Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away (50798 Views)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Psych412(f): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
4Shakes:
many of you female folks love it done publicly most often
for me, i love privacy... I don't know about others
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Enimin: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
When will these stupid SIMPle guys learn that women are not worth the stress especially naija women. Acting like a fool around them will end in premium tears

The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. Infact she would be the one to beg you to put a ring on her finger. But these foolish boys will not listen.

I can't even imagine myself begging a useless biitches with over 100 body cunt to marry me. May Ogun and Amadioha kill me if I ever try this nonsense.

Oyel dey your head bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by HELLASJ(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
This is allowed no more. Space booking is a crime undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Pat081: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
The gal is waiting for the original guy to come this one may be the ATM for the gal
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ufotunang: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mumu guy kneeling down and proposing to your girl for marriage... see how she has disgraced you
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ufotunang: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you want to kneel down it's better in the private than public ....in public she can disgrace you and you feel ashame

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ufotunang: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's ladies that should even kneel down sef
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ufotunang: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Ogbeni to a large extent the lady is right. They just finished school na. Make d guy go hustle first. Marriage is not passion oo
..abi...he does not have a job yet , and he wants to marry
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ufotunang: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The journey is still very far. The guy didn't even know anything about life. Life isn't only about bf and gf. You've not got a job, not had your nysc. You just graduated. He wanted to jump in. He'd have jumped out same way. I doubt he knew anything about marriage lol.

Maybe he just wanted to engage her with engagement ring so which will avoid other men from dating her and marry her or snatch her away from him
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by emmaodet: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
I made that mistake while in university for not settling with this girl back then in Ugbowon.
My Gee no be public assault na public space you don create from your enemy. Hustle continue cos your stars are bright.
Kneeling down is adorable for women and also to thank God for creating her because in her bossom will he rest...

Lol
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
A useless simp cool
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Joe4real1988(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Men if you know you want to propose in public,pls o, make sure like be very sure like be very very sure she will accept your proposal to avoid this is kind of public embrassment.
The guy is a big fool
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Joe4real1988(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
When will these stupid SIMPle guys learn that women are not worth the stress especially naija women. Acting like a fool around them will end in premium tears

The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. Infact she would be the one to beg you to put a ring on her finger. But these foolish boys will not listen.

I can't even imagine myself begging a useless biitches with over 100 body cunt to marry me. May Ogun and Amadioha kill me if I ever try this nonsense.
Some men nor really get shame bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Solsix(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahahaha by who?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by purehustle101(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
How do men drive so much joy in bringing liability to themselves. Like do you guys drive joy in doing that.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by purehustle101(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Be that man with excess cash you will have lots of options... And that girl you think that she's the best you will meet one million more that's better off her.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by samcolee(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
. shocked shocked
Coming from a lady lipsrsealed

God abeg how do I become wicked and arrogant
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by HarlequinLekex: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did she force him to buy her sharwama and pay her bills?
I neva know for their broken relationship,"better not to accept it than to accept it and throw it away even in the public" that is the message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Chaiz: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Guys, y do u kneel down to propose to a woman
Goosh is very irritating. Well just walk away and forget about her
Meanwhile, she will soon be going from one ministry to another for husband/miracles.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
SNEFF:
For real ladies nowadays don't need marriage, they seek only fun, exploring their bodies, eat, sleep

Ladies

What is this with 'real man and real woman'

A man is a man and a lady is a lady. That a peason fuses to conforms or refuses to conform to your social standard doesn't make him or her real or not.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Lvgirl:

Baba smile on me...pls do give me Europe site abeg

Oboy, dating work done die oh.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by wany(f): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2022
VTJN:
online warrior calm down

Go home and ask your dad how he got married to your mum. He'll tell you. It's natural for MEN to seek for women hand in marriage

As for the pregnancy I'm sure birds of a feather flocks together. Only a foolish girl will get pregnant for a man who she's not interested to go into marital journey with. And if she does get pregnant she go flush am and move on

Lol, in this age and time you think you can tie a girl down with pregnancy just to have her in marriage?

I laugh at you in Swahili grin

You can only achieve your aim from girls of your calibre
Loud it .
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by TrumpDonald2: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
This is sickening. You just graduated, this is campus romance, she was probably passing time with you, she definitely has weighed your finance, not done NYSC, no job yet and you are proposing and in public too?

Serves him right
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by SAD007(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Lolololololol
officialwdhtv:
Lady rejects her boyfriend's proposal on their graduation day.

She even collected the ring from him and threw it away to the shock of her already cheering friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VY5GxgHcA
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Lvgirl: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Oboy, dating work done die oh.

Lol talk Ur own bro
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Well done

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by brandsoncharlie: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
VTJN:
online warrior calm down

Go home and ask your dad how he got married to your mum. He'll tell you. It's natural for MEN to seek for women hand in marriage

As for the pregnancy I'm sure birds of a feather flocks together. Only a foolish girl will get pregnant for a man who she's not interested to go into marital journey with. And if she does get pregnant she go flush am and move on

Lol, in this age and time you think you can tie a girl down with pregnancy just to have her in marriage?

I laugh at you in Swahili grin

You can only achieve your aim from girls of your calibre
Go and relax he’s saying the truth, that’s what most guys are doing nowadays, if you like go flush am out u get unlucky the guy will go get another lady.
Stonebwoy want to get married to his girlfriend the girlfriend family refused them hear pregnancy them allow her marry the guy.
Some women womb are not that strong for abortion that’s why there’s wahala In geti rid of it.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by adeeyarhabdulla: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAq5YZeWngo
Watch all Erling Haaland Best Goals and Assists 21/22 HD
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by donhils: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
What kind of rubbish is this? Must you people embarrass yourselves in public all the time? Why not first ensure she'll accept before coming out, if you must show the whole world that you want to propose? What is this? Why is it too much these days?
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by ericmor: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men if you know you want to propose in public,pls o, make sure like be very sure like be very very sure she will accept your proposal to avoid this is kind of public embrassment.

but the guy was sure nau, that was why he proposed not knowing the babe has another plan on her own
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away by Amsickindahead: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
orohbiro:
Good men are becoming foolish by the day u purpose to me in public I will spit on ur face
should have been i
spit on your grave instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.