yes,we proceeded to check out the shops but to my shock all the shops i saw were not good at all. I explained specifically to her the kind of shops i wanted but she showed me shops that wont be good for dumping refuse sef sad
I told her how i felt,then she called another agent,we took bike 200# to go and meet him,when we got there the man said he is not with the keys,that i should give him 500# to go and get keys,i told him i dont have any money to give him,the man got angry and started talking anyhow,me i no send am,the woman i came with just stood there and was telling me to find him something,i refused and told her i dont have any money.
Let me just cut the story short because im long,i saw the shop but it was just slightly better than the rest,i rejected it and left them,she was rushing to follow me(she was expecting me to pay tp for her)
I am currently tired of finding a shop,agents wahala too much,i just need a space i can run my biz,anybody that knows how i can go about it,should help out please,money for biz don dey shorten sef. I need a space in that festac area.

That woman is a thief..
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by VeryWickedMan: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
[s]
Artzdanielsz:

I don't think u have ever been in his shoe before cos u will pay anything to get a shop
[/s]

Has he gotten the shop now that he has paid the 5k?

Any agent that bills you before inspection has nothing to show you. If they have, their agency fee will be on their mind and not some measly 3k or 5k.

But fools like you exist so that they can eat.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Zidoh(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Honestly , all these agent can be so annoyung with their mode of operation. Better let them know you don't have shishi until they you a place you want.
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by FreeSpirited: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rickmann:

That woman is a thief..
Thief? E be like say u never jam agent wahala in your life...
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Lionstep: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2022
After collecting 5h from me on three different occasions yet I no see any standard office to rent I now decide to struck a deal with him, untill I see the one I like I'll dash you 10k ....he was like oga mi are you sure ? I said bring book let me write ✍️ it and sign ...and when I did so guess what after one yr of looking for office I finally got office that same day.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Baronthecelebri: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Wahala
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Winningbot: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Some agent nq thief sha, when my bro was looking for a shop too, an agent told him he saw a shop that he should give him 2k to take him to the shop, my bros pay, the man just Carry am go show am shop nearby say na the shop be dat, my brother say e no like that one, the agent say make him continue the find sha, if e see anyone e go tell am, na so that 2k take go, agent no call for any shop again

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Has he gotten the shop now that he has paid the 5k?

Any agent that bills you before inspection has nothing to show you. If they have, their agency fee will be on their mind and not some measly 3k or 5k.

But fools like you exist so that they can eat.
The truth of the matter is that you are a big fool who haven't experienced anything for this country.go north or south that's their normal practice.no agent will show u any shop or house without mobilization fees first that is because the person looking for shop or house can be choosy at times.keyboard Alpha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by wis3(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Artzdanielsz:

The truth of the matter is that you are a big fool who haven't experienced anything for this country.go north or south that's their normal practice.no agent will show u any shop or house without mobilization fees first that is because the person looking for shop or house can be choosy at times.keyboard Alpha
you fail to understand that these agents are rip offs and time wasters. They know the properties they're advertising are rubbish most of the time hence they ask for that initial registration fees. If they show you and you don't like it. It's your business and that isn't the way it ought to be.
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by techWriter3: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2022
5k just maori like that
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by kingthreat(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Slaysor:

What is your budget and what business do you want to do?
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by VeryWickedMan: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
[s]
Artzdanielsz:

[/s]

Keep paying na. Mumuni.
The Nigerian Agent Association (NAA) are proud to have you as a customer dada.

Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by lereinter(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Getting a shop is very tedious

You have to be very patient, prayerful and vigilant

But 5k is too much for inspection fee
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Green3x3: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Green3x3: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Hi I do boost social media accounts for a cheap and affordable price...
Instagram account
Tiktok Account
Facebook account
Twitter account and many more ,do well to patronize me....
I ALSO SELL INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS.... MESSAGE MY NUMBER BELOW TO BUY CHEAP....
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Keep paying na. Mumuni.
The Nigerian Agent Association (NAA) are proud to have you as a customer dada.
I bu onye iberibe.anumanu
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by emmyluizzz: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Green3x3:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

you think this is life..so this is how you want to raise money for your generation by hacking into people's hard end money and account and you think there won't be a consequences ....repent and give your life to christ
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Green3x3: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you think this is life..so this is how you want to raise money for your generation by hacking into people's hard end money and account and you think there won't be a consequences ....repent and give your life to christ

Go get yourself a life bro
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by emmyluizzz: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Green3x3:

Go get yourself a life bro
look at this fraud telling me to go get a life....you are very stup*d

you will die a very bad die if you don't repent from your evil ways
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Tegabadguy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slaysor:
sori dear
Re: My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Agents hardly have anything to offer. They will write heaven and earth in their advert and signposts, meet them now they will start showing things that looks extracted from a farce story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Gist; What You Must Know Before You Let Him Put His Mouth Down There! / She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos / Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.