Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man (839 Views)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Stephen2324(m): 4:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Teenage pregnancy; who is to blame?
The parents
The Girl
Or
The man responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by VeryWickedMan: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2022
The olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by jogsman01(m): 5:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Parent naani
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Dalnadoni: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Blame the guy who couldnt pull out in die minute...grin

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by okoroemeka(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
Teenage pregnancy; who is to blame?
The parents
The Girl
Or
The man responsible for the pregnancy.
the blame is 80% the girls fault,first the body is yours take proactive decisions,you can avoid sex which is almost impossible these days,insist on a condom or take postinor2 if you are not sure about the ovulation timing,the guy takes 15% for seduction and the irresponsibility of pouring the juice inside,but that is the sweet part and it takes absolute self control to be able to withdraw at such critical time,5% goes to the parents,I have seen girls with the best home training succumb to their bodies desires, hormones are not joking,it is hell bent on proving a point,for instance I notice that my former managers daughter was behaving weird and always secluded,so one day I asked her what is the reason for her self hibernation,she replied that she is still a virgin which is understandable at 16 yrs but she cannot trust herself to be with a boy or man that she will start having feelings for sex,hmmm,so the point is not if but when.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by advanceDNA: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Her body ..her rules.....she can do what she like with it is the 2022 new slogan... so the decision spread legs, keep or abort is also hers alone.... so please leave the parents and and man out of it.....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Sweetvie: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2022
It the girl
Not the parent fault
A kid that will be wayward will be no matter the parent home training.
And the thing is if they start having sex at tender age, just forget it
They can't stop again

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by meobizy(f): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Blame God.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by September19: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2022
The girl na. Which one is the parents or the man?
It's called accountability and you have to be held accountable for your actions and decisions whether you are male or female
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Carndidlaydee: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
sad

Imagine everyone blaming the girl

You men are so pathetic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Parent. What were they doing when the man is climbing their daughter
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Fahvvy: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2022
All of you blaming the teenage girl for this need a psych eval undecided...

How can you say that a girl who is below the age of consent (below 18) should be blamed for getting pregnant, like how? angry...

Rather, put the blame on the irresponsible parents who couldn't teach the girl proper manners and the use.less man who couldn't say no to a child!!! angry...

If the girl in question is an adult (above 18), then yes, she has herself to blame but a child below 18? Nahhhh ....

Men pleeeeeease....
Stop thinking with your di.ck angry....
Stop justifying pedophilic acts such as this and blaming the girl...

And also, if the man who impregnated a teenage girl is caught, please castrate him asap angry....

Gosh!!!!! angry..
I'm so disgusted by some of the guys above me angry....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by kelspinall(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2022
the guy,
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Onyi22(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2022
All of them
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by motionarena: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
60% girl 40 for d guy
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by Ready100: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2022
I blame Survivor2020 for that.
Re: Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
G girl has d larger percentage of blame here. All these girls wey nyash no dey sit down for one place. Just go out their and see how useless girls are, Infact na dem go even dey drag guy up and down. Go to every hood in dis Lagos and see by urself.
Giving birth to a girl child in dis generation is a heavy task,

(1) (Reply)

This One Pass Me! - Lady With Heavy Curvy Watery Backside Slaps It Massively! / I Wanna Suck Your Juice. / Main Chick Slams Boyfriend On The Ground For Shielding Side Chick (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.