Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? (1537 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Take Money, Take Sex Outta Relationship, What's Ganna Be Left??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Quite a number of persons are dating right now largely because of various reasons... some still date for the sake of sex.

Let's say we leave out the sex part... Will u still continue with that relationship?
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Jashub: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Never . Which makes marriage a scam and relationships a burden that only a fool will bear happily

5 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by afficionado7: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na small pikin or FWB go talk no

1 Like

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by makeherscream(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nop never grin what will I be doing in the relationship then ? Looking at her beautiful face? cheesy
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jashub:
Never . Which makes marriage a scam and relationships a burden that only a fool will bear happily

Don't carry this mentality with you....

Marriage is fun...

Tomorrow I'll be taking my brother's kids to ShopRite... They're expecting uncle tomorrow...

He takes them out every weekend to parks and recreational centers and drives them back....

If you've ever planted a crop and you watch it grow and yield fruits and you harvest it.... you'll understand that marriage is fun..

Companionship and movie times and dinner time is very refreshing..... Receiving calls from work to hear that your son is sick and he's not eating is heartbreaking and seeing him recover from sickness to play is joyfully insane...

If you carefully experience all of this, you will know that marriage is fun...

11 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Take away sex, what am I doing with a Nigerian girl? What's her usefulness again? Will she give me long life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

Marriage is fun...

Tomorrow I'll be taking my brother's kids to ShopRite... They're expecting uncle tomorrow...

He takes them out every weekend to parks and recreational centers and drives them back....

If you've ever planted a crop and you watch it grow and yield fruits and you harvest it.... you'll understand that marriage is fun..

Companionship and movie times and dinner time is very refreshing..... Receiving calls from work to hear that your son is sick and he's not eating is heartbreaking and seeing him recover from sickness to play is joyfully insane...

One can have son or sons without getting married.

You're talking about taking your brother's kids to ShopRite tomorrow, what about your own kids? They're still in nylon?

Since marriage is sweet like you said, what are waiting for?

4 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

One can have son or sons without getting married.

You're talking about taking your brothers kids to ShopRite tomorrow, what about your own kids? They're still in nylon?

Since marriage is sweet like you said, what are waiting for?

I was about getting married this year....had everything planned and she wasn't serious....She took to her job more than the relationship....And also, she's afraid of marriage and commitment....

I can't wait to settle down and have my kids and shower my wife and my kids all the love in this world....

2 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

I was about getting married this year....had everything planned and she wasn't serious....She took to her job more than the relationship....And also, she's afraid of marriage and commitment....

I can't wait to settle down and have my kids and shower my wife and my kids all the love in this world....
She's smarter than you.

13 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

She's smarter than you.

Ok.....If you think so....

And I wonder how you define smartness from your naive perspective....

Take it or not....You must be very depressed and you need love.....

And not all women will frustrate you to a point where you lose your senses like you have right now....

3 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Deicide: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sex is a big factor in relationship that why it's good to date someone that matches your Energy. Not all those girls that would make you feel like a demon for requesting sex.
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

Ok.....If you think so....

And I wonder how you define smartness from your naive perspective....

Take it or not....You must be very depressed and you need love.....

And not all women will frustrate you to a point where you lose your senses like you have right now....
She's smarter to decode marriage is overrated especially with someone like you who's only interested in converting her to Baby Making Machine.

She's a queen. She got my respect.

5 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

She's smarter to decode marriage is overrated especially with someone like you who's only interested in converting her to Baby Making Machine.

She's a queen. She got my respect.

If only you were poured on the ground as a sperm..You wouldn't be having this conversation with me.....

And I hope you don't have to call it out that because your mother gave birth to you, she was made a baby making machine by your father...

See your childish reasoning staring at you....

1 Like

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

If only you were poured on the ground as a sperm..You wouldn't be having this conversation with me.....

And I hope you don't have to call it out that because your mother gave birth to you, she was made a baby making machine by your father...

See your childish reasoning staring at you....
I don't roll like this...I'll let this slide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

I don't roll like this...I'll let this slide.

You should try to work on yourself too.....You need a good sense of reasoning.....

If you won't get married, don't think of adopting a child...Stay away from family and live a barrened life.....

1 Like

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Jashub: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

Marriage is fun...

Let me get this straight : So envisioning silly outings on weekends to shoprite and someone calling you "uncle" now qualifies as a reasonable yardstick for getting married abi ? Nonsense undecided

Better stop talking out of ignorance and misleading simps into believing what's not real, because all what you're saying can happily exist outside the confines of the marriage scam you're are so in love with. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jashub:
Let me get this straight : So envisioning silly outings on weekends to shoprite and someone calling you "uncle" now qualifies as a reasonable yardstick for getting married abi ? Nonsense undecided

Better stop talking out of ignorance and misleading simps into believing what's not real, because all what you're saying can happily exist outside the confines of the marriage scam you're are so in love with. undecided

The greatest simps are those who sees everything wrong with marriage but still exist as a product of marriage....

You deserve a special spot on the floor as a sperm that would've been spilled out when your parents were copulating to produce a dweeb like you.,

2 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Jashub: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

The greatest simps are those who sees everything wrong with marriage but still exist as a product of marriage....

You deserve a special spot on the floor as a sperm that would've been spilled out when your parents were copulating to produce a dweeb like you.,
Another irrational idìot . undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jashub:

my brother... the thing tire me oooo !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Jashub: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
my brother... the thing tire me oooo !!!
That's how simps think and when they fall victims to the marriage scam they begin to blame everyone but themselves. In this day and age , getting married isn't a smart idea.
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jashub:
That's how simps think and when they fall victims to the marriage scam they begin to blame everyone but themselves. In this day and age , getting married isn't a smart idea.
lol
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
Quite a number of persons are dating right now largely because of various reasons... some still date for the sake of sex.

Let's say we leave out the sex part... Will u still continue with that relationship?

Just take a look at your profile and the irrelevant topics you've been creating since u joined Nairaland... When your mates are busy teaching others How to make money ooo.. Are u not ashamed of yourself? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by JASONjnr(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jashub:
Another irrational idìot . undecided

You don't deserve my time..... You and all you simps preaching against marriage don't even have sense.....

Everything is a scam....Yet you exist as a product of marriage...You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Jashub: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

You don't deserve my time..... You and all you simps preaching against marriage don't even have sense.....

Everything is a scam....Yet you exist as a product of marriage...You should be ashamed of yourself.
...and you should be ashamed of replying after seeing your views are just the latest form of stupidity
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Just take a look at your profile and the irrelevant topics you've been creating since u joined Nairaland... When your mates are busy teaching others How to make money ooo.. Are u not ashamed of yourself? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Actually I am ashamed of myself and I have no one to tell... How was ur day sweetheart?
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

Although this story ought to be a sad one, i find the bolded refreshing grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Sorry ehn
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

but why do people talk so much about making MONEY
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Reggaemich(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
u are funny

What question will people ask, if not how to make more money

Present market rate of things are high,coupled with inflation.

So money is needed to sort expenses and stay afloat
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jashub:
From that guy's comment, u will see Simpson in him, u will see someone that does not know what he wants.
Sex: over rated, Infact its in dis part of d world that some idiots sees sex as something special, there's nothing special about sex at all.
Marriage: d greatest scam of all time is that institution. We were meant to believe that that institution is d best since d history of mankind, but when u look at from different dimensions, u will know that marriage is only for d weak all bcs they weak are waiting for who would take care of dem in old age.
U see dis sex of all, ask an average daughter of eve what she has to offer, u would begin to hear sex and sex and sexxx,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reggaemich:
u are funny

What question will people ask, if not how to make more money

Present market rate of things are high,coupled with inflation.

So money is needed to sort expenses and stay afloat
everyone keeps talking about money, nobody talks about other things... its a very boring world...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With This Stupid Thing / *** My Experience Today *** / Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.