Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer (30563 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by OceanEye: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Stubborn man
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Originalwafi: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by EMMANUELNATION(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
We are watching Dr wike
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Bhol28: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Even if he offered him,what,s the big deal.All na political game
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
femisplash:
A very reasonable offer from Tinubu. Less than 7 months time, Wike becomes an ordinary individual with no relevance both at state and party level. A more reasonable way of keeping him in reckoning would have been through senatorial position, that was same offer that was given to the likes of Saraki & co who were second term Governors who at the time joined APC.
I love the fact that Tinubu wasn't promising Wike any bigger position closer to power over APC loyal members. What we have today is unknown people who never worked for the emergence of APC being appointed into corridors of power over loyal members who worked for the party.
Tinubu would surely be rewarding loyalty.
Wike that nominated the 3 candidate for Senate in his State? What kind of reasonable offers that.Urchins sef

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin this man even want sef?!!

This has gone beyond childish petulance!
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by ajayiopy: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Bigbishung(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is a pain in the ass
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by mrksquare: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Salvador1:

https://punchng.com/i-rejected-tinubus-senatorial-ticket-offer-wike/

Tinubu offered him senatorial ticket in Lagos APC or Rivers state APC?

You see why we Amaechi's disciples will all throw out weight towards Peter Obi.

Tinubu is a puveryor of confusion. The man wants to extend his retrogressive hegemonic influence into the South South. It won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Maxxim: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dis guy dey over value emself
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by DModeCntStopMe: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
The truth is APC have nothing to offer wike ... absolutely nothing backing APC would mean his governorship candidate would most likely lose

Tinubu can't ask Ameachi candidate to step down for wikes candidate for his own ambition

The only person wike can have a deal with is labour party ... because wike knows that working for obi would get his Candidate favour in the minds of Obidients

Not having a structure is obi biggest advantage in this coming election

You've said it all
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Geminiivory: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Macphenson:
Why do I have a feeling that Wike will soon be obedient. He rejected Tinubu's offer, he is at logger heads with Atiku.

dont even bother.. Here in Rivers state , it's LP all the way especially with the way APC dealt with Amaechi and now PDP doing same to Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by maestroferddi: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Wike my man. After Asiwaju, Wike is the next Southern politician I will always give my respect.

Rejecting Senatorial ticket do not necessarily mean rejecting Asiwaju. The only alternative Wike can support if he is not supporting Atiku is Tinubu because he stand to gain more from a Tinubu in power than anybody else aside Atiku.

I also like how he made reference to Tinubu being the last man standing who survived the storm during his discussion with Rivers PDP Excos yesterday. Right from time, Wike has always respected Tinubu and I am pretty sure he will give the needed tactical support.

Asiwaju do not need to win Rivers. Far far from it, what we need is to make sure we get the minimum 25% and that PDP will not be able to get bloc votes. Rivers & Delta are very important to PDP in the South. Take those bloc vote from those states away and PDP will collapse.
Wike will never work with Tinubu neither will APC get up to 25%....

Start getting real....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by VULCAN(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am from Rivers.

We hate APC with passion.

You can't get 25% there.

Magnus Abe and Amaechi have done their best and it has yielded little to change the minds of the people.

The Rivers APC legislators in Abuja all defected from PDP for their personal interest.

The people are going to quit them next year

LegendHero:
Wike my man. After Asiwaju, Wike is the next Southern politician I will always give my respect.

Rejecting Senatorial ticket do not necessarily mean rejecting Asiwaju. The only alternative Wike can support if he is not supporting Atiku is Tinubu because he stand to gain more from a Tinubu in power than anybody else aside Atiku.

I also like how he made reference to Tinubu being the last man standing who survived the storm during his discussion with Rivers PDP Excos yesterday. Right from time, Wike has always respected Tinubu and I am pretty sure he will give the needed tactical support.

Asiwaju do not need to win Rivers. Far far from it, what we need is to make sure we get the minimum 25% and that PDP will not be able to get bloc votes. Rivers & Delta are very important to PDP in the South. Take those bloc vote from those states away and PDP will collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Geminiivory: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
LegendHero:

sorry APC cant even see 10% here in Rivers state. PDP is mostly likely going to see that 10%.. Just take this and rest your soul

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by femisplash: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike that nominated the 3 candidate for Senate in his State? What kind of reasonable offers that.Urchins sef
You're so dull. He gave up senatorial seat because he was so sure of clinching the Presidential ticket, least, the VP. He never imagined he would lose the top positions completely.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n delusion

The big guns know for sure it’s between tinubu n atiku,it is u inconsequential nincoompoops that are seeing your pandora as a man that matters

U don ever see any reasonable person talk about your pandora before?
You know nothing sir ...every good politician knows structures only come to play when they masses are really indifferent about the candidates

But once the masses are with a candidate there is little structure can do

But you won't know that na

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by BeardedMeat(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike, if you say you are the true born of your father, campaign for Tinubu in Rivers State let's see.

Enuf said.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by VTJN(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
The truth is APC have nothing to offer wike ... absolutely nothing backing APC would mean his governorship candidate would most likely lose

Tinubu can't ask Ameachi candidate to step down for wikes candidate for his own ambition

The only person wike can have a deal with is labour party ... because wike knows that working for obi would get his Candidate favour in the minds of Obidients

Not having a structure is obi biggest advantage in this coming election
Lol

Tinubu will win the election just relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Period007(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wike didn't say this. I watched the media chat from beginning to the end.

Mynd44 and Seun what kind of fake news is this?
Welcome to the new nairaland.
Only fake news strive here

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by BeardedMeat(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n delusion

The big guns know for sure it’s between tinubu n atiku,it is u inconsequential nincoompoops that are seeing your pandora as a man that matters

Rubbish talk!

I dare Wike to mention Tinubu to Rivers electorate.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by NohurryInLife: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
F.Mathematics for where politics dey. Abi head dey pain F.maths ni??
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
So tinubu will appoint you without an election?I don't understand
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by dam2000(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Very soon nobody will take you serious again fool
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by utch(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
This man talks too much�

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Omodua(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
LegendHero:

You are still a kid.

Nothing Wike said negate him working for Asiwaju if he wants to. He said he does not want to be a Senator, that does not mean there are no other bargaining tool.

Go and ask your leaders in the SE, they will tell you who Asiwaju is especially when talking about negotiating abilities.

Wetin Wike wan gain for Peter Obi hand? Person wey no fit win and still won't help Wike future political goals. Who be Paul Obi in the scheme of things? The GCE holder or which one? Peter Obi is not in their network, in politics network matters.
Stop running down others.

Your mannequin or senile Tinubu is better than Peter Obi who is vibrant and mobile, abi?

You must be a kid and hustler. Otherwise you should have known the state Tinubu is now can't embrace the challenge facing the nation.

I am sorry for you!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Softmirror: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Salvador1:
So all these London meeting is for tinubu and APC to give wike senatorial tickets. Asin...

I ask why didn't Tinubu promised wike to step down so he can become APC presidential candidate.
Tinubu na full time mumu man ooo.

YOU BE MUMU. SO MUMUISH THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE A MUMU. HONESTLY. WIKE HAS NO POLITICAL VALUE AS LONG AS RIVER'S STATE IS CONCERN WITH RESPECT TO APC. grin
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Mitsurugi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n delusion

So why are you guys so bothered about him?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Salvador1:
So all these London meeting is for tinubu and APC to give wike senatorial tickets. Asin...

I ask why didn't Tinubu promised wike to step down so he can become APC presidential candidate.
Tinubu na full time mumu man ooo.
They promised him Senate president
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Omodua(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
if tinubu na mumu who know your wise father?

I can bet he’s not even known on your street
Shameless crumb eater. Still campaigning for Tinubu because of crumbs from master's table.

APC has bastardised education and Nigerian economy. Yet,still supporting the party. Besides, the presidential flag bearer is senile and human vegetable. He can't deliver premised on those health challenges.

Get a life!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.