Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour (6678 Views)

Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Neigbour Should Hit Your Wife? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Hollybratt(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some weeks ago, each time i came out of the house at night to enjoy fresh air before sleeping, i always see this my neigbour peeping at people who were bathing from the bathroom window. The day i first caught him, i was not sure of what he was doing, i ignored him.
He continue doing it everyday, it was yesterday that i wanted to go and buy something, i've saw him standing beside the window, i decided to pass the place, i heard a sound of water splashing on the ground, that was when i realized it was somebody's wife the idiot was looking at through the window, i was so angry that i first brought out my belt, and asked him what he was doing there, he said he was urinating. I brough out my phone, on the light and told him to show me the spot where he urinated on. To cut the story shot, i gave him a thunderous slap and the rest was my belt, i almost wound him. All the neigbour gathered to watch us, some where cursing and abusing him for his bad act and some were blaming me for beating an elderly person

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by eyenogoquiet(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
RiP
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na you kill am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by nickyj19: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
undecided
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Hollybratt(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
jogsman01:
Na you kill am?
read the story well

2 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Kollins11: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
What a pervert neighbor.

You did a great job by beating sense into his pervert skull. Those people blaming you for correcting that elderly person 4 collect beating join.

Na why I like my northern brothers, them for don cut off your neighbor hand or leg for peeping their woman taking her bath.

31 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Anigreat: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

Thoroughly is now terrorily?

12 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by vickvan(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
What a crazy world we live in. Angel abeg blow the trumpet biko kwa.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by RoyalBlu(f): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

It's the 'dealth' for me lipsrsealed

But then.... Might have been autocorrect.

OP, ' thoroughly dealt' it should be.

That your neighbor has learned the hard way. If he doesn't change, the next beating he'll get for his shameful act might be deadly.

3 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Boogyman557: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Hollybratt(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
RoyalBlu:

It's the 'dealth' for me lipsrsealed

But then.... Might have been autocorrect.

OP, ' thoroughly dealt' it should be.

That your neighbor has learned the hard way. If he doesn't change, the next disgrace might just be fatal.
I hate bad act, thanks for the correction madam
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Godada(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
tongue
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by RoyalBlu(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hollybratt:
I hate bad act, thanks for the correction madam

You did well. He should be in reset mode now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Jeon(f): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
RIP

2 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by 7buckz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hollybratt:
Some weeks ago, each time i came out of the house at night to enjoy fresh air before sleeping, i always see this my neigbour peeping at people who were bathing from the bathroom window. The day i first caught him, i was not sure of what he was doing, i ignored him.
He continue doing it everyday, it was yesterday that i wanted to go and buy something, i've saw him standing beside the window, i decided to pass the place, i heard a sound of water splashing on the ground, that was when i realized it was somebody's wife the idiot was looking at through the window, i was so angry that i first brought out my belt, and asked him what he was doing there, he said he was urinating. I brough out my phone, on the light and told him to show me the spot where he urinated on. To cut the story shot, i gave him a thunderous slap and the rest was my belt, i almost wound him. All the neigbour gathered to watch us, some where cursing and abusing him for his bad act and some were blaming me for beating an elderly person
You solid bro!
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Chaos14: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
You for invite me make i beat am wella for you nlfpmod
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Chaos14: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:
RIP
he meant dealt not death
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Chris2863(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
jogsman01:
Na you kill am?
grin grin cheesy
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I've saw him standing...
I weak sef
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hollybratt:
The Lord is my light and my salvation.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by MelodicVoice(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don miss boggyman how far na
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
jogsman01:
Na you kill am?
Guy
You're funny lmao grin
You did not read the story grin grin grin
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Oceanjagaban: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hollybratt:
lol...wahala,you go flog person wey senior u
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
The OP changed the title. That's not what he wrote initially. I read the story,which doesn't correlates with the title. That's why I asked the sarcastic question. But I'll allow the question to continue flowing
Sweetvie:
Guy
You're funny lmao grin
You did not read the story grin grin grin
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Oceanjagaban: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
What a pervert neighbor.

You did a great job by beating sense into his pervert skull. Those people blaming you for correcting that elderly person 4 collect beating join.

Na why I like my northern brothers, them for don cut off your neighbor hand or leg for peeping their woman taking her bath.
cut off person leg or hand for peeping a woman,wetin u don do the people wey dey steal your state money and your consituency money Mr sharia

2 Likes

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Kollins11: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
cut off person leg or hand for peeping a woman,wetin u don do the people wey dey steal your state money and your consituency money Mr sharia
Baba no need to dey shalaye too much. Just Go north go peep their woman while she dey baff, then come to nairaland and testify to us.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Oceanjagaban: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba no need to dey shalaye too much. Just Go north go peep their woman while she dey baff, then come to nairaland and testify to us.
na aboki woman pussy be my problem?

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Kollins11: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
na aboki woman pussy be my problem?
I nor know oooh! Na you sabi the kind of kpekus you dey find.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Oceanjagaban: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
I nor know oooh! Na you sabi the kind of kpekus you dey find.
U no dey select kpekus before u nack I don see am like that.lol
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by kelspinall(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
puci wey i no go knak i no see dey reason to peep am..seriously the elder fu#k up

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
jogsman01:
The OP changed the title. That's not what he wrote initially. I read the story,which doesn't correlates with the title. That's why I asked the sarcastic question. But I'll allow the question to continue flowing
Lol... I was literally laughing out
Omo that was so funny. I thought you make that comment without reading and bcoz of the first comment that said Rip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darkest Model With Big Yansh And Breast Goes Viral / Discuss ( Pic) / something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.