Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja (66882 Views)

73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / 2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by aguskymama: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
jrusky:
Another old idiot on the loose. So winning election or being capable is by walking around like someone those bad energy shot with the evil arrow of waka-about baa?

At 73 years grandma what is your achievement? Madam go home we are after brain not waka about go home and face the little life left for you ok.

Obi will never rule Nigeria so if you like at your 73 thrash still having time to be attending useless frustrated rally then your kids need to sit your a s s down and talk sense to you.

Yeye Bello of Kogi goes to gym, do boxing, play football yet very useless as a governor. Desmond idiot is young, always in gym yet very useless, the Bororo senator the adult shop customer is very young, play tennis and run in field yet extremely useless so what is all you morons talking about?

All of you should feck to hell with your 73 years bullshit. I give no damn. I don't care a bit. Thunder fire obi.
Wish you , what you wish Obi!
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Abdulqareem: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
NO BE BY POWER NA BY SENSE. SHE SABI DIS ONE NA HIM SHE NO GO JOIN MARATHON? MAY WE NOT LABOUR IN VAIN OOOOO. WAKA WAKA PEOPLE KWAI,
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ASAPFERG1: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
paully50000:

Bros if it's 100% yoruba.50% Yorubas are ready to vote peter obi thañ atiku
dont worry by February you will know
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by joowealth(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why is this old woman disgracing her old age now?
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.
. SEE PAIN AND FRUSTRATION WRITTEN OVER YOU. SO END SARS PROTEST HAS SUDDENLY BECOME AN IGBO THING?, I PITY YOUR GENERATION.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by 43Ronin: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.

Do you even have sense at all.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Zetty177x: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
The news ,u get is "a presidential aspirant fainted or call to glory

lol @ call to glory... but I say 'call to hell'

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu can't even walk freely in lagos. Not to talk of walking around other states. Walaihi the demons he created, popularly known as agbero. Would kill him.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Safyqueen: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
ggood:
Atiku and Agbado bas.tard will never try such else na hospital Dem go land.

We the Nigerian youths challenge the two c.riminals to come out and March let see.

I am not Tinubu fan but from all indication, the way those people who referred to themselves as OBI-dient are insulting Tinubu and Atiku, it is clear that one of them is the next president.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
. SEE PAIN AND FRUSTRATION WRITTEN OVER YOU. SO END SARS PROTEST HAS SUDDENLY BECOME AN IGBO THING?, I PITY YOUR GENERATION.
Pity your mother
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by daygee12: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Abeg free Tinubu

he's resting

Its not new even ur Papa has done that in Church last Sunday

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ayotade09(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria. Vote wisely.

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt he is the next president of Nigeria
can you please enlighten me on why a vote for peter obi is a vote for a better Nigeria how is he different from the other politicians in Nigeria cos i dont see any difference the only reason i have been hearing is he is the man for the job, he his young and no be that go help the situation of the masses
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by stjudas(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman, 2023 is waiting

What's wrong if she's Igbo? Odika you dey mad. Kill yourself, nna.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by edungene7: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
And who told you I am in Nigeria with you, common your bloody shame is your shame, tell your parents to send you out too.
so because yr parents successed in looting the state treasury with the help of Thiefunubu u have the impetus to sit dia and type trash abi if e sure for u enter 9ja come yarn trash
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

So in your imagination am igbo boy burnt all these buses abi? Please you people should have sense and stop all thos childish propaganda. You are really distracting your lineage.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by fof1: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

You are a Confused Social Media e-rat...Trying ur Best to Paint Ibos Black. Continue in ur Paid Job. God will Pay U back in due time. Is no more Yoruba Agberos that Burnt ur BRT Buses...it is now an Ibo Person abi? God have Mercy on You
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
fof1:

You are a Confused Social Media e-rat...Trying ur Best to Paint Ibos Black. Continue in ur Paid Job. God will Pay U back in due time. Is no more Yoruba Agberos that Burnt ur BRT Buses...it is now an Ibo Person abi? God have Mercy on You
Don't let your sentiment and emotion overwhelm you, Google is free.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Tareq1105: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
If e sure for the two corrupt fellows they should take this challenge.

Can you get the cleverness? Her name was not mentioned obviously bcoz she's Ibo so that it wouldn't generate tribal sentiment.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Corridon: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gofwane:
"Hand dey shake, legs dey shake, papa piss for clothe him dey shout emilokan"

Abeg, na for radio I hear this lyrics oh.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by kkonyeji(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

Let them come out for a March challenge.

Stop shifting the goal post jare

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ridbell01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
If e sure for the two corrupt fellows they should take this challenge.
you arranged the position very well
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I shouldn't have care who becomes president but when I see the level of bitterness and hatred Igbos are showing Yorubas I need to care, because Peter Obi is Nigeria doom, Nigeria might slide into war zone

Have small shame and shut up.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
obynzo:

Have small shame and shut up.
Must you quote me
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=116979297][/quote]

But seriously your sense. You believe that only those guy set the whole bus BRT terminal on fire abi? The ones that ransacked Oba of Lagos Palace and took the staff of office who were clearly speaking Yoruba were igbos abi? Oga have small sense and shame and shut up.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
most of the Igbos are deluded

Like your lineage.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by KullestKid101(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

You know you don't have to be trybalistic. She is a Nigerian!
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by oguntoyese: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=116978006]

Everything must be looked at through tribal prism,.

bloody tribalistic nepotistic Agbadorian

All Nigerians are against APc and their evil mechanism

[ Nigeria and Tribalism. See bitterness and resentments ]
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
KullestKid101:

You know you don't have to be trybalistic. She is a Nigerian!
Her comment was bore out of tribal bigotry, what did she want to gain from it
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

Must you take tramadol today again?
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by zaki2: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It's here that I believed the power of the repetitive lies. When you keep lying to yourself, overtime it start sounding like the truth.
So Igbos burnt down Lagos okwaya? When video evidence showed afonja speaking crowds comiting arson both in your oba's palace and other places? Una wickedly bad. This is how you guys turned a supposedly national coup to an Igbo coup. Very wicked human beings.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustration and miserable deluded destitute moronic mother that raped to death in ESN cannibals hideout, go and vent your bitterness on them

But your late pedophile gay father is responsible for your frustrations and misfortune, raping you to mercilessly at the age of 5 and getting himself burnt to ashes like asun for raping people's small boys really rendered your life useless grin grin grin
You will die doing Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh,Igbo yooo na your destiny you dey fulfill so oo grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
chimex001:

Don’t mind them
They forget that one of Africa’s worst dictator (Idi Amin) was a boxer and yet we all know how he turned out! An American president Franklin Roosevelt was on a wheelchair but that didn’t stop him from doing his job

Someone that said anyone that can assemble a gun and shoot is technically fit to assemble a tractor is definitely not of sound mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote / Unknown Gunmen's Car Spoils On The Road In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.