Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying (3211 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Some LADIES Can Be ANNOYING / 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
yamlegg hairy igbo girl.. Keep your masculine self in your region Fool
don't quote me again, you Yoruba black shit
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Guderian(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
You think it's every bros drinking gin and smoking weed
At the junction that is yoruba, a lot of em are of different tribes who have been there for long.

angry angry

I wonder why you are trying to incite hate and tribal chaos here, grow up and apply the senses you've got

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Guderian(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Maxxim:

Ode oshi, I do buy my ogogoro by the road side sometimes I sit with them just to catch fun, and I like the excitement, guess who I sit with they're mostly igbo men, how well do you visit Ago palace way and Okota road, I guess you've never stepped foot in lag not to talk about knowing those areas.
So madam don't use a whole tribe that's bigger than your existence to catch cruise

Bro you nailed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Slynation(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:
Yoruba men can be annoying Sha... especially passing a road were some of them are by the side of the road drinking ogogoro, embarrassing and hissing on a lady you don't even know
You self, wetin you go find for Ondo state... Biko natawa before those Yoruba demons will destroy and damage your kpekus...

The way I handle Chioma is different from the way I handle Kemi, because a future with Kemi is hardly guaranteed...!!
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Timmy9999: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:
Yoruba men can be annoying Sha... especially passing a road were some of them are by the side of the road drinking ogogoro, embarrassing and hissing on a lady you don't even know
because you meet some few people doing something doesn't implies that is what the whole tribe doing,we have good and bad people in every tribe and those you saw doesn't represent Yoruba people besides it might be the language barrier since you don't understand there language it might be they are making jest if you,they might just be cracking jokes and it collides with time that you are passing on
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Timmy9999: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Yoruba men are the dirtiest men I've ever come across grin grin grin all they know how to do is Gamble and drink kai-kai and ogogoro all day grin grin grin grin
not everybody,there are lost that are very responsible and don't do any of what you have mentioned,dirtest and waywardness don't have tribe peculiarities
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by ASAPFERG1: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:
masculine hairy igbo olosho
Put your real picture if e sure you na.. Make we see that your hairy chest grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Maxxim: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Put your real picture if e sure you na.. Make we see that your hairy chest grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy Vawulence wey we dey manage, e reach your side you go overuse am.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Guderian(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Borehole pussy olosho... Look at the men she's following on nairaland, no be chise.

Who knows if ogume boys don use am run soap
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Starz825(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Yoruba men are the dirtiest men I've ever come across grin grin grin all they know how to do is Gamble and drink kai-kai and ogogoro all day grin grin grin grin
Sometimes..i just wonder why you all think any Yoruba man you see around represent all Yoruba men..
It's so annoying...

You meet some touts out there who are of Yoruba origin and you conclude to say *Yoruba men*....
That's a belittling level of literacy...
Come on..jeez

Other tribes have their own dirty people too...igbos Hausa etc
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by ASAPFERG1: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Maxxim:

cheesy cheesy Vawulence wey we dey manage, e reach your side you go overuse am.
grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by SIRTee15: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:

Don't insult half of yourself. Whether u like or not, u are half Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Kokoy2022: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Those creatures are one of the reason Good regretted creating man. If u know u know .
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Maxxim: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy bad guy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Truvelisback(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Psych412:
Na wetin u do? Abi u no greet them?
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Oturatetuala(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Maxxim:

Ode oshi, I do buy my ogogoro by the road side sometimes I sit with them just to catch fun, and I like the excitement, guess who I sit with they're mostly igbo men, how well do you visit Ago palace way and Okota road, I guess you've never stepped foot in lag not to talk about knowing those areas.
So madam don't use a whole tribe that's bigger than your existence to catch cruise

You dey mind the idiot.
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Czathedemigod: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:

Lol sorry,thought you're based in the east?! I wonder how ladies cope most times,just ignore cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Czathedemigod:

Lol sorry,thought you're based on the east?! I wonder how ladies cope most times,just ignore cheesy cheesy
I'm based in the east...I was in ondo state to see my mom family (I'm both Igbo and Yoruba)
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Dress very well ...
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Czathedemigod: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
I'm based in the east...I was in ondo state to see my mom family (I'm both Igbo and Yoruba)

Lol and one ekuke would call you "crossbreed". That's cool,hope you speak both languages too and I'm sure you ate enough efo and pounded yam.. wink
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Czathedemigod:

Lol and one ekuke would call you "crossbreed". That's cool,hope you speak both languages too and I'm sure you ate enough efo and pounded yam.. wink
I'm still learning
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Czathedemigod: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
I'm still learning

Lol 100k per lesson,you game?!
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Czathedemigod:

Lol 100k per lesson,you game?!
Haa...let me think about it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Czathedemigod: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
Haa...let me think about it

Hehehe limited slit available ooh so hurry while stock lasts.. 8 cool cool
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by cocolacec(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Slynation:
You self, wetin you go find for Ondo state... Biko natawa before those Yoruba demons will destroy and damage your kpekus...

The way I handle Chioma is different from the way I handle Kemi, because a future with Kemi is hardly guaranteed...!!
Warning your loose commodity.
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by cocolacec(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
This is her picture.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God / In The House Of God Or In Bed? / 190's Romantic Food For Thought!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.