Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! (6715 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Collysmith: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you think photographer are enjoying,what will you say about tattoo designers?

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Doorlarss(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
I believe with u... dowload "THE VOYOURS" u will c real pussy photographer
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Lowkeygee: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
No day this forum no dey talk about sex and how pussy is being consumed by men who called themselves redpillers undecided

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Foodie1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The way you people cry when they apply the same laws that you've propounded on women to your mothers is quite funny. He said women are walking liabilities with smelling pvssy. Isn't his mother a woman? gringrin
she could have insulted his younger sister, i no go talk, but not the old woman.
Make we try dey respect elders abeg.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Foodie1:
she could have insulted his younger sister, i no go talk, but not the old woman.
Make we try dey respect elders abeg.
She didn't insult his mother, it's the fool that insulted his own mother by addressing women in such a manner. Next time, when he thinks about using dirty words on women, he should remember that his mom isn't a man or an alien.

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lowkeygee:
No day this forum no dey talk about sex and how pussy is being consumed by men who called themselves redpillers undecided
My brother oh. So called red pillers who can't do without talking about women grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Collysmith:
If you think photographer are enjoying,what will you say about tattoo designers?

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I tire oooo stupid fools
Honestly, the day I start getting stable data is the day I leave this useless forum. Since seun and his useless mods have decided to allow negativity thrive because of money, they will continue to lose members. Quora has been catching my eye of lately self.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Generalwoodz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shut up!! E pain u, stinky head!!! tongue tongue
grin nawa o.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Lowkeygee: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

My brother oh. So called red pillers who can't do without talking about women grin

Sometimes I dey wonder if their sisters or mother an Saint the way dem dey castigate women
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by oyetpel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
I think they have passed the torch to all this skit makers that interview.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Baronthecelebri: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wahala
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lowkeygee:

Sometimes I dey wonder if their sisters or mother an Saint the way dem dey castigate women
That's the thing. When you tell them that they're castigating their mothers, they'll start pouring tears on your mentions. grin

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by TwoFourSeven(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Idonweak:
I'm a photographer bro.Your assertion Is not true
only you doctor in one thread, photographer in another one cheesy .....btw shey dat girl later send pics of her 'dis-united' breast to ur email ?
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

In my next life, I will also like to be a proffessional photographer... chai !!!

Nairaland photographers abeg share some of your experience with us naaah... una dey enjoy oooo !!! grin

Una dey see a lot of good things !!!grin

Wait until you meet tatoo artists

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Idonweak: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
TwoFourSeven:
only you doctor in one thread, photographer in another one cheesy .....btw shey dat girl later send pics of her 'dis-united' breast to ur email ?

grin grin

She no send am bro. I'm honestly a photograher tho

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by anonymuz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

In my next life, I will also like to be a proffessional photographer... chai !!!

Nairaland photographers abeg share some of your experience with us naaah... una dey enjoy oooo !!! grin

perverts. I'm a photographer and I can see how you think.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by TwoFourSeven(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Idonweak:

grin grin

She no send am bro. I'm honestly a photograher tho
lol like say i know....fit even be guy man wey dey pose as girl sef. las las everybody na scammer for NL cheesy
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
anonymuz:
perverts. I'm a photographer and I can see how you think.

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kai...!! A finished man in sight...!!

My gender will always embarrassed you...!!!
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Honestly, the day I start getting stable data is the day I leave this useless forum. Since seun and his useless mods have decided to allow negativity thrive because of money, they will continue to lose members. Quora has been catching my eye of lately self.
Then go to Quora and stop disturbing us, if you like continue throwing your weight on Prettygirl200 so that s/he can reply your mails, she can only offer you expired bushy pussy... cheesy

Anyways...In this life you cum and you go!!

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by BlackMan6969(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am not pained but saying such awfull words about women when his mother nd sisters are women, doesn't it look odd? He bleeps women, he was given birth to by a woman nd to make the whole matter worst his stinky head came out of the pussy of a woman, so why is he being stupid? All these broke redpillere think u insulting their mothers at home makes them Alpha male too too pathetic.
Ride on sweet sista. I totally agree with u on this one. Respect is reciprocal. If he's got respect 4 his mama, he wouldn't talk bout women that way. Nigga be talking like he don't eat pussy.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by jeromestarks: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2022
The last time my gf uploaded a studio shoot, I broke up with her straight.
I knew she was fvcked or will be fvcked by whoever took the picture.
Consistent photo shoot is a sign of a loose and low self-esteemed woman.

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Slynation:
Then go to Quora and stop disturbing us, if you like continue throwing your weight on Prettygirl200 so that s/he can reply your mails, she can only offer you expired bushy pussy... cheesy

Look at this one for example. If his father had continued with protection instead of jumping on young agbo sellers, we won't even be having this conversation.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by anonymuz(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2022
grin[quote author=BadRadio post=116954212][/quote] grin grin
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Slynation(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Look at this one for example. If his father had continued with protection instead of jumping on young agbo sellers, we won't even be having this conversation.
Okay...But make sure you deactivate and go to Quora... cheesy
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

They only see, that cannot touch
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by phemy36(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Foodie1:
why insult his mother, if you are pained, why not face him directly, the old woman no do you anything o

Bro stop quoting her. Her response show her upbringing and the level of respect she has for her parents
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Slynation:
Then go to Quora and stop disturbing us, if you like continue throwing your weight on Prettygirl200 so that s/he can reply your mails, she can only offer[b] you expired bushy pussy..[/b]. cheesy

Oga rest that your stinky head and stop wailing.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by phemy36(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I see. No money to even buy data. Proud without money God will provide for you so that you leave this forum for sane people who reason well not a female in male posture
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by phemy36(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I see. No money to even buy data. Proud without money God will provide for you so that you leave this forum for sane people who reason well not a female in male posture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. / Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective? / Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.