Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) (629 Views)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Teenage Pregnancy; Who Is To Blame? The Parents The Girl Or The Man / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by jddempire(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Unwanted Pregnancy: Who is supposed to take the blame?
Is it the man or the woman?

Check out funny reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzq1v4z97IY
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by MyOpinion1(f): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
If it is unwanted on the part of the man, blame the man and if it is unwanted on the part of the woman, blame the woman.

But who coined the term *unwanted pregnancy*
I wud rather prefer unwanted sperm and any unwanted sperm should not be put into where it can be fertilise hence if any man decide to dig deep and come out to say unwanted, please excuse me what is unwanted in what was consensual and what u enjoyed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by jddempire(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
MyOpinion1:
If it is unwanted on the part of the man, blame the man and if it is unwanted on the part of the woman, blame the woman.

But who coined the term *unwanted pregnancy*
I wud rather prefer unwanted sperm and any unwanted sperm should not be put into where it can be fertilise hence if any man decide to dig deep and come out to say unwanted, please excuse me what is unwanted in what was consensual and what u enjoyed

grin grin grin grin She enjoyed it most na
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by MyOpinion1(f): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
jddempire:

grin grin grin grin She enjoyed it most na

No they both did, what they wanted should not be term unwanted abi pregnancy dey jump inside woman?

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by jddempire(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2018
MyOpinion1:

No they both did, what they wanted should not be term unwanted abi pregnancy dey jump inside woman?

lol the woman should be able to control her body. grin grin
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by MyOpinion1(f): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2018
jddempire:

lol the woman should be able to control her body. grin grin

And the man should be able to control his penis
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by myke92(m): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Very simple.. The blame is equally shared between the 2 people involved.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy: Who To Blame? (man Or Woman) by peacengine(m): 3:33am On Jun 16, 2018
myke92:
Very simple.. The blame is equally shared between the 2 people involved.

(1) (Reply)

14 Signs You’re A Side Chick When You Believe You’re His Main Girl / South African Lady Praises Nigerian Men As She Receives A Brand New Car Gift Fro / Doctors In The House, Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.