Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away (50824 Views)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ipobarecriminals: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
cool very good for the Ediot. Why knee down to BEG a girl( u’ll turn to punching bag) to marry u? If ur father didn’t knee to proposed to ur mum,why u?
Nowadays children with their yeye romantic sad
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by wizard01(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
He should go and make money
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by deflover(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
A simp is a danger to himself and his community

AllaKaduna Nzeogwu 2022 angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by deflover(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
aderealomo:
When will these stupid SIMPle guys learn that women are not worth the stress especially naija women. Acting like a fool around them will end in premium tears

The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. Infact she will come begging you to put a ring on her finger. But these foolish boys will not listen.

I can't even imagine myself begging a useless biitches with over 100 body cunt to marry me. May Ogun and Amadioha kill me if I ever try this nonsense.

Young man go and make money...your life go soft, your life go JOLLY

grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
he does. he is stupd

but again, to have yeeted the ring??

that is a no no. no reasonable man will condone that act. You can decline as a woman and that is okay.
CheapHomes1:

The dude deserved it
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by godofuck231: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
The highest point of her career to go full time snail selling, you wan ruin her shows? Girl when wear barret bleach ? Wrong address

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Kobicove(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
blackboy:
Correct babe!! Babe wey know wetin she wants. Guys no be all babes no get sense or you go think you can keep in bondage. The guy supposed go work on himself. If she deceived him for 4 years na the babe fault? She got bigger plans and big vision. Anything can happen during NYSC or after. Guy to should check himself . I know guyz in campus back in the days . He beats his babes , they live together , she cooks, washes and does all and yet he still beats her through out. Na sun shades she dey wear come class. Now guyz go blame this babe. Na she know wetin she see in the hand of this guy. This break up no concern us. Na them sabi. Or any of us here dey with them for campus or in their crib or during seeeeex? Me her life her choice. I respect it. Marriage is not yam and beans. Better to end now than be tied down by a demon/player. She is no fool

It's not everyday one sees a comment from a Nairalander who registered his account in year 2005 grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by MkBaron(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eyah .. na school for school love grin.. life still goes on
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Spanki(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lady rejects her boyfriend's proposal on their graduation day.

She even collected the ring from him and threw it away to the shock of her already cheering friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VY5GxgHcA

A real man will not kneel to Oloshooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Pootle: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
the guy is a disgrace to his manhood undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Diong22(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eyaa
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Badonasty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol…nigga as served his purpose
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by SaLongs1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Just imagine

Kneeling down to help a woman

I think this Simpletons don't know we men are the price
Whoever originated this kneeling down by guys to propose did not mean well for men in particular and humans in general

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by craves(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wahala for who propose publicly grin grin

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by xeratek: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Another fake comedy skit engineered by theater arts graduates et Patrick Enyum AKA patlex and group

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by BigBashiru: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Men if you know you want to propose in public,pls o, make sure like be very sure like be very very sure she will accept your proposal to avoid this is kind of public embrassment.

Wat of guys like me dat don't believe in proposals? My own na of she want make she marry if she no want make she commot....no silly proposals and God forbid that I kneel
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by BigBashiru: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
SaLongs1:
Whoever originated this kneeling down by guys to propose did not mean well for men in particular and humans in general

Dem dey kneel down for d woman that will turn them into a financial slave....

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Brainboxer11: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hm

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
When will these stupid SIMPle guys learn that women are not worth the stress especially naija women. Acting like a fool around them will end in premium tears

The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. Infact she will come begging you to put a ring on her finger. But these foolish boys will not listen.

I can't even imagine myself begging a useless biitches with over 100 body cunt to marry me. May Ogun and Amadioha kill me if I ever try this nonsense.
lol....you be wahala
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by SaLongs1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Dem dey kneel down for d woman that will turn them into a financial slave....
Such a pity
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by BigYash: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
God bless the lady.. Thunder fire the mumu boy join.. Propose kill you there.. You see pure runs girl, you wan still go chuk head.. Mugu!

One of the Virginia people was telling me this morning that,virginity doesn't make good wife. Then I ask her,if na public sperm bank ,come dey make good wife.. Confused bitches everywhere.. I repeat,thunder fire that boy for disgracing his family.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by freshvine(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
If a woman has not ask you where the relationship is headed or when are you meeting with my parents abeg don't be a SIMP kneeling down.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by BeanmanX(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
I despise simps,,,,we men are the f*cking price stop undervaluing yourself. undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by fof1: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
orohbiro:
Good men are becoming foolish by the day u purpose to me in public I will spit on ur face

If You really Deserve to be Married...just be Sincerely Humble,Submissive and Truthful. Proposal is not Marriage but Ceremony... Settle ur issues first behind the Curtain.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Godfraey(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Kollins11:

abeg wehtin be body cunt
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Edusouls(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chai who raised all these half men?
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by uptownemmygee(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
MatrixReloaded:
I made that mistake while in university for not settling with this girl back then in Ugbowon.
My Gee no be public assault na public space you don create from your enemy. Hustle continue cos your stars are bright.
Kneeling down is adorable for women and also to thank God for creating her because in her bossom will he rest...

Kati kati oro lenu
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Farid24224(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Easy!!!

I will just lift her up and BATISTA BOMB her.. undecided

Nonsense!!
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by jesmond3945: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

She even collected the ring from him and threw it away to the shock of her already cheering friends.

fake
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by just4fun(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
An elder once caution men against kneeling to propose to a lady, dem no hear.... They said dats what is trending......

Sorry boy, try d next available gal but dis time.....................hmnnnnnn
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Enumerator(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Imagine proposing to put olosho for house

Wahala for who dey still naija girl serious undecided
officialwdhtv:

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Enumerator(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Me too!
Kollins11:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / She Just Can't Stop Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.