Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja (66887 Views)

73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / 2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ezegold4we: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Any Nigerian voter that's planning or thinking of voting Tinubu or Atiku either intentionally or ignorantly has succeded in doing 3 disgusting thing's simultaneously,

1. H/she has sold his conscience,

2. H/she has sold his Future,

3. H/she has also sold the Future of his children,

4. H/she has succeded in selling the Future of next generations yet unborn,

My final advice, drop your emotions, drop your religious and tribal sentiment, Make use of your God given brain and sense for once,vote wisely, vote for Obi/Datti.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

But you late pedophile gay father is responsible for your frustrations and misfortune, raping you to coma at the age of 5 and getting himself burnt to ashes like asun for raping people's small boys really rendered your life useless grin grin grin
You will die doing Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh,Igbo yooo na your destiny you dey fulfill so oo grin grin.
Your demise burnt to death idiotic miserable deluded demented destitute moronic father's madness as entered you and possess your essence of usefulness, you are worthless demented and living dead miscreant like your good for hell father and your rape to death criminal destitute moronic mother and later eaten by ESN cannibals
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
omenka:
Igbos are still making the same mistakes they made in 2015 and 2019.

I once made a projection the soonest the can smell the presidency is in 2039. I'm beginning to think o was too generous with my projection, given the trajectory they've insisted on following. cool

Your opinion is never needed because you don't have sense. You are so full of hatred against igbos. Let me ask you were you jilted by an igbo girl before, because this your hatred for the past 10years against igbos is pure unadulterated sociopathic behaviour. Guy you need help seriously.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by DCmaverick(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

She's 73 and Tinubu is 86yrs old

Baba "E mi Lo'kan" needs the rest more
. Comrade, and u want a man of 86 according to u to rule us. HABA NA, He wants to steal all the Nigeria's Economics and keep for his grandchildren to enjoy
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Carry your stupid irresponsible demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless raped to death mother to hell, I am not responsible for your grief, attack the unknown gunmen decimating your miserable destitute moronic mother

grin grin No dey tell me the story of your life na grin
Just answer the question,watin dat nigga mama do you?
Did your late mother told you to always curse people's mother if they insult you?
Do you think your late mother will be happy seeing you insult people's mothers upandan?
My argument remains you no fit get mama for house come dey curse people own mama upandan,o boy your mama don die full final stop grin grin grin

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by okechuks22: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:
Mama na trouble you dey find so
already quench
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Flamethehussler: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
ggood:
Atiku and Agbado bas.tard will never try such else na hospital Dem go land.

We the Nigerian youths challenge the two c.riminals to come out and March let see.

wink

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your demise burnt to death idiotic miserable deluded demented destitute moronic father's madness as entered you and possess your essence of usefulness, you are worthless demented and living dead miscreant like your good for hell father and your rape to death criminal destitute moronic mother and later eaten by ESN cannibals

grin grin grin grin grin grin see vexation pro max asweargad grin
Just stop cursing people's parents maybe I will let you be,bcus normal normal I no happy to dey attack orphan like you sha grin grin.
Omo dis one pain dis nigga reach him poor soul grin.

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin No dey tell me the story of your life na grin
Just answer the question,watin dat nigga mama do you?
Did your late mother told you to always curse people's mother if they insult you?
Do you think your late mother will be happy seeing you insult people's mothers upandan?
My argument remains you no fit get mama for house come dey curse people own mama upandan,o boy your mama don die full final stop grin grin grin
idiot miserable deluded demented miscreants is talking about story when non is relayed your father's stupidity have overwhelmed you as it overwhelmed him before he became destitute and burnt to death
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
DCmaverick:
. Comrade, and u want a man of 86 according to u to rule us. HABA NA, He wants to steal all the Nigeria's Economics and keep for his grandchildren to enjoy
Tinubu cannot rule because he's a thief

2 Likes

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin see vexation pro max asweargad grin
Just stop cursing people's parents maybe I will let you be,bcus normal normal I no happy to dey attack orphan like you sha grin grin.
Omo dis one pain dis nigga reach him poor soul grin.
I am happy to attack your miserable deluded demented destitute moronic mother that refused to train you and you become a frustrated nuisance
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ZombieTAMER: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
daygee12:

Its not new even ur Papa has done that in Church last Sunday

At Least i Know my papa

you don't know yours.. even your mother has got no clue

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
omenka:
Igbos are still making the same mistakes they made in 2015 and 2019.

I once made a projection the soonest the can smell the presidency is in 2039. I'm beginning to think o was too generous with my projection, given the trajectory they've insisted on following. cool
Respect your old age sir

No dey allow small children insult you.

Your Benue state brothers are been slaughtered like goats by the fulani herdsmen but na Igbos be your problem

Respect your old age and stop talking nonsense on this forum

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am happy to attack your miserable deluded demented destitute moronic mother that refused to train you and you become a frustrated nuisance

grin grin I am not happy attacking a useless Orphan like you bcus normal normal I suppose dey pity your condition,but I just need to teach you a lesson grin grin
You have no right to attack people's parents simply because your own parents are late grin
No it will not be tolerated.
Anytime wey I catch you insult anybody parent for here,I go nok your head as usual grin grin
No be anybody for this forum kill your late mama and papa na grin

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Ssddff: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
ennyrah:
Leadership is not about walking cos they will not walk to another country if there is meeting

Yeah of course, they would fly eighty percent of the time for medical tourism
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by one4GOD(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Abeg free Tinubu

he's resting
he was consulting with his fellow ancestors pls don't disturb the flow
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Fewwords(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mama oil dey your head
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by DCmaverick(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu cannot rule because he's a thief
Exactly, dats Y we hav to vote wizely

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
And who told you I am in Nigeria with you, common your bloody shame is your shame, tell your parents to send you out too.

Dem dey call names of diseases, craw-craw still dey raise hand up. Who dash monkey banana? See this poor stipend collector wey dey stay for one room face-me-I-face-you house for Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nchenches: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Joe Biden is an old man, US vote him, we are there, no one is complaining, because US doesn't have a major tribe call Igbo, see now you called Tinubu sick and involved in drug trafficking business despite he is not in the hospital or being convicted of drug trafficking, he was in the US for knee surgery

The English is the largest single tribe in the US.
The Igbo is the largest single tribe in Nigeria, whether you agree or not, is your cup of tea.
No Igbo has ruled Nigeria since 1960, don't you see that something is abnormal?
Now that a very formidable presidential candidate has emerged from Igbo, if you don't support him, you know that something is wrong with you.
Yes, Tinubu was caught with drug trafficking money in the US.
Yes, Tinubu is old and sickly; not only knee problems, but Parkinsonism problems also.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by seunak2016: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Wait for 2023 and stop showing home training deficiencies
rigging plan ? let's see how easy it will be for APC to rig elections this time around
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Johel(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My9KjRo5VU

U wan kill Dem?? grin
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by RtrevEzeugo1: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
The accent if the blogger Is quite irritating. It wrecks my appetite for the info they want to pass. Especially the fake annoying accent that goes with it
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Billygee2u: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My9KjRo5VU
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Billygee2u: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
If e sure for the two corrupt fellows they should take this challenge.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Billygee2u: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
ggood:
Atiku and Agbado bas.tard will never try such else na hospital Dem go land.

We the Nigerian youths challenge the two c.riminals to come out and March let see.

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Billygee2u: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Billboardciza:
I support the woman 100%.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin I am not happy attacking a useless Orphan like you bcus normal normal I suppose dey pity your condition,but I just need to teach you a lesson grin grin
You have no right to attack people's parents simply because your own parents are late grin
No it will not be tolerated.
Anytime wey I catch you insult anybody parent for here,I go nok your head as usual grin grin
No be anybody for this forum kill your late mama and papa na grin
I am happy to call your miserable deluded demented destitute moronic idiotic trollop virtue-less demented mother that was raped to death by her name and the idiotic miserable deluded destitute moronic mad father that was burnt to death by his name, you are a wasted scumbag
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Opintiwa: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am happy to call your miserable deluded demented destitute moronic idiotic trollop virtue-less demented mother that was raped to death by her name and the idiotic miserable deluded destitute moronic mad father that was burnt to death by his name, you are a wasted scumbag

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by 3seriez(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
If e sure for the two corrupt fellows they should take this challenge.

Remove kwankwaso from that picture. He is not part of the group.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by GGirll: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.

If you don't die because of Igbos eh.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by bhmw(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
If the woman should go and play with her grand children, Tinubu should go and play with who?

Durabest:
Is it walk or bleed? Old woman go home and play with your grandchildren.Tinubu is your next president go and take it to the bank. The states that will qualify Tinubu's winning is up to task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen's Car Spoils On The Road In Anambra (Photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.