Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja (66845 Views)

73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / 2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Dear cursed tribal bigot? your mother is at home

Watin tis one mama do you again grin grin
And you claim se your mama never die cheesy thunder fire you there bastard grin.
E no get how you go get mama for house come get so much passion for cursing other people mama,abi na like dis you dey take curse your late mama when she dey alive grin grin

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by princewarri1985: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My9KjRo5VU
truth be told tinubu is gradually dieing, he don dey peep he grave already, he supposed dey one place relax dey eat he billions instead of shouting emilokan up and down, this na why God non dey partial because everybody na 6 feet and nothing fit save you when your time reach, not even your billions
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PHIPEX(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.
1 Igbo boy burnt BRT in Berger and Oyingbo at same time right? Even the Devil is scared of you guys lies
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Watin tis one mama do you again grin grin
And you claim se your mama never die cheesy thunder fire you there bastard grin.
E no get how you go get mama for house come get so much passion for cursing other people mama,abi na like dis you dey take curse your late mama when she dey alive grin grin
Carry your stupid irresponsible demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless raped to death mother to hell, I am not responsible for your grief, attack the unknown gunmen decimating your miserable destitute moronic mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha I said it grin grin
This guy is destined to do Tribal gbasgbos all the days of his life till him die enter grave grin
Na so you go dey your dying bed still dey wail,dey cry,dey gnash your teeth in agony dey shout Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo,Igbo ahhh grin
Na your destiny,d day you stop doing Igbo tribal hate your mission for this life don end be dat oo grin
Very funny Destiny na im you carry come dis life oo.
I am not responsible for your frustration and miserable deluded destitute moronic mother that raped to death in ESN cannibals hideout, go and vent your bitterness on them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by moshino(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman, 2023 is waiting

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Brimstone77: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.

Urchins never seize to be st✓p!d..

How does this your reply related to the main topic here..??
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Gofwane(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
RZArecta:
Why do you bloggers like talking too much in your videos ? It's too disgusting undecided
Very annoying. Most times, they even loop it.
Thought I was the only one that observed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brimstone77:

Urchins never seize to be st✓p!d..

How does this your reply related to the main topic here..??
You should have keep your frustration at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by chimex001(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mumu woman. na walking and running go decide who is a good leader? Some are old but common sense has eluded them.
If that's all that we need, we might as well pick one of our Olympic runners instead of wasting time on election.
Don’t mind them
They forget that one of Africa’s worst dictator (Idi Amin) was a boxer and yet we all know how he turned out! An American president Franklin Roosevelt was on a wheelchair but that didn’t stop him from doing his job

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Brimstone77: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
You should have keep your frustration at home.

You're the one frustrated..

You go about looking for any news with peter obi as headline to wail on..

There's life after social media,don't give yourself hearth attack..
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igbos are still making the same mistakes they made in 2015 and 2019.

I once made a projection the soonest the can smell the presidency is in 2039. I'm beginning to think o was too generous with my projection, given the trajectory they've insisted on following. cool

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nchenches: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
And who told you I am in Nigeria with you, common your bloody shame is your shame, tell your parents to send you out too.

In the Western world where you live, voters cannot vote a sickly old man like Tinubu who was involved in drug trafficking business money, to become president of their country.
Little wonder you are posting all the Tinubu bullshiit, because you are living abroad.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by reddingtonblack: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
Does it matter? Let Tinubu take the challenge.

GEJ that ran 100 meters for election election olympics how did that transcend into governance and national growth.

it becoming almost impossible not to conclude obedients are of shallow minds ... mediocrity is the order of the day.

i just hope it won't get to goe many rounds of sex Peter obi does and Tinubu or Atiku can't do ... dundees
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brimstone77:

You're the one frustrated..

You go about looking for any news with peter obi as headline to wail on..

There's life after social media,don't give yourself hearth attack..
Hehehehehe I am crushing zombidients and zombidiots, if you are not frustrated and depressed, you will have overlooked but here you are running after my comments
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Gofwane(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
What concerns Lagos with Abuja rally? When will Tinubu grant a live TV interview?
"Hand dey shake, legs dey shake, papa piss for clothe him dey shout emilokan"

Abeg, na for radio I hear this lyrics oh.

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Brimstone77: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe I am crushing zombidients and zombidiots, if you are not frustrated and depressed, you will have overlooked but here you are running after my comments

Lolz..so funny!! your little mind is actually telling you that you're crushing OBIDIENTs with your daily ranting on nairaland??

How old are you please??
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
omenka:
Igbos are still making the same mistakes they made in 2015 and 2019.

I once made a projection the soonest the can smell the presidency is in 2039. I'm beginning to think o was too generous with my projection, given the trajectory they've insisted on following. cool
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses
selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache
they don't know what to do again
they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe.
Nigerians are now waking up.
the youths are coming.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by BurialGround: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman, 2023 is waiting

A dead man will lead your campaign.. Hahahaha hahaha.

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nchenches:

In the Western world where you live, voters cannot vote a sickly old man like Tinubu who was involved in drug trafficking business money, to become president of their country.
Little wonder you are posting all the Tinubu bullshiit, because you are living abroad.
Joe Biden is an old man, US vote him, we are there, no one is complaining, because US doesn't have a major tribe call Igbo, see now you called Tinubu sick and involved in drug trafficking business despite he is not in the hospital or being convicted of drug trafficking, he was in the US for knee surgery
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ASAPFERG1: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
post=116979404:

You guys yet to learn, you guys tribal strategy for Tinubu is really hurting him, Tinubu is running for Nigeria president not Yoruba president, you expect Igbos to vote for him Serious you guys lack common sense
you also expect yorubas to vote for your useless Pandora 3rd class fool abi?
February should reach abet
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by jrusky(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Another old idiot on the loose. So winning election or being capable is by walking around like someone those bad energy shot with the evil arrow of waka-about baa?

At 73 years grandma what is your achievement? Madam go home we are after brain not waka about go home and face the little life left for you ok.

Obi will never rule Nigeria so if you like at your 73 thrash still having time to be attending useless frustrated rally then your kids need to sit your a s s down and talk sense to you.

Yeye Bello of Kogi goes to gym, do boxing, play football yet very useless as a governor. Desmond idiot is young, always in gym yet very useless, the Bororo senator the adult shop customer is very young, play tennis and run in field yet extremely useless so what is all you morons talking about?

All of you should feck to hell with your 73 years bullshit. I give no damn.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brimstone77:

Lolz..so funny!! your little mind is actually telling you that you're crushing OBIDIENTs with your daily ranting on nairaland??

How old are you please??
Check my mention and see the frustration of lazy miscreants that want Peter Obiidi0t to rescue them
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Opintiwa: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Joe Biden is an old man, US vote him, we are there, no one is complaining, because US doesn't have a major tribe call Igbo, see now you called Tinubu sick and involved in drug trafficking business despite he is not in the hospital or being convicted of drug trafficking, he was in the US for knee surgery

Joe Biden was riding a bicycle.

Show me pictures of Asiwaju riding a bicycle since una Sabi compare rubbish
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ASAPFERG1: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Useless bleached ugly igbo woman
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Brimstone77: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Check my mention and see the frustration of lazy miscreants that want Peter Obiidi0t to rescue them

I have discovered two things about you..

It's either you're a kid or an adult with kid's brain..

Which ever way have a wonderful evening!!

I'm out!!
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Another old idiot on the loose. So winning election or being capable is by walking around like someone those bad energy shot with the evil arrow of waka-about baa?

At 73 years grandma what is your achievement? Madam go home we are after brain not waka about go home and face the little life left for you ok.

Obi will never rule Nigeria so if you like at your 73 thrash still having time to be attending useless frustrated rally then your kids need to sit your a s s down and talk sense to you.

Yeye Bello of Kogi goes to gym, do boxing, play football yet very useless as a governor. Desmond idiot is young, always in gym yet very useless, the Bororo senator the adult shop customer is very young, play tennis and run in field yet extremely useless so what is all you morons talking about?

All of you should feck to hell with your 73 years bullshit. I give no damn. I don't care a bit. Thunder fire obi.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by tyinfinity: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Old obi miscreants seeking for attention
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by paully50000: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Please what's the name of the igbo boy that setup this brt buses up or the agbaeros wey una develop for lagos
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by paully50000: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
you also expect yorubas to vote for your useless Pandora 3rd class fool abi?
February should reach abet
Bros if it's 100% yoruba.50% Yorubas are ready to vote peter obi thañ atiku
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by aguskymama: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I shouldn't have care who becomes president but when I see the level of bitterness and hatred Igbos are showing Yorubas I need to care, because Peter Obi is Nigeria doom, Nigeria might slide into war zone
So all you can think about is tribe , when the country is ICU. Hmmm it is well oo.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Zetty177x: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Well done mami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.