Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja (66895 Views)

73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / 2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by snowball11(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
What concerns Lagos with Abuja rally? When will Tinubu grant a live TV interview?

They are only being careful so as not to allow leakage from his pampers during the interview! grin

You know say baba dey on diapers steady! wink
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman, 2023 is waiting

So you're an ethnic bigot too. Oma se o.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Felixalex(m): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2022
RZArecta:
Why do you bloggers like talking too much in your videos ? It's too disgusting undecided

No be say na one sexy voice sef

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by dododawa1: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Obiedent and online News
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by nony43(m): 1:43am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
And who told you I am in Nigeria with you, common your bloody shame is your shame, tell your parents to send you out too.

Why you run commot? Come back you like your country.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Corridon: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2022
snowball11:

They are only being careful so as not to allow leakage from his pampers during the interview! grin

You know say baba dey on diapers steady! wink
Who doesn't know that. Chai grin

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 25, 2022
You can all you want to say about Tinubu and Atiku but Nigerians are not ready for Biafra palaver that Obi represents. We have our hands full with Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandit, ESN and ISWAP already
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by marcopollo(m): 4:57am On Sep 25, 2022
RZArecta:
Why do you bloggers like talking too much in your videos ? It's too disgusting undecided
Aswear, it's disgusting!!! Thought I was alone on this.

1 Like

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by 7arrows: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Does it matter? Let Tinubu take the challenge.

Tinubu said I should tell the woman that's he's willing to take the challenge on the condition that his air ambulance will be on stand by to fly him to london as soon as he collapses.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Corridon: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2022
7arrows:

Tinubu said I should tell the woman that's he's willing to take the challenge on the condition that his air ambulance will be on stand by to fly him to london as soon as he collapses.

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by ennyrah: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Ssddff:

Yeah of course, they would fly eighty percent of the time for medical tourism

And that's why the system provided you with alternatives to choose your choice who'll not fly one percent time for medical tourism and not challenging anyone to walk....it's challenge of votes not challenge of walk
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by jrusky(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2022
aguskymama:
Wish you , what you wish Obi!

Yeye talk.

Nothing for him and na thunder go still ire him las las because a liar has no heaven.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by RZArecta(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:

The flat shape of the head shows she's a other IPOB CANNIBAL
I knew omenka will share nonsense like this yet when I call him a bitter tribal bigot, he'll start crying like a galago. APC is a party or terrible and evil tribal bigots. Quote me any day
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by MedicH: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2022
omenka:
Igbos are still making the same mistakes they made in 2015 and 2019.

I once made a projection the soonest the can smell the presidency is in 2039. I'm beginning to think o was too generous with my projection, given the trajectory they've insisted on following. cool

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A 73 year old woman who participated in the Abuja march in support of Peter Obi's candidacy has challenged Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku to a walk.
According to her, she believes the presidential aspirants of APC and PDP respectively should take up the challenge since she is older than both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My9KjRo5VU
Them go triam? Death sentence!
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
What is her name? No doubt she is an Igbo woman, 2023 is waiting

I no know why mods still allow you. With dis fuulish moniker of yours
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.

Yes ohh, and he set dem ablaze. Wen they were used to import thugs to disrupt the peaceful ENDSARS.

Ogun supose strike you..
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by chingymingy: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Please prove or bring forth your evidence how it was an Igbo boy that set this BRT park on fire.
We need facts to back up this your accusation(s)
PandoraObi:
It matters because it is out of bitterness that made one Igbo boy of just 21 year to burn BRT buses in Lagos, if she is Igbo like Uju Anya we know what they are capable of.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by PandoraObi: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
chingymingy:
Please prove or bring forth your evidence how it was an Igbo boy that set this BRT park on fire.
We need facts to back up this your accusation(s)
If I bring the fact you will still twist it unless you are not an Igbo, search for Chinasa Michael online
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Alpharey: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Opintiwa:
Mama na trouble you dey find so
Even challenge that we were doing when we were kids. How challenge to a walk turn to trouble. You can't walk, buy you want to carry Nigeria wahala on your head.
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Opintiwa: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alpharey:

Even challenge that we were doing when we were kids. How challenge to a walk turn to trouble. You can't walk, buy you want to carry Nigeria wahala on your head.

Asiwaju go be

" Waka thunder fire you no be me you wan kill "

Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Opmic: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
On Christmas day 2011 one Hausa boy bombed a Catholic church in niger state living hundreds of families in tears on a day of celebration. I heard shettima knows those guys and even threatened the then president not to touch them

Now compare this with BRT buses
Re: 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja by Babastrong(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
"Iya ita" stop your mouth.
you think presidency game is a job for the weak.
these people(TINUBU, ATIKU, OBI. and co) are working day and night.
after your march for obi, you'll take paracetamol and sleep. What else for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen's Car Spoils On The Road In Anambra (Photos) / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.