Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East (9813 Views)

2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East / 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are a stark illiterate

Yeah I know... Truth truly dey pain! Nothing I can do about that! Sorry! cool
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by WhizdomXX(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
Great judgement from the Supreme Court of justice. Wike’s failed case will be dismissed for lacking merit too in the court of competent jurisprudence. As it stands today, it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Ayu the indefatigable National Chairman has come to stay for huge victories in the poll. Congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance. Pdp!!! Power to the People.
Can we bet that in the presidential election, pdp will lose Delta state?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by WhizdomXX(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Compeller...

Bros the way South Sudan is a country is the same way Igboland wants to become its own country..

We sacrificed for it and we shall get it

3million and counting

Kapish.

NB: oga ontop...why should there not be elections?

Have you asked yourself how south sudan is faring today? My dear invest in Nigeria. The unborn generations are counting on us.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by Originalwafi: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by Bigchristo: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
tsephanyah:
Imagine PDP gave the ticket to Peter Obi
that would have be the end of APC in this country, PDP board of trustees and those running the party don’t know how to play political cheers game, if not they wouldn’t have allow Obi slipped off their finger, they were underrating Obi capacity but now is getting clearer daily how bigger and better Obi campaign is going right now they aren’t talking about structure anymore they’re finding any possible means to discredit his reputation by even bringing up certificates saga cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by garfield1: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
adioolayi:
I don't even understand all these judgements...

If Supreme Court is saying nomination of candidates is an internal affairs of a political party..

What's the role of the party's constitution

What's the role of primaries not conforming to the electoral act ..I mean the ones not supervised by INEC and the Party go ahead to submit their candidates...e.g. case of Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio

Is Supreme court saying a Political party has the final say on who they field, irrespective of the mode they have been chosen?

fergie001 garfield1 what do you have to say?

Supreme court is saying anything that happens in a party before primaries is not their business
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by HRMK: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
abuse of court process!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Have you asked yourself how south sudan is faring today? My dear invest in Nigeria. The unborn generations are counting on us.

What consign me and how they are faring..?

is Europe faring well...?

no whine me abeg
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Omo kwara..

No lineage, no village,just a conquered zone by the desert warriors..

Break the chains

I'm sorry for you

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

I'm sorry sir... It's all well with you?!!

What is the correlation between what you posted and my comment?!!

Na wa o! Many of you need help on this forum!

who cares about what you wrote..?

why did you comment on my mention?

Take what you see and stop crying..

I hate slaves

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by adioolayi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
garfield1:

Supreme court is saying anything that happens in a party before primaries is not their business

Okay...I understand now..Thanks
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by fergie001: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
adioolayi:
I don't even understand all these judgements...

If Supreme Court is saying nomination of candidates is an internal affairs of a political party..

What's the role of the party's constitution

What's the role of primaries not conforming to the electoral act ..I mean the ones not supervised by INEC and the Party go ahead to submit their candidates...e.g. case of Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio

Is Supreme court saying a Political party has the final say on who they field, irrespective of the mode they have been chosen?

garfield1 what do you have to say?
PDP did set up a Committee chaired by Ortom and they threw it open. NEC also approved it, that's the highest decision making of the Party after the National Convention. There is nothing the Courts can do about it.

The Court did play safe.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by Okpetruth(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
Great judgement from the Supreme Court of justice. Wike’s failed case will be dismissed for lacking merit too in the court of competent jurisprudence. As it stands today, it’s Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Ayu the indefatigable National Chairman has come to stay for huge victories in the poll. Congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance. Pdp!!! Power to the People.
Is it where you leave that pdp ATIKU and Okowa is trending? Talk well oga!!!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by adioolayi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
fergie001:

PDP did set up a Committee chaired by Ortom and they threw it open. NEC also approved it, that's the highest decision making of the Party after the National Convention. There is nothing the Courts can do about it.

The Court did play safe.

Thanks..
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by 9jahotblog: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Can we bet that in the presidential election, pdp will lose Delta state?
lol even in the governorship Election, sheriff will defeat Agege of APC in the March 18th, 2023 governorship Election. You haven’t see any yet. Pdp wins in landslide victories in the Niger delta region in next year poll.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by 9jahotblog: 1:34am On Sep 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
I hope you're watching how wike is throwing atiku and ayu under the bus in the live media chat he's doing right now.pdp won't even come second the way things are going. Pdp is a party without integrity and justice. So another fulani man should take over from Buhari according to pdp.im sure miyetti Allah will give atiku their presidency without election. As for next year power returns to the south for sure
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day.

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
All the wahala in pdp is to our favour. Big daddy Tinubu is coming and there’s nothing anyone can do about it

Tomorrow now your parents will send you money so I don't blame you
If that you are working for your money that's were I will listen to you
You regret writing this
Dollar is 710/$ and you still want apc to remain in power
Make una mercy the less previlage in this country
To buy anything now is now expensive and you re still campaigning for the same people
Hope you know that is hunger and difficulties cause by apc that brought insecurity and crime
in many places today in Nigeria of today?
You people are wicked oo
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by zionstaar75: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day.
he already made it clear pdp will be voted in every other position except the presidency,
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by millionboi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
All the wahala in pdp is to our favour. Big daddy Tinubu is coming and there’s nothing anyone can do about it
let's bet tinubu will not win this election
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by 9jahotblog: 3:04am On Sep 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
he already made it clear pdp will be voted in every other position except the presidency,
lol the same Wike that will vote for Pdp. Na empty chest beater he be. He’s a clueless loser and failure personified. No one take him serious joor.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by WhizdomXX(m): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2023
9jahotblog:
lol even in the governorship Election, sheriff will defeat Agege of APC in the March 18th, 2023 governorship Election. You haven’t see any yet. Pdp wins in landslide victories in the Niger delta region in next year poll.
How market mediaboy?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by 7lives: 2:59am On Mar 09, 2023
9jahotblog:
lol the same Wike that will vote for Pdp. Na empty chest beater he be. He’s a clueless loser and failure personified. No one take him serious joor.

I hope you guys take Wike serious now.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Compel PDP To Zone Presidency To South East by 9jahotblog: 4:37am On Mar 10, 2023
7lives:

I hope you guys take Wike serious now.
no one take the clueless empty chest beater Wike serious at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Reduce Salaries Of Public Servants / Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First / Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.