Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer (30577 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Arysexy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nigerians can see how Tinubu bait and distribute political positions for his selfish ambition.

Useless old mumu.

U want to gift Wike senate President? Someone that did not contest for senate?

You all want us to continue with these kind of demonic politicians who see everything as sharing and allocating political posts.

God forbid BATing.

If Obi no win , na to jakpa leave Una to suffer another 8yrs
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Walllee: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
if tinubu na mumu who know your wise father?

I can bet he’s not even known on your street
Dey there the form local analyst,Your Tinubu Can not and will never smell Aso Rock,Greedy bunch,at least Obi done help Atiku divide South Vote into two,Come 2023 the North will throw all their weight behind Atiku,and Atiku will win.Mumu wey no Sabi anything the think say em wise.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Kennyg4192: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
This wike is verbose and I couldn't figure out how he rose to become a successful politician with this his lack of decorum and not being able to keep political secrets whenever there is a little disagreement.imagine dragging tinubu to his vituperation again.he is gradually becoming a bird call bat which by appearance is not full fledge bad nor full fledge animal
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Walllee: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Wike my man. After Asiwaju, Wike is the next Southern politician I will always give my respect.

Rejecting Senatorial ticket do not necessarily mean rejecting Asiwaju. The only alternative Wike can support if he is not supporting Atiku is Tinubu because he stand to gain more from a Tinubu in power than anybody else aside Atiku.

I also like how he made reference to Tinubu being the last man standing who survived the storm during his discussion with Rivers PDP Excos yesterday. Right from time, Wike has always respected Tinubu and I am pretty sure he will give the needed tactical support.

Asiwaju do not need to win Rivers. Far far from it, what we need is to make sure we get the minimum 25% and that PDP will not be able to get bloc votes. Rivers & Delta are very important to PDP in the South. Take those bloc vote from those states away and PDP will collapse.

Dey there the form local analyst,Your Tinubu Can not and will never smell Aso Rock,Greedy bunch,at least Obi done help Atiku divide South Vote into two,Come 2023 the North will throw all their weight behind Atiku,and Atiku will win.Mumu wey no Sabi anything the think say em wise.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Ckonnet: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
The truth is APC have nothing to offer wike ... absolutely nothing backing APC would mean his governorship candidate would most likely lose

Tinubu can't ask Ameachi candidate to step down for wikes candidate for his own ambition

The only person wike can have a deal with is labour party ... because wike knows that working for obi would get his Candidate favour in the minds of Obidients

Not having a structure is obi biggest advantage in this coming election

Gbam, not even possible. Amaechi go chop them raw.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Senate? See insult
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by mrksquare: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
sageb:

Update: Tonye Cole is one of the guest speakers. at the youth summit in G.R.A,next month.
Sir, you are invited.

Your message is very scanty my brother. You didn't indicate the date, venue and time for the said session. We have GRA Phase 1, 2, 3 ......

Anyway, thanks for the invite.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Kingspin(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
With Due respect, Sometimes am always tempted to say GOV. Nyesom Wike talks too much like a baby, a little child who just started putting words together. Chattering away, lost in an undisturb ecstasy realm created for himself, mindless of the chaos in the world.

No matter how right he is on this Ayu's chairmanship matter. With my small experience in life, one doesnt have to keep approaching every little matter in an aggressive way, 'Gbas gbos' here and there. Talking Non-challantly without any form of control,decorum and modesty

It will always end up with more enemies queueing behind the already enough ones, People not taking you serious. And lots of betrayers.

The Election will come and go, the spotlight will die off eventually. The only thing left will be just wike and lots of enemies.

Are you joking right?
Playing useless Nigerian politics.
Wike up you. We need more both from other parties.
We have overplayed politics in this country
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Ekugbeh(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Wike my man. After Asiwaju, Wike is the next Southern politician I will always give my respect.

Rejecting Senatorial ticket do not necessarily mean rejecting Asiwaju. The only alternative Wike can support if he is not supporting Atiku is Tinubu because he stand to gain more from a Tinubu in power than anybody else aside Atiku.

I also like how he made reference to Tinubu being the last man standing who survived the storm during his discussion with Rivers PDP Excos yesterday. Right from time, Wike has always respected Tinubu and I am pretty sure he will give the needed tactical support.

Asiwaju do not need to win Rivers. Far far from it, what we need is to make sure we get the minimum 25% and that PDP will not be able to get bloc votes. Rivers & Delta are very important to PDP in the South. Take those bloc vote from those states away and PDP will collapse.
And here in Delta State, we don't know if APC exist

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Healthquest: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
TINUBU IS NOT LIKE ATIKU THAT WILL PROMISE YOU WAT HE CANNOT FULFIL.
POLITICIANS TRUST ASIWAJU THAN ATIKU BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE ATIKU NEVER FULFIL HIS PROMISE AND TINUBU HAS ALWAYS
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by brandsoncharlie: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
With Due respect, Sometimes am always tempted to say GOV. Nyesom Wike talks too much like a baby, a little child who just started putting words together. Chattering away, lost in an undisturb ecstasy realm created for himself, mindless of the chaos in the world.

No matter how right he is on this Ayu's chairmanship matter. With my small experience in life, one doesnt have to keep approaching every little matter in an aggressive way, 'Gbas gbos' here and there. Talking Non-challantly without any form of control,decorum and modesty

It will always end up with more enemies queueing behind the already enough ones, People not taking you serious. And lots of betrayers.

The Election will come and go, the spotlight will die off eventually. The only thing left will be just wike and lots of enemies.

What do you know about politics, people ruling you. grin grin
Contest for one position let's see.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Buckeyemedia1: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Macphenson:
Why do I have a feeling that Wike will soon be obedient. He rejected Tinubu's offer, he is at logger heads with Atiku.
Same Wike that made Pandora Pete flee PDP?

Don’t know why you Obidient ipobians like deceiving yourselves?
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by lhordspy: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

What do you know about politics, people ruling you. grin grin
Contest for one position let's see.

Shebi they are not human. Or maybe you are the lesser-human to them.

Choose one
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by brandsoncharlie: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Shebi they are not human. Or maybe you are the lesser-human to them.

Choose one
You're advising someone when you don't know anything in it, na you're lesser than them since they are also ruling your ass.
I can criticize them for breaking the law or not performing because I vote for them or being corrupt.
Normal things in politics politicians will always do their bidding during election time but you can't figure.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by WhizdomXX(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Wike is a rambunctious immature man. If at all Asiwaju made this offer must he talk about it publicly?!! Gosh what a Talkative!!. angry

Atiku dodged a bullet not picking this one as his running mate
That's how politicians sell your motherlands future and you'll applaud them for keeping it secrets.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Kingozymandias(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:

That's how politicians sell your motherlands future and you'll applaud them for keeping it secrets.

And you think wike cares about you or any NIGERIANS?

Pls how old are you? Between 12 and 14 right ?

undecided
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by sageb: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
mrksquare:

Your message is very scanty my brother. You didn't indicate the date, venue and time for the said session. We have GRA Phase 1, 2, 3 ......

Anyway, thanks for the invite.

Interested? the date of the summit is 14th October 2022.
venue: The Arena event centre, 37 Tombia road, GRA phase 2, Port Harcourt.
Time: 9am.
Theme: Leadership, what's next.

will you attend?
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Wwwq: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Really
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by mrksquare: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
sageb:

Interested? the date of the summit is 14th October 2022.
venue: The Arena event centre, 37 Tombia road, GRA phase 2, Port Harcourt.
Time: 9am.
Theme: Leadership, what's next.

will you attend?

Will have to put in on my schedule. But coming to the event will entail me having to absent myself from work. But may attend the event.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Ferdinandu(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Salvador1:

https://punchng.com/i-rejected-tinubus-senatorial-ticket-offer-wike/
As sitting Governor of Rivers state Wike could have snapped up the senatorial seat not ticket. So Tinubu thinks he can stay in Lagos and colonise Rivers state senatorial seat for someone. The level of Tinubu's self delusion is mind blowing
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Ferdinandu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n delusion

The big guns know for sure it’s between tinubu n atiku,it is u inconsequential nincoompoops that are seeing your pandora as a man that matters

U don ever see any reasonable person talk about your pandora before?
For every one of those your big guns there are at least half a million ordinary Nigerians who will not listen to them this time around. They only have a vote and maybe a handful of urchins eating on their table. Be deceiving yourself thinking 2023 will still be the usual Nigerian election
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by Omodua(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2022
LegendHero:

I don’t discuss with GCE candidates.
You must be mean. Already had my second degree before you finished your secondary school. And I do not have low life like you. I don't depend on politicians to survive as fate has consigned you to.
Re: Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer by ImperialKingJosh: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u remember lecturers went on 6 months strike during pandora governance in anambra?

Do u remember him tu lie increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% n u also said education isn’t meant for d poor so in terms of education how is he different from d buhari u criticize?

Hope u know anambarians we’re more jobless during pandora tenure that Obiano had to campaign with it?

So u expect all of us that saw the awkuzu n ezu river massacre to still vote your killer man?

U are a joke cos the same thing u want to criticize buhari with was done by your pandora him tu lie

You can never accuse Peter Obi for the actions of the demons Tinubu created..
The Awkuzu n ezi river massacre was done by sars created by Tinubu...
You know your killer..
Deal with it.
It wasn't only Anambra they killed people, that's why endsars wasn't an Anambra thing..
Your Oga is responsible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB / Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.