Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? (1549 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Take Money, Take Sex Outta Relationship, What's Ganna Be Left??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by efficiencie(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
BadRadio:
Quite a number of persons are dating right now largely because of various reasons... some still date for the sake of sex.

Let's say we leave out the sex part... Will u still continue with that relationship?

If she is relevant for business, yes. If she is relevant for intellectual development, yes. If she is relevant for spiritual growth, yes...but if she is not relevant for anything other than sex, na to boot am!
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Jashub: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

From that guy's comment, u will see Simpson in him, u will see someone that does not know what he wants.
Sex: over rated, Infact its in dis part of d world that some idiots sees sex as something special, there's nothing special about sex at all.
Marriage: d greatest scam of all time is that institution. We were meant to believe that that institution is d best since d history of mankind, but when u look at from different dimensions, u will know that marriage is only for d weak all bcs they weak are waiting for who would take care of dem in old age.
U see dis sex of all, ask an average daughter of eve what she has to offer, u would begin to hear sex and sex and sexxx,
I swear . Most of these girls have nothing to offer aside from sex so what's the purpose of getting married in the first place .
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by Reggaemich(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2022
BadRadio:
everyone keeps talking about money, nobody talks about other things... its a very boring world...
to u, the world is boring,

If u have all u need/neccessities of life as a man and still help people in the little way u can

U become accomplished, fulfilled and lively,

Simply knowing u touched or better the lives of someone Out there
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by kelspinall(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2022
no i can't
Re: Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? by TessBiwom(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Don't you people get hungry, everytime "love,love".
I thought we all agreed that"women are gold diggers" and "men are scum",who are those getting married?

Unnecessary bashing,forming woke.
Please allow the man to love and have his beautiful family.
Learn to live a little abeg.

Who don cook Sunday rice??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of What This Pastor Said To Me? / I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not / Passion Or Sensible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.