Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick (7738 Views)

Depressed Because Of The Size Of Your Breast, D.ick And Hips? Get In (pics) / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by amzee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say that gender is totally useless... All of them. Some people will call us bittered men, some will even call the moderators on us. Now see the disease you don go carry from that useless gender.

I've said it here times without number that an average Nigerian girl has nothing to offer in a relationship/marriage rather than her overused wide and STD infested kpekus

Oboy! Enjoy your Christmas gift. December never reach you don dey collect your Christmas package for September.
Wehdone comrade

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by amzee(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:
I had to create a new Acct for this
I had sex with my girlfriend and I noticed this blisters on my dick after some weeks coupled with some itches on my thighs and bum... I have used different anti biotic drugs but I dnt see any changes... Any body with any help on how to make this thing go away... I will appreciate

Rub Aboniki balm on it
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by DaddyRochie1642: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by tillaman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Na sweetie them dey call am I once contacted it from a Russian chic in Abu Dhabi
When my woman see my schlong she no gree open leg for me for a whole month
Chemists too chop my money na one Egbon deliver me give me better agunmu and that was how I received my healing
Sorry brrrrr welcome to club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Kollins11: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

That is Sarcoptes scabiei var. hominis (scabies)
Treatment is Benzl Benzoate cream
Make sure to change all boxers or reinfection will happen. Same with your GF.
Good luck
Oboy! You wicked o!! You no tell am say E go run mad if E use that cream?

That cream dey hot pass Cameroon, Morocco and Indian pepper mix together. But it's very effective, and it's the perfect cure for that STD he's carrying
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Konjiboii: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Raw is law, still.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by SenecaTheYonger: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:
Oboy! You wicked o!! You no tell am say E go run mad if E use that cream?

That cream dey hot pass Cameroon, Morocco and Indian pepper mix together.

If you know what scabies is, then that pepper means nothing. Read about how strong the body of scabies is, even you sef go fear. Wetin be pepper? That thing can stay with you for twenty years and nothing will happen. You will even infect all those around you. They'll just be, eating your flesh for nutrient, laying eggs, ad infinitum.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by etrange: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
charlesdinho7:
e choke. no naija girl is safe banging her without condom. always use protection. visit the hospital asap

This is your fellow man with a disease that puts any girl he sleeps with at the risk of getting infected, yet you're busy shouting Nigerian girls. Where do you think the girls get these diseases from? You guys sleeping around like dogs, encourage it and then turn around to blame girls for everything. Some married ones even bring these diseases home to infect thier wives after sleeping around, and yet, they'd shout "Nigerian girls". How about keeping your dick at one place? You can't encourage promiscuity and not bear the consequences. Even if the girls were as disease ridden as bats, would you eat a bat and then blame it for whatever illness you get afterwards? You're done with your girls, maybe you want to go to Ghana and start messing up those ones too.

@OP, why not go to the hospital and get tested? Would you really take medical advice from a faceless forum regarding something as serious as this? Remember this is a forum where even a dog could claim to be a gentleman. Please, go and get proper treatment. Don't play with your organs.

3 Likes

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Konjiboii: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:

It's nt... I dnt feel pain while peeing

So you know the problem why you dey seek solution.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Haynnie: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asgard73:
Herps grin

No worries keep knacking raw.. now you have this pass it to your children and infect 70% of humans you fvck

But wait maybe am wrong ..

Go see your doctor

Nigerians always use protections .. no matter how pretty and choristeric angel they appear

E no Dey show for face .. till you don go come ..

No pun intended grin

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Kollins11: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

If you know what scabies is, then that pepper means nothing. Read about how strong the body of scabies is, even you sef go fear. Wetin be pepper? That thing can stay with you for twenty years and nothing will happen. You will even infect all those around you. They'll just be, eating your flesh for nutrient, laying eggs, ad infinitum.
Bro, I'm not doubting you. Infact you're the only person that has stated the rightful cure to that disease he's carrying. That cream is very effective.

But, the cream too dey Hot. Op fit dance Awilo without music if E apply that cream, but it's unfortunate that this is the only way he can cure that STD.

I also recommend him to follow your advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Tonynelson(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
You have herpes. Visit a clinic asap. Acyclovir injection would be given. U Would also be applying the cream on it.. every 3 hours . Sorry. Mind u even kissing can give u herpes. Even rubbing on the kpekus without entering sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Emmamay10: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:
I had sex with my girlfriend and I noticed this blisters on my dick after some weeks coupled with some itches on my thighs and bum... I have used different anti biotic drugs but I dnt see any changes... Any body with any help on how to make this thing go away... I will appreciate

It seems your gbola picture has been removed by the mod.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Streett: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Try Rocephin Injection…
Then 200mg Doxycycline twice (Morning & Night) daily for 7days

…You suppose dey Alright afterwards! Then change your inner wears or soak all for hot water to avoid reinfecting Yourself!
Your babe gats treat herself too!
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by emekanairaland(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:
Go for STI test to know what you want to treat first. Then you can look for the best treatment from an experienced physician.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Emmamay10:

It seems your gbola picture has been removed by the mod.
I removed it myself grin
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Streett:
Try Rocephin Injection…
Then 200mg Doxycycline twice (Morning & Night) daily for 7days

…You suppose dey Alright afterwards! Then change your inner wears or soak all for hot water to avoid reinfecting Yourself!
Your babe gats treat herself too!
I guess it's scabies then....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by TwoFourSeven(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:

I removed it myself grin
bro upload that pics back immediately, so nlders can prescribe the best drugs to treat your STD. cheesy
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Illegal1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin You don go fvck rozross abi?
not my rozross...
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Sidneypr2: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
You still have this problem ba, you posted it last two years right. I asked to call me but you didn't. Am not collecting money from you but just call me, and I will tell what to you need. 08066016609. I have being there before if you no what I mean
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Sucre6: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
amzee:
More blisters to your dick I pray

Yes comrade, yes, I didnt buy data for peace, vawulence all the way grin
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lmao.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Collins4u1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okay,

If it's confirmed to be scabies, I didn't see the picture.

Kindly buy ivermetcin tablet and treat it. It will Bleep the scabies up.

2 Likes

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Powerfly(f): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:
The most annoying thing is that.. These mumu guys keep kneeling down to propose beg STD into their lives.

Bro, just imagine yourself kneeling down to beg a community kpekus filled with STD to come and marry you.

How can one be begging disease to come into his life and stay fovever. No be juju be that?

Lol. And who passed those diseases to her?
Is it not he-goats like you that infect her...ABI she got it from trees and coconuts.... shocked
Girls who rely on you men are in for a long thing. sad
Tuehhhh!!!!! tongue
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
TwoFourSeven:
bro upload that pics back immediately, so nlders can prescribe the best drugs to treat your STD. cheesy
grin dnt worry sir...
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Collins4u1:
Okay,

If it's confirmed to be scabies, I didn't see the picture.

Kindly buy ivermetcin tablet and treat it. It will Bleep the scabies up.
Please xplain the tablet
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sidneypr2:
You still have this problem ba, you posted it last two years right. I asked to call me but you didn't. Am not collecting money from you but just call me, and I will tell what to you need. 08066016609. I have being there before if you no what I mean
You ain't picking
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by digeonak(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
go get a medical check asap
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Spiker777: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:

Sorry about that .Your case is infection is from condom oil if you will be truthful to yourself.get Ketoral 200mg tablet and the cream.Take the tablets two in morning and two at night and apply the ketoral cream three times a day,use one boxers per day and wash with very hot water.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Greenback: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
grin
Ovbialeke toh baht
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Greenback: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na wah
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Slynation(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Well... whatever it is, I wish you good luck tho!!

Learn to select ladies like beans, it will save you a lot of stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are They? / Nigerian Self-acclaimed “slay Queen” Set Facebook On Fire With Goes Semi N*DE... / Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.