Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick (7773 Views)

Depressed Because Of The Size Of Your Breast, D.ick And Hips? Get In (pics) / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Lawly: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Psych412:
use knife to scrub it or you can use the wall to scrub it

grin grin grin
people wicked ooooo. Person wey bang no fit enjoy him oko junction for free grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Lawly: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Something must kill a man. Any take one bottle of this every morning and the challenge go disappear. Then buy me bear later.

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by strangest(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:
I had to create a new Acct for this
I had sex with my girlfriend and I noticed this blisters on my dick after some weeks coupled with some itches on my thighs and bum... I have used different anti biotic drugs but I dnt see any changes... Any body with any help on how to make this thing go away... I will appreciate

You even called her your girlfriend... Good luck
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Collins4u1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:

Please xplain the tablet

Ivermetcin is a very tiny tablet for certain skin issues like that scabies.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slynation:
Well... whatever it is, I wish you good luck tho!!

Learn to select ladies like beans, it will save you a lot of stress.
I am breaking up with her
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Spiker777:

Sorry about that .Your case is infection is from condom oil if you will be truthful to yourself.get Ketoral 200mg tablet and the cream.Take the tablets two in morning and two at night and apply the ketoral cream three times a day,use one boxers per day and wash with very hot water.
You said and the cream... Does ketoral have cream too... Plz xplain, thanks
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:

I am breaking up with her
Why bro...?? Wait joor, she still has a well packaged and fully boxed gonorrheo as a surprise gift for you...!! cheesy
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Tonynelson(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:
I had sex with my girlfriend and I noticed this blisters on my dick after some weeks coupled with some itches on my thighs and bum... I have used different anti biotic drugs but I dnt see any changes... Any body with any help on how to make this thing go away... I will appreciate

You have herpes. Visit a clinic asap. Acyclovir injection would be given. U Would also be applying the cream on it.. every 3 hours . Sorry. Mind u even kissing can give u herpes. Even rubbing on the kpekus without entering sef.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Ungodly: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:
in matter of days the itching will get unbearable and you would barely go 1-2 minutes without itching your dick and thighs… few more days without solution, the cap of your dick would be on the verge of fallen off… go to a proper pharmacy, they have your solution if you tell them what your problem is completely.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Kutunban: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
I wouldn't have said it any better. OP heed to the advice below.

etrange:

This is your fellow man with a disease that puts any girl he sleeps with at the risk of getting infected, yet you're busy shouting Nigerian girls. Where do you think the girls get these diseases from? You guys sleeping around like dogs, encourage it and then turn around to blame girls for everything. Some married ones even bring these diseases home to infect thier wives after sleeping around, and yet, they'd shout "Nigerian girls". How about keeping your dick at one place? You can't encourage promiscuity and not bear the consequences. Even if the girls were as disease ridden as bats, would you eat a bat and then blame it for whatever illness you get afterwards? You're done with your girls, maybe you want to go to Ghana and start messing up those ones too.

@OP, why not go to the hospital and get tested? Would you really take medical advice from a faceless forum regarding something as serious as this? Remember this is a forum where even a dog could claim to be a gentleman. Please, go and get proper treatment. Don't play with your organs.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ungodly:
in matter of days the itching will get unbearable and you would barely go 1-2 minutes without itching your dick and thighs… few more days without solution, the cap of your dick would be on the verge of fallen off… go to a proper pharmacy, they have your solution if you tell them what your problem is completely.
I went to a pharmacy and the guy gave me some antibiotics and anti fungi cream but it did little or nothing to end it...
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Tonynelson(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anon22:

I went to a pharmacy and the guy gave me some antibiotics and anti fungi cream but it did little or nothing to end it...

U have herpes … search for it. Tnk u
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tonynelson:

OK bro.. Thanks
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Afrobasic(m): 12:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Tonynelson:

That is not how herpes looks like.

Herpes is more like chicken pox sores on the genitals. This is something else.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by flashabazz: 1:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Please visit a hospital fast it is a sexual transmitted disease
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by GeneralOjukwu: 4:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Greenback:
Na wah

You have it also ? Go to a teaching hospital, hommie. Preferably Ibadan or Lagos. No try the ones for your side ooo. The thing fit rot and fall off ooo shocked
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Psych412(f): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Lawly:

grin grin grin
people wicked ooooo. Person wey bang no fit enjoy him oko junction for free grin

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by biggy00000(m): 5:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerian ladies are great.

Let me take a guess-- she either initiated the sex or insisted on raw.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by TheOldGods: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Anon22:
first of does it itch you? And is it very sweet when you scratch. You can find out without scratching it by, getting a towel, put it inside water and dry it, then get iron and keep on that towel, when it's hot, gently press down on that penis side that has the blisters, if it feels very good and you feel like cumming, then I'll tell you what next.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Uncle96(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Lvgirl:
Anti biotics injection will do wonders

Best advice
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Anon22:
buy ciproflaxine
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
buy ciproflaxine
Plz can u xplain... What's it, how will I use it...
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by BeanmanX(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anon22:
Carry your cross....
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by mustapha3097(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anon22:

Bro you've got Scabies and the fastest treatment so far is Permetrin Cream 5% , use once or twice, soak all your clothes that you've had on in the past 3 days and underwears in hot water and wash. Thank me later and be careful next time grin Don't mind my English grin grin
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Aguilar(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
You're a doomed bruh
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anon22:

Plz can u xplain... What's it, how will I use it...
anti biotic.. 1 - 1
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
mustapha3097:
Bro you've got Scabies and the fastest treatment so far is Permetrin Cream 5% , use once or twice, soak all your clothes that you've had on in the past 3 days and underwears in hot water and wash. Thank me later and be careful next time grin Don't mind my English grin grin
OK bro... Thanks
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
mustapha3097:
Will I apply the cream to my Whole body cos I feel some itches too on my bum and thighs
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by MasterShifu010(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
This ain’t scabes but belantis , and antibiotics won’t do anything , one person even said its gonorhea, trust Nigerians to display dunning-Kruger syndrome ( a special kind of ignorance)
OP go get ketoconazole tabs , take one daily and get ABF cream ( antibacterial , fungal cream ) and apply morning and night ,you’ll be fine .

1 Like

Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Anon22: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
MasterShifu010:
This ain’t scabes but belantis , and antibiotics won’t do anything , one person even said its gonorhea, trust Nigerians to display dunning-Kruger syndrome ( a special kind of ignorance)
OP go get ketoconazole tabs , take one daily and get ABF cream ( antibacterial , fungal cream ) and apply morning and night ,you’ll be fine .
Seems you av vast knowledge abt it.... So it's belantis... Thanks I will gt the prescription u wrote and see
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Tezzi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
I have the same problem nd it as u just explained please tell me what to do I will really appreciate
TheOldGods:
first of does it itch you? And is it very sweet when you scratch. You can find out without scratching it by, getting a towel, put it inside water and dry it, then get iron and keep on that towel, when it's hot, gently press down on that penis side that has the blisters, if it feels very good and you feel like cumming, then I'll tell you what next.
Re: How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick by Spiker777: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anon22:

You said and the cream... Does ketoral have cream too... Plz xplain, thanks
Yeah ketoral has a cream too.most labs will tell you is Staphylococcus and put you on Antibiotics,please don’t fall for that scam it has nothing to do with antibiotics.Ketoral is very effective and use high dosage like I told you before.Take 400mg in the morning then 400mg in the evening.Use 1 boxers per day and when washing your boxers, wash with very hot water.Avoid condom sex for a while too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / My Girlfriend Stinks / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.