Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics (6480 Views)

Am I That Bad? / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

na him dey date you?
@The man
No. He's just better than the idio t I quoted
Re: Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics by babavik: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
purples25:
You're not ugly. Know this and know peace.

You didn't continue your "if nairaland is a real city" thread?

Abeg continue oo.
Re: Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics by kunlebco(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
HazardAwka:
I've lost count of how many people that called me ugly. My mom, siblings, friends from neighborhood, classmates back in sec sch. The much abuse turned me into an antisocial person, introvert, shy and having no single courage. Am I really that ugly? embarassed

NB: I used a really good cam

You're not ugly bro. Just stupid
Re: Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics by Originalsly: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rozross:

I didn’t even mean to be harsh honestly, maybe I’m bad at expressing myself

Bro ... if you're the type that gets straight to the point... then that you .. be who you are. Many others will get to the same point but with a whole lot more words .Man to man... I see nothing wrong in you going direct ... if it were a woman... then you have to be gentle since they are covered with layers of feelings.

@ Op... as a guy... you shouldn't worry with what people have to say. Guy say you ugly... tell him thank you.... I'm so happy I wouldn't be on your dream lover list. Girl say you ugly... tell her " thank you ... I'll remember you when I make it in life."... and when you make it... never miss the opportunity to ask how she and Mr Handsome are doing. Younare who you are .... shaved or unshaved.... beauty is all that matters to the shallow minded while character is what matters to the level headed. To shave or not to shave?... do you... some girls love the rugged look... some love the clean look... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Re: Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics by HazardAwka(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Originalsly:

Bro ... if you're the type that gets straight to the point... then that you .. be who you are. Many others will get to the same point but with a whole lot more words .Man to man... I see nothing wrong in you going direct ... if it were a woman... then you have to be gentle since they are covered with layers of feelings.

@ Op... as a guy... you shouldn't worry with what people have to say. Guy say you ugly... tell him thank you.... I'm so happy I wouldn't be on your dream lover list. Girl say you ugly... tell her " thank you ... I'll remember you when I make it in life."... and when you make it... never miss the opportunity to ask how she and Mr Handsome are doing. Younare who you are .... shaved or unshaved.... beauty is all that matters to the shallow minded while character is what matters to the level headed. To shave or not to shave?... do you... some girls love the rugged look... some love the clean look... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
thanks

Re: Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics by SPAMBOX7: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
HazardAwka:
I've lost count of how many people that called me ugly. My mom, siblings, friends from neighborhood, classmates back in sec sch. The much abuse turned me into an antisocial person, introvert, shy and having no single courage. Am I really that ugly? embarassed

NB: I used a really good cam
Your mom called you ugly? Wow

Is Masturbation A SIN? / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover / ...