Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying (3196 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Some LADIES Can Be ANNOYING / 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yoruba men can be annoying Sha... especially passing a road were some of them are by the side of the road drinking ogogoro, embarrassing and hissing on a lady you don't even know

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by advanceDNA: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Psych412:
Yoruba men can be annoying Sha... especially passing a road were some of them are by the side of the road drinking ogogoro, embarrassing and hissing on a lady you don't even know

U know for sure it was you they were hissing at or ur just feeling insecure and paranoid..

Wmenhich ever the tribe dont hiss on norms....on the other hand they can call u olosho to your face to get u annoyed

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by ObamaMessi: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are the annoying element here.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by robinso01(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dirty things attracts flies.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
robinso01:
mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
robinso01:
wickedness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by nickyj19: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Simplyvic18(m): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2022
robinso01:
Vawulence

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Kokoy2022: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2022
U want ban ur father and ur slutty mother,idiot.
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by BigDick70inch(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Psych412:

U sef why did u carry yo two left leg enter south West/Yoruba region.....b4 dey start hissing on u??mtchewwwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
robinso01:

Oh Please stfu boy, what do u know about life? grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You are the annoying element here.

Please and please OP, do not reply this boy grin grin grin he's still a Jambite and probably still hunting Lizards in the Village, he opened a thread today and was wailing to us how his mother denied him food grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Raj10(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Werey
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by robinso01(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Oh Please stfu boy, what do u know about life? grin grin grin
Faceless forum sha. I won't exchange words with. Have a nice dream.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
robinso01:

Faceless forum sha.
I won't exchange words with. Have a nice dream.

Please keep your filthy thumbs one place undecided what can u do even if it isn't a faceless forum? undecided Broke chest beater grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Yoruba men are the dirtiest men I've ever come across grin grin grin all they know how to do is Gamble and drink kai-kai and ogogoro all day grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigDick70inch:

U sef why did u carry yo two left leg enter south West/Yoruba region.....b4 dey start hissing on u??mtchewwwww!!!!
lol...can't I visit my maternal relations again
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Please and please OP, do not reply this boy grin grin grin he's still a Jambite and probably still hunting Lizards in the Village, he opened a thread today and was wailing to us how his mother denied him food grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by 7buckz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
robinso01:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Please keep your filthy thumbs one place undecided what can u do even if it isn't a faceless forum? undecided Broke chest beater grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Maxxim: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Yoruba men are the dirtiest men I've ever come across grin grin grin all they know how to do is Gamble and drink kai-kai and ogogoro all day grin grin grin grin
Ode oshi, I do buy my ogogoro by the road side sometimes I sit with them just to catch fun, and I like the excitement, guess who I sit with they're mostly igbo men, how well do you visit Ago palace way and Okota road, I guess you've never stepped foot in lag not to talk about knowing those areas.
So madam don't use a whole tribe that's bigger than your existence to catch cruise

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by BigDick70inch(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Psych412:
lol...can't I visit my maternal relations again

And why r your maternal relations staying outta Igbo region......if they aint comfortable being there??

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigDick70inch:

my mom, she's Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by BigDick70inch(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Psych412:
my mom, she's Yoruba

So??
Whats now special bout you if u have no respect for your mum's region??

Served in East I cud authority tell u their male no get mind to stop ladies for street.......a 45 yrs man even told me she had be having sex with a dirty girl of 15yrs......and wouldn't mind linking me up with her friend.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by robinso01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Is that all?

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigDick70inch:

So??
Whats now special bout you if u have no respect for your mum's region??

Served in East I cud authority tell u their male no get mind to stop ladies for street.......a 45 yrs man even told me she had be having sex with a dirty girl of 15yrs......and wouldn't mind linking me up with her friend.....
I can count the numbers I have been to the west (ondo state)... I'm just getting to know my mom family, the relationship is just starting, with time the bond will be strong.. so I still have that odd feeling with them...all my life is in the east

its just like changing your environment to a new one, you feel odd in such environment
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by BigDick70inch(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Psych412:
I can count the numbers I have been to the west (ondo state)... I'm just getting to know my mom family, the relationship is just starting, with time the bond will be strong.. so I still have that odd feeling with them...all my life is in the east

its just like changing your environment to a new one, you feel odd in such environment

Feeling odd kor, feeling even ni......

Asif u don't get cat called in the east as well......

Come to jankara and alaba here in Lagos......and see how yo primitive Igbo guys had grope,hold on tight to any girls here....then slut shame them if they attempt loosing those grips on them.......but small calling u forming posh already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by ASAPFERG1: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Useless yamlegg prostitute..
Next time remain in your worthless region

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Jijuo: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:

undecided undecided Seems you aren't proud of that, huh?
Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by Psych412(f): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Useless yamlegg prostitute..
Next time remain in your worthless region
agbadorian yoruba urchins, you're sighted

usless idiot

Re: Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying by ASAPFERG1: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:
agbadorian yoruba urchins, you're sighted

usless idiot
yamlegg hairy igbo girl..
Keep your masculine self in your region
Fool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Pops Up When You Type "Barbie" On Google Search (photo) / Is It Right For Someone To Accept Things From An Ex? / Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.