Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy (5360 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by Starz825(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Mary Magdalene is an OnlyFans model who has become so addicted to plastic surgery that she is suffering severe health complaints and has admitted she can barely walk.

Cosmetic surgery has become increasingly popular for some time now and it is now common for both men and women to have some part of their body touched up in order to look or feel better.

It doesn't matter if they are famous or not, undergoing surgery is becoming normal despite the risks involved.

In this case, it is not fair to speak of aesthetic retouching, but of drastic changes to the form of a healthy body. Magdalene, because of these exaggerated aesthetic operations, is in serious danger.

The model, as she defines herself in various publications, is famous on OnlyFans and also for the number of surgeries she has undergone on her body, to the point of completely deforming it.

Both her face and her body are in proportions that are not good for her health.

Banned from a plane because of her breast implants
Mary now lives in Los Angeles and allows her more than 160,000 Instagram followers to witness her eccentric style: visits and more visits to the operating theatre.

The Canadian has obviously had her fair share of problems due to the implants in her body and face. For example, at the airport she was not allowed to board the plane for showing her 10-kilo breasts more than she was allowed to.
It was on a flight between Toronto and Boston and Magdalene was wearing leggings and a sports top, the model felt "dehumanised".

Magdalene: "I don't have ankles because my legs are swollen"
Now, the consequences of these surgeries have bordered on a red line and she can't even walk except with a motorised wheelchair.

"My boobs and my ass are so heavy that I no longer have ankles because my legs are always swollen," Magdalene declared.

Mary Magdalene has a long medical history: eyes, nose, lips, liposuctions, fat transfers and the most incredible, an operation to enlarge her vagina that almost cost her her life. As for implants, breasts and butt implants, which, by the way, started to rot.

On her Instagram account you can also see what Mary Magdalene looked like before undergoing surgery so many times and the change is truly shocking.

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by Starz825(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2022
This one na end time Mary Magdalene o grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by HarlequinLekex: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2022
The future is female indeed

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by wordbank(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2022
She dey like bag wey dem stuff with okrika grin

3 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by HarlequinLekex: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Some will still not learn

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by PlayerMeji: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2022
The absurdities Oyinbo people do in the name of being Free will choke you.

Saw one dude back then online with his cock divided into 4 parts in the name of fashion, true story!

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by illicit(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by Saviourk: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Low budget Mary Magdalene grin

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by duduade: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
How a sane person go just disfigure face and body I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by talk2hb1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
What a Waste!
Wéré dùn wò, sugbon ko ṣé bí lọmọ́.
It's interesting to watch a madman, nobody wishes to birth one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by compton11(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin Obi no see for gate! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by Baronthecelebri: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hahhahahahha haha, God fearing olosho

1 Like

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by nickyj19: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2022
she was beautiful before undergoing surgery

2 Likes

Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by zed7: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2022
There should be a law to ban surgeons from doing certain surgeries. This no longer my fellow human. This is an alien from outer space.
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by jahson19(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Her cries and regret for night sha ;DHer cries and regret for night sha
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Mary waste-dalene
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by tsephanyah(f): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Add trigger warning pls some of us are sensitive to insanity
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by Kobicove(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't think this lady is well 'upstairs'
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by Illegal1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Hahhahahahha haha, God fearing olosho

hahahahahaha...

guy u no well ooh,E Be lyk say u lyk/enjoy dat thread well well

bt las las God fearing olosho dey,i get 1 as my female bestie
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by obontami: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
That hoe looks tacky AF! tueh!
Re: Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy by tillaman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Relationship Status??.. / Bill Clinton And Monica Lewinsky’s “sex Tape” Finally Released – SCANDAL / See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.