Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) (4871 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by VeryWickedMan: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
This wicked winch wants to finish me tonight. Can you imagine I just got back from long travel after signing a mega millions contract in Abuja and she said I will eat onions because I didn't drop money for food.

Funny enough she will make demands to chop out of my mega millions contract.

What happened to supportive women? Or is it a myth?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Michelle70(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
fake story

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by VeryWickedMan: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
fake story

Can't you see my fingerprint on the cooker knob?
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Michelle70(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Can't you see my fingerprint on the cooker knob?
no be u deh give daily odds?

where u see mega deal go sign for Abj

https://www.nairaland.com/7339064/official-nairaland-daily-bet-prediction

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by nifemi25(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wanted to believe the story in the first place but something in me is telling me its one of the lies on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Laggafin: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abeg shift from mama buker kitchen.. stop using onions Wen she prepare to do Abacha and sausage Kpomo to trend grin

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Zee0007: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Because of front page, OP go waste money to prepare onion for him ritualist pot just to trend. What front page cannot do doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
if onion is only what was available at home and you didnt drop money for food, then what exactly were you hoping to see when you came back home?!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by dangermouse(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Someone who can dedicate this amount of time dicing all these onions can easily make a decent meal with the timeand resources available.

Cock n bull!

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by 7buckz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who asked about your mega million contract... Why can't you keep shit to yourself.... Na so you go spread am now fake friend go poison you.
Use your head!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Padipadi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This wicked winch wants to finish me tonight. Can you imagine I just got back from long travel after signing a mega millions contract in Abuja and she said I will eat onions because I didn't drop money for food.

You are suffering from psychosis.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by VeryWickedMan: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:

I'm an investor.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by VeryWickedMan: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Padipadi:

You are suffering from psychosis.

Your skull will produce coins.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by JASONjnr(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm an investor.
Shut up.....

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lolss...See post

Its like this OP na brother to Pumpumking AKA Londoner from London cheesy grin
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Dalnadoni: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm an investor.
Like Investor Sabinus abi? Yot no know watin dex do you. Fake news

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Illegal1(m): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2022
bros those onions 2 plenty 4 the otumokpo wen u wn do nah.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Foodqueen(f): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Google pic.

It a pic from Korea pizza kitchen
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by oz4real83(m): 3:55am On Sep 23, 2022
She just gave u a doze of your wickedness and you are shouting shocked, are you not "verywickedman" again? You must be an hypocrite for you to be complaining, may this wickedness continue for you ooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Slmgirldippussy: 4:04am On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Since you are a very wicked man .
I support she kill you with immediate alacrity
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Surgeman: 4:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Your imaginary wife loves you.

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by techWriter3: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2022
fake fable
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Daniel058(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm an investor.

Investor SABINUS grin
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by dnawah(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I beg am in,call me make I come work.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Babssoo(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Michelle70:

haaa aye oo. People sha �
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by KingMack(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Oga must you chow for house after you hit million contract...no dey cap for here undecided
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Green3x3: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Green3x3: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Hi I do boost social media accounts for a cheap and affordable price...
Instagram account
Tiktok Account
Facebook account
Twitter account and many more ,do well to patronize me....
I ALSO SELL INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS.... MESSAGE MY NUMBER BELOW TO BUY CHEAP....
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Are you sure this is real? Even onions is more expensive than food these days?
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by justicechichex: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Before u know this bullshit don make fp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) / When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? / Top 4 Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.